Dustin Week 3

CeCiMom

I think he should steal it and wear it everyday...he should wear it in the bathing suit that Jen made of it...at least it would be better than the stupid v-neck shirt he wears

He annoys me. The way he talks and his abnormal undying dedication to Amber. Now with his save Kail campaign I hoping other people will see through him and Amber.

I really, really liked him the first show, and when he became friends with Amber I was happy. However, as time went on and my dislike for that disgusting woman grew, I realized that I also started not liking him because he is completely blind to Amber's manipulations. Let's hope that Amber is out soon so he can play the game.

I think I would like Dustin if he wasn't attached to Amber.

It will be to his demise. People will want to break the up as a pair and will probably put up Dustin because of course we all know that Amber is a basket case. His association with her will get him evicted.

I think I would like Dustin if he wasn't attached to Amber. It will be to his demise. People will want to break the up as a pair and will probably put up Dustin because of course we all know that Amber is a basket case. His association with her will get him evicted.
yep many would see him as the brains and she'll get the free pass :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:
he in a tough spot being with amber. the group if and when they decide to break them up will target him first. i say he better ditch amber now :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I thought I kind of liked Dustin initially because he was kind. He acts as the best friend to all but so far when he gives his good bye message he is a smug hateful little man. He is going down my ratings each week

He was the only one I kinda liked, at first. I haven't watch the show yet, but him being mean to Mike is reason enough to put him on my *hit list...unless he has the b*lls to put Dick up, but I doubt he will, prolly just let ED Dicktate who goes up... :angry: ugh!

Dustin's been at the top of my list of fav hg's....I hope HoH doesn't go to his head and he gets cocky like Dick did.

I also hope he doesn't do anything stupid, like take advice from Amber, and try to get Dick out this week. He has to stick to the plan and put Kail and Zach up...with intention of evicting Zach. I know Dustin likes Dick...but Amber might try to change his mind when she gets him alone in the HoH. ;)

dustin is hoh but dick is still calling the show flag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gif

and the only one who end up benefiting is dick flag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gif

Archived