Dick Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone see Eric "Cappy" and Dick being very similar?

Both despised the supposed "dumb ditz" Janelle and Jen, respectively.

Only Dick is much more malicious and mean-spirited. His vulgar insults just show how immature and childish he is.

Cappy was just annoying.

Both are outspoken to a fault, though.

crappy was a legend. dick is a wannabee. with crappy he was a natural with dick you can tell he is forcing his outburst and arguments

No offense O, but I got excited thinking we were bringing back the Cappy thread. Alas, it was not.

In the name of old times:

Oh Cappy, my Cappy

Hand me that Chappy stick

The HG have CAPsized

And OldGuy's knickers going ZIPZIPZIPZIP

Dick has got to be one of the grossest people to ever grace BB. I can barely stand to watch him hawking loogies all over the backyard.

There is good strategy talk going on as he coaches Nick on how to campaign for votes. I really want to listen but every few seconds he sends one onto the astroturf.

And if he's not spitting out his lung, he's biting and spitting out his nails. I hope they disinfect the yard every morning,

:lol::animated_rotfl: So true Mendes56. Dick is such a classless buffoon. His vocabulary, his manners - everything about him grosses me out. He always complains about the smells in the yard, well it's probably his phlegm baking in the hot sun.

crappy> wannabee dick

the think with dick is he a phoney

the guy want to be a Dr. WILL and crappy all in the same season

glad uvp not a fan or follower?

lol i type fast

Dick is an idiot. He's right up there with Howie for dumbest move in Big Brother history.

It was essentially his idea to get rid of Nick and he's been the one that originally pushed for it and why Nick is going to leave tomorrow. Nick was completely loyal to Daniele and had her back- thus by default had Dick's back too. He's getting rid of someone that would have been on his side for the upcoming war with the Dustin side, which is gonna cost him down the road. All because he was paranoid his daughter would be the Erika of this season (which she wasn't).

Bad bad move Dick.

so I was just watching the live feeds and Dick is in the HT. Made me wonder - Has Dick taken a shower at all since being in the house? I haven't been aware but surely I just missed it. (at least I hope I just missed it!!!)

uhhh, yeah, dick showers... i have seen it... :::::::::did i just say that?:::::::::::::: leaves thread in disgust::::::::::

NOTE: fizzle doesnt watch old guys take showers... only on BB!

Archived