Nick Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh

I would chomp on Nicks bit any day and would make it last for as long as I could. I seriiously think he is one of the most beautiful men I have seen and I have seen many. I know he rbs many people the wrong way, but I "heart" him (and my hubby says it is ok so neener neener to you all :) )

I think too many people are judging him on superficial tings. At first I thought "Pretty to look at, not a chance he will last", now I think "F'ing hot to look at (and needs to get naked at least 10 times) and actually could go far if you get rid of Dick (my new annoyance this week)

Go Nick!!!

Dep

Dep I could not agree more...at first I thought wow he's hot, but I don't think he'll make it that far, but then he started actually being a smart player. And as for the naked thing, I mean even Zach went streaking, and I think the next time Zach decides to bear all, he should convince Nick to do it with him!

I'm starting to think Nick is one of those guys who will get a girl to trust him by being really sweet to her but, once he's got her under his thumb he has no problem verbally and/or physically abusing her to "keep her in line". I think one day he'll make the newspapers. He scares me.

Nick says he is crying talking to Danille after knowing her for only two weeks kinda weird .

I did not hear about he said he gave another guy a BJ . If true like the Howard Stern philosophy holds then I say he is gay :animated_rotfl:

I think people will vote him off soon and Eric has noticed he is getting unstable.

I noticed he likes that Citadel shirt. If he had gone to school done there in the South and been confident of his sexuality he would have gotten abused !

I think that is BS though and he was making it up . Why would you say that, crazy .

...because Howard Stern is such an authority on sex and relationships. /boggle.

At any rate, Nick seems to be into the chase. I think he likes Dani all the more because she's interested but somewhat unattainable. In his mind, it's likely all very sincere, but it's pretty obvious he has motivations that aren't even clear to him.

He had better get his eyes back into the game or he's going to be gone.

His only chance at this point is if someone leaks the plan to remove him before sequester.

His statements of not being interested in the money and willingness to push others forward in the game are now about to be used against him.

i'm sad cause i think he's going soon. i think he's playing a VERY dumb game right now. and he does scare me with the rages. he should not do a mohawk, he should just do a "beckham"(shave the head). he looks really good with his hair slicked back. i think nick realized he didn't want to play with the kail alliance...and so outed it...and now no one trusts him. it's kind of not fair. are nick and dani arguing/not close now? i couldn't see dani much on bb afterdark last night.

i just think even if he puts his head in the game, and it is really dumb to say you don't want to win! i think it will be really hard for anyone to trust him. so in a way, his outing the mrs. r alliance helped the dick contingent so much, but it totally backfired on n9ick. are nick and dani "feuding" ? does anyone know?

Nick seems pretty co-dependant which is rare with the hotties... usually its borderline guys that get that needy.

Dani's screwed his game up... he should have gone after one of the ladies without a BF. I wish he woulda picked Jess instead of Dani... though Jess and Eric's little thing is kinda cute.

Jess just would have been solid with him... not so whiny and emotional.

If he had gone to school done there in the South and been confident of his sexuality he would have gotten abused !

Whaaaa? Kail's posting here now?

C'mon, not all southerners are opposed to people being comfortable with their sexuality... just because you won't see a parade down Broadway in Nashville of people wearing strapons and fishnet doesn't mean we're repressed or bigoted. *sigh*

...If he had gone to school done there in the South and been confident of his sexuality he would have gotten abused !

I can picture that happening...most likely to the tune of "Dueling Banjos"

...and he might enjoy, it too :beach:

Archived