Tuesday July 24, 2007 Tv Show Discussion Thread

uvp

:flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I I I I I :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

random veto players needs to go. i know its help to cut down on backdooring lol @ dick :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

gotta give jen the kickass title. all hg against her and she still win veto lmao :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates: .

a idiot would know an idiot :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

the show was very good imho :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

nick and zach going at it :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I think it makes the show more boring when you know the spoilers. It would be more interesting if we weren't spoiled, but then I prefer to watch the feeds. I can see how it does make the show more boring, though.

I thought Mike was great. He'll get voted out for it probably, but at least he has his dignity and didn't lick Dick's boots.

I love this Dick and Daniele show . . . . i mean Big Brother 8. I really like this story though. Cant wait till thursday when they show last night convo and hug between those two. Jen is funny, and she made me laugh too. I kinda felt bad for Kail, until i thought about what she said about gays last episode. And can we vote Eric get rid of his Crazy Eyez

I have to agree with Dick about Mike being an idiot. Assuming Mike is the one to be evicted Thursday, he will officially be up there with Marcellas's stupid move.

no way is he up there with marcellus. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Marty, I was at cbs.com ealier today and it said the rest of pirate master episodes will be online at cbs.

Pirate Master cancelled....That sucks....They kept moving it around and I could never keep up what night it was on.

Archived