Jameka Week 3

CeCiMom

BTY what does uvpnolimited mean??? Just curious...

uvp is a black forum i was a member of that closed :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well yes it does seem as tho she is playin from her pedetal right now, but I think it is a ploy and we will see her come out later, something behind her eys says she is just evaluatin, you all can come back and oops me up side the head if I am wrong.lolI meant pedestal.

boy, I HAVE GOT to get up and do something around here people cept be on this board, I will return later, this ain't gettin it done, out for now.

what did the letters uvp stand for?

Unique Video Productions. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

her baby talk is very annoying. i thought jessica voice was bad but jameka may take the cake :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Jameka is Ninja :ninja:

Today she and Dick were talking strategy about the MRA. Granted, she is so good at whispering I couldn't hear a lot of what she said, but it was a lot more than her usual mm-hmm mm-hmm.

She is on it! I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't go all out for HoH next week. She is not buying any of Kail's lies and is keeping her eyes open and mouth shut.

Ya gotta watch out for the quiet ones.

Yes her whispering was hard to hear. It sounded like she was keeping an eye on Nick for Dick. I think that Dick is suspicious of him and his intentions. I think Jameka and Dick have had conversations about this topic before.

With Jameka this game is all about morals. Her votes are all going to be about voting for the person that is the most honest. (so she says)

I am rooting for Jameka. I think she is an obsever. Flying under the radar right now. I would like to see her go very far and maybe even win it.

I was also wondering....

Does Jameka have a boyfriend and if not has she ever talked about an ex boyfriend or girlfriend or......

I just have never heard her mention anything about her life. I could have just missed it with all her whispering.

I remember hearing her tell a story about a old boyfriend cheating on her with one of her friends. If I remember correctly they were engaged and he had gotten another girl pregnant. I think it happened when she was in college. I don't think she has a current relationship, all I've heard her talk about are her family and her friends from work and church.

:lol:

it got even more painful after that...Zach came over and tried to join their conversation. Jameka went running and poor Dustin was left struggling to have a conversation with him about his ex girlfriend. It was soooo boing...but there was really nothing else going on in the house that it went on and on for a good half hour or more. Finally Eric and a few others came out f the house...to the patio furniture area. Eric started to laugh saying that D & Z's conversation must have been really boring because all 3 cameras flipped around immediately to them. (truth is...their convo was equally dull) high light was Jameka had wicked gas and had to keep running over to the tea cups area to let 'em rip... lol

Jessica and Jen (I think) are going to wear dresses for Jameka's birthday. Is that today? I hope that BB gives her cake and presents like they did for past HG. Happy Birthday Jameka!!! :party_smilie:

Why did they do that to her? Even if they could not get sponsors this year, they could have at least did something special. Sometimes I think the producers have their heads so far up their butts, they don't know the first thing about creating entertainment.

ya know... a digital camera ... something... an IPod... i think they could have given her something. if yappy april could get good gifts, then they certainly could give jameka something good!

Archived