Friday, July 20th

CeCiMom

they all at table celebrating jameka 29 birthday and eating lobsters :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

she was there when they started :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Just going by tonight, first night after nominations, it looks like Kail has given up. She was there when the cooking began but definitely missing at dinner - headache, DR, whatever. And nobody mentioned it after one original question. Don't think they saved her anyhting to eat either.

But there's Jen -- hanging in there. Gotta hand it to her. That's the way to play this game.

Just going by tonight, first night after nominations, it looks like Kail has given up. She was there when the cooking began but definitely missing at dinner - headache, DR, whatever. And nobody mentioned it after one original question. Don't think they saved her anyhting to eat either.

But there's Jen -- hanging in there. Gotta hand it to her. That's the way to play this game.

dick bullying tactics is a bit much for her. bb doesnt need a quitter so it best she goes this week :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Has anyone heard Jen's thoughts on noms this week? I'm sure she knew she was going up, but has she said whether she thinks her or Kail are going? I wonder if she's so relaxed because she thinks she has reason to believe Kail will be going home. :animated_scratchchin:

Has anyone heard Jen's thoughts on noms this week? I'm sure she knew she was going up, but has she said whether she thinks her or Kail are going? I wonder if she's so relaxed because she thinks she has reason to believe Kail will be going home.

dick is pushing for kail to go openly. i dont think jen feels in any danger. and we know what dick wants he gets :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Yeah, that's what I figured. She is feeling confident she's staying.

pretty much got the smug i am safe look on her face while kail look she is in agony :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Dick is having a long conversation (monologue really) with Kail in the round bed bedroom. He is encouraging Kail to stop hiding out and have fun.

Kail unfortunately still blaming her attitude on trying to protect her alliance. Well at least she's being consistant.

omg danielle is playing smh :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

kail and dick talking again for 10000 time :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates: dick just called the live feeders writers idiots :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

dick said he met ERICKA and then feeds goes to foth smh :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

SHUT UP DICK Jeasus Christ, lord have mercy!!!!!!! He needs to quit runnin at the mouth, seriously

he getting too comfortable telling kail alot of secrets :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates: kail just sold her best friend jen out. this woman is desperate :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Kail asked Dick to help her in the POV competition and basically he said hell no, she'll have to win it on her own.

Now she is slamming Jen for going after Daniele and begging for another week (But she's not doing negative campaigning against her BFF).

i think kail will win pov she is desperate to stay jmho :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

He's as bad as she (Kail) is runnin his mouth tellin all he knows and analyzing it with her, for what??? he put her up, she's probably goin, but maybe not if he gives up too much info, although I don't think Kail knows how to use whatever info she gets. But he still needs to zip it, it's like he is strokin his ego big time, and it is on my last nerve..

He's as bad as she (Kail) is runnin his mouth tellin all he knows and analyzing it with her, for what??? he put her up, she's probably goin, but maybe not if he gives up too much info, although I don't think Kail knows how to use whatever info she gets. But he still needs to zip it, it's like he is strokin his ego big time, and it is on my last nerve..

his cockyness will be his downfall :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I absolutely agree UPV, his big EGO will be his downfall.

jen not smart gameplay to talk with kail about gameplay at this stage :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Why does ED encourage Kail in this, if she is asking him what to do? He should be quiet about it, he may be tellin her the truth, win POV, but why is he giving her gas??? Cause that is what he is doing is encouraging her, ED shut UUUUPPPP!!!

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

kail just told jen when ask by jen is it best for her to win or kail. kail said it is best for me to win :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived