Interesting Observation As To How Bb Concept Has Changed

Depeche221

I don't think this fits here as it's not a change in BB exactly but in how these HGs are veiwing HOH....

Since when has HOH gotten to decide who leaves.

The definition is they get extra perks and the responsibility of NOMINATING 2 people.

If the HOH was the one to decide who is going home than after the Comp Julie would just ask "ok, HOH who are you sending home?"

I wish they would vote out Kail so Dick would see this is not HIS week to rule the roost. He has acted "in charge" all week.

I've been saying for years...too much nice nice for the HG.

Too many luxuries...maybe if the keep it simple many won't apply. Tell the gals, no bikinis, no make up, no shaving, waxing or dying for three months and same for the men (ha ha) see how many wanna be models/actors then apply.

Gee, they should be allowed grey sweatsuits only and what does bb do give them a luxury comp - all the clothes you could grab or whatever the hell that was..

No AC - it doesn't matter who we like, they shouldn't be getting prizes in between---they should be focused on the big prize and do everything to get it. I think the show is going to hell in a hand basket....I dislike most of the hg this season and after the big disappoint of all stars last season they could have at least gave us some interesting hg.

I do wish they would return to the original/international format. Part of the concept was for the people in the house to play to the viewers, not to manipulate and backstab each other. The live feeds are pretty useless when the audience aren't the ones voting for eviction. Watch the shows from other countries and they are far more fun.

I do wish they would return to the original/international format. Part of the concept was for the people in the house to play to the viewers, not to manipulate and backstab each other. The live feeds are pretty useless when the audience aren't the ones voting for eviction. Watch the shows from other countries and they are far more fun.

season 1 bb was lame EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

I think general consensus must be that it was lame, as they left that format quickly. I liked it though. It was season 1 that got me hooked. Maybe they felt they needed the model-types for ratings, as so had to make the format as it is in order to attract that kind of clientele.

They have to make the "beautiful people" happy, though. A lot of people wouldn't drop their lives for that long unless they were assured that they would get time on t.v. looking beautiful. And a lot of voyeurs would be ticked off by the grey sweatsuits. They'd rather see a unitard used as a thong with two strings...

I've only had high-speed internet for a year, believe it or not. I could never go back, now. But before, I was able to hear the feeds just fine most of the time--I just saw a slide show when I looked at the video. So, when I transcribed, I would just listen.

It wasn't the format that was lame, it's been a big success in other countries, it's the people they selected for that year that were lame.

Also, I think that people didn't know how to react to it. The first season was before even American Idol. People are now used to voting for tv shows...they weren't then.

The reason I tried out this year (first time I have) was because I thought it would be bad a$$ to have a bb a holic in the game. What I couldn't have forseen was how crappy a season where half of the HGs were fans would turn out. As for beautiful people, of course we want eye candy...imagine a show with more ambers, EDs, joes and erics. I am not saying any of them are UGLY but they are def not ''beautiful model types' and that would make a difference as far as eye candy, but also game strategy. Beautiful people are more likely to have drama as they are used to the world bending to their will (i speak from personal experience, jk lol). Magazines? TV? Not no, but HECK no...too many opportunities to communicate without us hearing. that would completely ruin the live feeds. The game def needs to be tweaked....all in the POV comp, mandatory chores, etc. This season may have been better if the 'enemies' let bygones be and hooked up all together so right off the bat there would have been an alliance of 6....I also feel that that was what CBS was hoping for as this twist has fizzled fast. the only two left are almost being exploited. Especially Dani. I think ED knew she would be there but she had no heads up, no idea and it just seems an unfair situation for her to have to play out this drama on national tv. I mean they are not exes or xbffs, they are father and daughter...doesn't that warrant some disclosure, if not sympathy? Ok, climbing off my soapbox. As always, this is JMO, Evil!!!(and I am allowed to have one nah nah)

If there is any exploitation than they did it to themselves by hopping on board and airing their dirty laundry...if all is true. I think it's all an act, that is proving to be an advantage for them. Once the other dodo's in the house realize this they will be gone. IMO.

If you think they are faking, then you have had a lucky or blessed life. That could be my sister and neice up there...without going into details, suffice it to say my sister is so ED, she owns that I am mean shirt....bought before this season started. I am not railing on ya, just saying that some family dynamics are v hard and if you haven't experienced them, than count your luck stars! :)

lucky for me i havent experienced a family dynamic like the (overly exaggerated for cameras) dick/daniele

i dont for one minute deny that a relationship like theirs is possible, it certainly is

but most people, if truly in a horrible family situation would not choose to let things play out on camera, they would have left...it is embellished, arguments are timed, 'tender' moments are supposed to tug at viewers heartstrings...it just doesnt do it for me

i hate when people feel the need to add imho, but yeah add that to my post

but most people, if truly in a horrible family situation would not choose to let things play out on camera, they would have left...it is embellished, arguments are timed, 'tender' moments are supposed to tug at viewers heartstrings...it just doesnt do it for me

i hate when people feel the need to add imho, but yeah add that to my post

yep they are fakes. i caught wind when dick keep saying he is here to work on a relationship with his child. why would anyone wait so long to work on a relationship. most of their arguments makes no sense .

uvp

Their arguments make sense to me. Do y'all even see how manipulative he is with her? How every thing she says he just brushes aside? Can you imagine growing up with that kind of dad? Plus she is the oldest and everyone knows we make our biggest mistakes with our first child, having little parenting skills but high expectations do not work well together. Not to mention the fact that he was a 'single dad' but he's covered with tats! Any idea how much all that work cost? Granted, he may have got it all done in the last two years, but something tells me that he was getting (expensive) tats while his mum was watching/caring for his kids. I think she didn't walk out cause she was there to win half a million $s. Do you notice how she doesn't seek him out, its him chasing her? Bottom line, she was put in a crap position by the producers and we get to watch her deal with it. I like her and have empathy for her, can't wait til ED is gone so she can breathe.

not true vincent is older

I have watched quiete a few of the ShowToo feeds. Only cause its big brother and my hubby is usually on the computer at that time. But I have to tell you, most the time it bores me to death! It is not till after it is over and my hubby goes to bed that I get on the computer and see the action has picked up. I do not think the producers should have told the cast about ShowToo. The commercial for Showtime said it was going to be uncensored. Yeah Showtime hasn't had to censor a thing becuase the HG's have done that for them afraid their family is watching then. I think the ShowToo is a complete Flop and the BB is the one that Flopped it. Otherwise it would have been a success.

Archived