Jameka Week 3

CeCiMom

the first time you saw a post of his was mildly entertaining.. the second time was annoying and every other time after that was just horrid. it was like gum stuck on the bottom of your shoe.. noo.. scum... everywhere.. drowning you making ever breath harder to breath...

:unsure: i need to go get some fresh air...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I am like noooooo dont go for HOH...she was so close...someone tell her that u dont try and win HOH until after sequester...she might be Nick's target now...In those games you dont answer questions just let others eliminate you if you are not considered any threat....BB pleeeeease pass her the game book!!!

yeah...if she can keep her head out of water....Dustin can play this game this week should be interesting...I believe it is going to be a safe week this week because he is going to let others do his dirty work for him...At least I would....I would put up the obvious and then let it crumble the next week... where are the game plays...

she better make a move soon cause dick, daniele, nick will just rotate hoh between and kick all of the sheeps off :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Right now she doesnt need to make a move because she is not a target....unless Nick start trying to gun for her then after POV make moves to get him up and out of the house..

she eaten up numbers she will need soon when the house target her flag_antigua.gifflag_antigua.gifflag_antigua.gif

Archived