Tuesday, July 24th

CeCiMom

Unless a parent is physically harming a child, or mentally harming them so severely they cannot function in real life, there is NEVER reason to cut off all contact with a parent. NEVER.

For the short time we are on this earth we only have ONE father and ONE mother that are our blood. We only have TWO parents that gave birth to us and gave us our genes and our ability to live. No matter WHAT happened in the past (unless it was one of the two disclaimers above) there is no reason to ever cut off ties with your family. In the end, heaven forbid something terrible happens to Danielle, only one person will be there for her through thick and thin. That's her father as he has clearly shown so far.

There is no excuse for Danielle's excessive behavior. She is straight up being stubborn and unreasonable.

For the short time we are on this earth we only have ONE father and ONE mother that are our blood. We only have TWO parents that gave birth to us and gave us our genes and our ability to live.

Unless of course, you're adopted like me. But even then, I have one father and mother who CHOSE to be my parents and raised me selflessly, never once treating me like I came from someone else's womb.

I have a feeling that Daniele has always been able to use her "poor me, my Daddy is horrible" schtick to help her get anything she wants...and now we see that she is the one keeping HIM away, not the other way around. Even though I'm not an Evel Dick fan, my heart breaks for him. He obviously loves her and wants to try to make things right.

The title of the show has now been officially changed from Big Brother to . . .

DAYS OF OUR LIVES!

====cue the organ music and fade to black====

"Thanks everybody - good job. I'll see you back here

tomorrow morning. Please be sure to know your lines

and keep those tears coming."

Has anyone picked up any info on Dani's mother, and the relationship between her and Dick?

Funny that Dani doesn't mention her (unless I've missed it).

I heard them say that she didn't sign a release so they are not allowed to talk about her!

I am watching BB After Dark right now and watching the Dick and Danielle episode. I feel awful for Dick, he is really trying to patch things up with her and she should be called the evil one, not her father. She is so cold and unforgiving, it's such a shame. She did give him a short hug though, but that was after him begging for it and after he said he loved her several times. I'm beginning to wonder if her current boyfriend isn't influencing her?? She needs to warm up to Nick, she obviously needs some voids filled with someone other than her BF.

i dont think we all need to be so mean about dani, maybe dick did something really horrible or said something really horrible to her, i love dick as much as everyone here, and i can see he really wants to have a relationship with her. maybe he was a really bad person before and has really changed, obviously he knows he did something or he wouldn't be saying he was sorry. it may just be really hard for dani to forgive him, and this wouldn't be the way i woud want to mend a relationship with someone, in the bb house. it's hard for both of them, and we can see that, i think we need to give dani and dick both the benefit of the doubt and say we don't know what really happened, and dick's trying and dani hasn't come around yet, but still has time to and hopefully will.

Yep, I'm surprised no talk of the mom. Every one loves to blame the mom...it's always the mother's fault. I'm sure when the show is over and Dick and Dani unite (ha ha ha - or lets say pick up their prize money) that Dick and Dani will get all Freudian in their interviews.

Just watching live feeds...Jen threw out some spoiled pork chops and moldy sweet breads from the refregerator. Idiots (all of them)...no common sense on freezing/thawing meats as needed. What a waste. They are so lazy and lack common sense...it ticks me off. All the Bible readers in the house...don't they realize that sloth is a deadly sin...some of them are the worst culprits. ;)

kail still havent learn she is talking game strategy with amber again :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

amber pretends and always do the opposite :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Dustin wants Kail to stay because he has been up in that room when she was HOH talking to her off and on alone and I think he has a secret alliance with her on the side. He is very shrewed. He will help Kail get rid of dick. Mike is more of a threat to Dustin because in Dustins view, Mike might con the girls into keeping him around and Amber was so excited about her date with Mike. That is a threat to Dustin. He will get Amber to vote Mike out.

dick is on to amber crying game. we can safely say dick will confront her soon. gameover amber :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived