July 25, Live Feed Updates

1:17 BBT

Amber and Dani talking about who's the cutest. Saying Jess is cute and Amber saying "she has the most perfect body ever" [not sure who she was talking about]

Dani says Mike is really cute and the prettiest" Amber say "do you think Dustin is the hottest?' Dani saying he reminds her of someone she went on a date.

Amber says Dustin Nick Eric

Dani says Zach is awful. Talking how Carols and Zach pics are better than their real life.

Amber again "dustin's cute" Dani agrees.

Eric comes in acting Dorky.. Telling Amber he went in to the DR and wasn't in there too long.

Hot Tub Party outside with Jamekka Mike Jen and Nick and Dick sitting on the couch on the patio.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:32 Amber complaining about her water almost getting taken away and Everyone giving her a hard time about over reacting to it. Amber says "God forbid" I should complain about something. Something happened and Dani "oh my God you idiot" FOTH

feeds back. Jameka asking them why they didn't go in. Amber says she never said she was going and Kail apologizes for "standing you up" .

Amber and Eric dancing

Foth

1:42 BBT

Jen and Mike talking about their model agency contracts and not sure what they can talk about. Mike says he doesn't think he'll have a problem but now he says it's going to be a huge pain in the ass running everything through CBS. Mike said he didn't even had time to let his agency know.

Dick talking about Jen saying her nanny life is almost over because her kids are getting bigger. Kail says she thinks Jen is a hard worker....Dick saying probably she is but talking about Jen being self centered...Dick saying Jen talks crap saying she works anytime she wants and has three cell phone she doesn't pay for.. Dick disgusted listening to her "I gotta leave"

In the bedroom Nick Dick and Zach talking about kicking his EX out of his apartment he pays $20/month for his apartment because he's a student....Dick saying he pays $500/month for just storage.

Eric talking about comparing notes before they decide what they are going to do. I missed the convo and Dustin said "sooner rather than later"

1:56 BBT

In the bathroom Amber complaining about how she can't turn off her emotions talking to Eric. Jameka's in there too. Eric kidding with the camera.

Dustin comes in and ask Amber if she's going to bed Jameka going in a few..Amber said she's not going.

FOTH

Eric talking about seeing what the options are before they a decide who to vote out. Jameka' agrees. I'm guessing America wants Kail out. Eric walking around looking for someone to talk to. Outside Mike and Jen outside. with Dick and Jess. Eric joins em.

2:08 BBT

Talking about the mustard incident. Eric says 99% house consensus it was Kail..he sounded like he was joking? Jen saying it was Dick and drilling him to his whereabouts. Dick says he was in DR.

Eric says he figured Nick was hiding his stuff in the storage room. Eric says 14 people told him. Eric says he knows where they are and they don't know he knows.

Jen says Nick admitted to practical Jokes to other people but told her he didn't do the mustard.

Eric tells Jen no one cares someone put mustard on her pillow telling Jen it won't hold the weight of shame she claims. Ridules her about it.

FOTH

Jen trying to figure it out. She Zach was working out the entire time. Jen saying she remembers a fella[DIck} using mustard to write. Now she says she doesn't care and wants to end this discussion.

Jen says the small room is plotting to give them Zach when a member leaves. "there is now way I'm sleeping with Zach and no way Kail is sleeping with Zach" [said that with Mike in the hot tub]

2:26 BBT Eric revealing he figured out the prank and threw Nick and Dustin clothes up somewhere in the livingroom. Dustin saying it took three days to figure it out. Eric thanks them for the prank war and tells them good job.

Eric says he knew all along and says you think you had me "round one goes to the Jew"

2:44 BBT Jess doing some house trivia questions with Eric. Thet are closing their eyes and asking questions around the house.

2:45 BBT

In the bathroom

Mike telling Jen what happened with the Joe vote. Mike saying says he switching the votes so he wouldn't jepordize the alliance and Mike saying she knew but in the end she was surprised. Mike says after all he says he basically offered to be put up on the block to prove that out of fairness he would let the house decide.

Jen says Kail expects her to vote for her to stay and that isn't fair. Jen say she told her she'll vote the way the house votes.

Mike saying he'll bring up who they want on the jury someone who votes on how the games was played or a person who takes things personal.

Mike says those are things he'll deliver to people and that's the extent of what his campaigning will be. He's worried people will see him as more a threat compared to kail and might vote him out.

Mike ask if she's heard any indications and Jen says no and she hasn't asked but will let him know when she finds out.

3:08 BBT

The living room trivia game still going on...Eric Jess jameka Dick jen and Mike still up.

I'm out til tomorrow.night all.

By 3:30, Jessica has retired, the trivia questions have dwindled, but the rest still sit there in the LR. They comment on Eric's large member and say that he should be proud. In the next few minutes they begin to go their seperate ways. Dick goes outside, where Jameka is checking her laundry.

Jameka has been in three relationships, two for 5 years each, one for 4. One ended because he cheated and one of them is still on a "we'll see" basis. She heads on to bed, leaving Dick alone in the kitchen, laughing with himself as he does. He plans to sleep upstairs again.

4:00 BBT

Dick is outside for his Late Night cigarette. "No recap tonight? Oh, c'mon, I do a recap every night." And he begins his sporadic rambling, mixed with sound effects and laundry checks.

OMG They are all sleeping still,

Dick rolled over once, Jenn rolled over towards Mike, someone farted and I heard the rats in the walls.

Thats all folks I am watching with eager anticipation....

(Check out video links too) I got HONORS..thanks Mortys Fans...

All are still outside. Amber and Jameka are talking about Zack, saying he is driving them nuts. Thinks he knows everything,

Had a disagreement about a colonoscopy.

They are talking about Nicks pants that are in the bottom of the pool with a weight attatched to it.

Wonder who did it.

Zack is over butting into the conversation little does he know he was the topic.

Talking about the crap smell.

Boring..... :animated_scratchchin:

It really is boring. Kail is reading the bible on one feed. Eric is sleeping on another and Dustin, Zach, Daniele and I cant tell who else are sunbathing.

ooops, Kail on the move. She heads to the bathroom. So thrilling...

Kail joined Dick on the couch in the BY

11:50BBT Kail is in the round bed-room reading her Bible

It looks like Eric and Nick are napping in the small bedroom

Zach, Dani, Mike, and Dustin are in the BY laying out....

No sign of Dick, Jen, Jessica, and Jameka

Ohhh..Kail is up and about in the bathroom...(exciting: ))

There's Dick...Kail just joined him on the couch out in the BY....all is quiet...(lol...thought I had the mute on...but no...its just REALLY quiet today...)

Kail joins Dani over by the laundry...Kail wants to have the washer next so she can get her laundry done to pack tonight...

Kail asks "whats in the pool?"..Dani replies "Nick's shorts"

Dani decides to lay out for 30 more minutes and take a shower after that...

Dani just asked ED to come talk to her for a minute. He said he would but he has to pee first. She asked him to say happy birthday to her boyfriend when ED gets to talk to the camera and to tell him that she really loves him and stuff even if it is from a third person angle. ED says he has already thought of that and agreed. She said thank you and he went to pee.

Archived