July 25, Live Feed Updates

E comes back to Amber and says he doesn't want to belabor the topic but he wants to ask her a couple of questions. She instantly goes into how she loves her dog as much as she loves her daughter. E says would you give up your life for your dog and your daughter, Amber says yes. E says she is foolish. Amber is defending her feelings of love for both dog and daugher. E says she doesn't have to get mad at him, it is his thoughts she doesn't have to agree, she gets so emotional. Amber says she only gets like this with him, he is impossible. E says it is his opinions what is the big thing. Amber says fine when she has her opinions then he needs to shut the f up, E says no, just when he has an opinion it is just that, his.

E walks away, Amber says "he always has to get the f'ing last word in, I can't stand him, Gawddddddddddddd". Now she is pissed and is screaming "why do you take everything so personal, well I only take things personal when it is from you, you f'ing pick on me all day long. A person can only take so much from a person, he is the only person that pushes my buttons, what does that say about him?" Dustin says he knows he can get to you. Amber says "he keeps attacking me and going after me, I can't stand people like that. He makes me so f'ing sad."

(yes she is crying while drying dishes)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

amber is in the kitchen, mad. Dick and Mike also there. Dick is called to DR and laughing says "OMG! Get 'er while she's hot boys!"...or something like that. Now zach and Dustin come in the kitchen. Amber is not talking to all but starts whispering to Dustin.

Jess, Jam and Dani are in the small room, all whispering so what is the use to straining to hear them

Amber and Dustin still doing dishes and E walks up and reminds Amber that it is just an opinion, she just makes him feel like she would throw her daughter under the train to save the dog. Amber says fine what ever and when E leaves she starts complaining about how he won't leave her alone. He keeps coming back and harping at her and she doesn't understand. Dustin says he is doing it for himself more than attacking Amber. Amber just doesn't understand.

Amber said something about doing something to E, couldn't hear her over the water, but Dustin says NO, you can't do that, just let it go. Amber says she can't help it, he is pushing her to far and Dustin says remember why your here and don't do something you will regret later.

Dustin reminds her not to do anything now because she is heated up, wait and get your head back in the game before you do anything. Amber is going on and on about how bad E is and how he claims to be straight forward and not two faced, but she feels he is. Dustin calmly reminds her E will get what is coming to him, to hang on and keep her head in the game.

Archived