Pov Week 3

nursie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i always forget to do the challenges.

but i still want kail gone, just so it would be a win for team Daniele!

hopefully this year the person i like wins..

season 2 i like nicole

season 3 amy, then jason

season 4 alison

season 5, a twin, then diane

seaosn 6 janelle

Season 7 jeanelle

none of my favs have ever won. but hopefully daniele will win this year :D

such an advantage you know. considering the 1st 2 evictees were part of the same twist... hmmm :animated_scratchchin: they just learned how to use it to their advantage.... its not a good thing by anymeans. ask ANY of the housguest if they would like to be in the hosue with a enemy, they would all say no. but theyeve learned to use it for there better.

i know, but they started out that way. and they turned things around. unlike the others couldnt (joe dustin, and carol jessica)

so they are doing good. and it didnt start out as an advantage, they turned it into one.

Guest jordansmom
I have a nice bridge to sell you really cheap...will you consider?
Damn Ginger that was funny I spite 7up all over my comp. BTY I agree wtih you about Dani and Dick.

PS.. Glad Jen won :party_smilie:

im confused as to where people stand about whether or not the competitions are rigged or not, ive seen more than one person say it isn't rigged when it's going the way they want and then when they think someone got an "advantage", it's suddenly the show and producers are rigging it.

i dont really care jen won honestly.

Just to back up Ginger, being an enemy with a former lover or being an enemy of a former childhood friend is much easier to continue than being an enemy with your own parent/daughter, ie. flesh and blood.

Exactly! And who is to say that they actually didn't talk to eachother for years. Who could be 100% sure - the producers? yeah, sure. Even if they are not on speaking terms they'll back eachother up because XAl is right...blood is thicker than water.

As for vague comments posted....yes, I think if someone does not get to choose who will play POV for them then they are at a disadvantage. I never said the comps are rigged, and in the past I've always said that the producers "lean" the comps to those they want to have an advantage. I've said this no matter which side is winning/losing.

As for this season, it is somewhat like last season...I don't care who wins or loses, they are all annoying and most are not playing to win but just interested in a paid vacation in lala land.

Archived