Friday, July 20th

CeCiMom

Going to be a :sleep1: week. Don't think we're up for much of a surprise. Dick said he want Kail or Jen gone this week sooo....

we can blame kail and jen for the dull week :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

a floaters round table at the table :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

eric a fool lol :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

the damn cameras went off the action smh :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i think shes asleep because shes getting up at 4 to talk to dick

yep they have a date :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

lol @ dick giving his oppostion advice :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

god damn why do jameka allow that heffer jessica to drop slurrs all the time but wanna get mad with zach smh :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

They were told last night that there wouldn't be anyone on slop this week... I think they might be worried about Daniele not eating it LOL...

Too late for that. They shouldn't have accepted her into the house if they thought she has an eating disorder. She was as thin at the start of the show as she is now. Now they get real food, great...this show is going to hell in a handbasket.

lmaooooooooooooooo dick just told mike yall wouldnt be good drug dealers one bust and one person would give everyone up

that might be the greatest line :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Dick is giving me a headache. He's been talking nonstop about the fricken noms and why he's doing them all day...It's done...Now he's talking about the fricken noms and why he did them...Enough already! Talk about something else....puhleeze :eek:

whew, I feel better :bow:

Archived