Jameka Week 3

CeCiMom

Now this one i like, i'm not sure why but i like her. She seems genuine and sweet. She's not playing much of a game, which may be ok for now but she needs to get herself in an alliance sooner or later. She won't be able to float to the end it this day and age. Big Brother has advanced too much since them days. I give her a thumbs up for now though.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how much extra is bb producer paying her to say she hasnt lived around white folks in every dr session she does????????????????????? :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

is that flame or bait so i can report it to the mods????????????/ waiting for an answer :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

on to better things with my time not worth it here :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Finally Jameka is playing the game...she is more devious than I thought...Keep Kail a mess..However...she is confiding in the wrong person...AMBER!!! Has Jameka been in the house since the begginning of bb8...doesnt she know that Amber is a mess and is like a broken refridgerator or a leaking fossett she cant keep nothing in....Telling Ambers strategies is like telling it to the whole house... she doesnt need to have Amber's back she needs to give Amber some boxes of tissue.

Yah, dumb move on Jameka's part. But then again no one can see past Amber's crying charade, so they take sympathy with her, believing her to be trustworthy.

yep amber is like nother eric. with everyone playing for her lol :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I find it funny that she can't call Dick by his real name Dick, but she had no trouble watching Zack's exposed d*ck run across the back yard as he so gallantly went streaking.

I was thinking the same thing Ging :animated_scratchchin:

I know a lot of people love Jameka but I just don't see any good game in her. She is so so boring to me. She will speak up and be a little funny now and then but she adds nothing to the house. She whispers so you can't hear her any time any game is talked about. I don't care if there is nobody around she whispers. She drives me nuts with her ....hummmm

ahhh huh and more hummmms

I just keep wondering why out of the thousands that applied to BB what they saw in her to put her on the show.

I would probably like her outside the house but as far as for her being a HG. Boring.

on showtime TOO last night.. (i just watched it now) jameka taught kail some kind of cheer dance..... clap clap stomp stomp slap slap yada yada

anyways.. jameka did well.. but my god... is kail on drugs???? :faint: not only did she look like a fool.. but she looked like an older fool! :drool:

The meeting with Eric, Dick, Dustin and Jameka has me wondering. Jameka does NOT want Kail to leave she wants Mike out of the house. I have to wonder why Jameka is so for Kail staying. I think I over heard Jameka and Amber saying once they can use Kail to get Dick out.

I hope that Kail leaves but so far it is not leaning that way.

on showtime TOO last night.. (i just watched it now) jameka taught kail some kind of cheer dance..... clap clap stomp stomp slap slap yada yada

anyways.. jameka did well.. but my god... is kail on drugs???? not only did she look like a fool.. but she looked like an older fool!

Hey Fizzle...Jameka was stepping I step too... Mostly African america fratz and Sorrorities step...we ususally have competitions against one another... Did she happen to mention if she was affiliated with a sorrority...

Archived