Frisbee, swimming, basketball

Sports Teams

Chicago Cubs

Outdoor Activities

Frisbee, tennis, swimming

Bands/Musicians

Fischerspooner, Fleetwood Mac, Gotan Project, Missy Higgins, Groove Armada

Songs/CDs

Fosse: The Original Broadway Cast, Fleetwood Mac Greatest Hits, Life In Cartoon Motion by Mika, Hard-Fi by Stars of CCTV, The Sound of White by Missy Higgins

Foods

Peanut Butter, soft serve, almonds, cashews

Cereals

Trix, Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch, Cap'n Crunch all Berries, Honey Graham Ohs

Cookies

Peanut butter, macadamia nut, triple chocolate chip, Otis Spunkmeyer

Candy Bars

Heath, Skor, Butterfinger

Alcoholic Drinks

Vodka & soda, Diet Rootbeer & Rum

Non-Alcoholic

Sugar-free Tang, coffee, Crystal Light, Stewart's Original Red-Eye Blend

he in a tough spot being with amber. the group if and when they decide to break them up will target him first. i say he better ditch amber now :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Wearing that stupid grey t-sirt, day after day after day..., should get him nominated for eviction! :rolleyes:

Dustin is not stupid...he knows where Nick, Dani, Dick and Amber stand....Amber being lowest on the list of that group...he knows he's not a true part of them. He'll ride along with them until it's time for him to make a move...then he'll start to play.

As much as he says he's attracted to big, burly guys, I think he's intimidated by the trio. Once a couple of them are gone I think we might see Dustin rise to the challenge. Right now, it's safer for him to stick with the girls and provide Dick support.

Well, we gotta at least get this guy to a second page.

Dustin seems sweet enough so i can't bad mouth him just yet. Being in the house with Joe wasn't good for either of them, but now that he has that load off of his back i think he could do well in this game. He is kinda like Jameka in that he isn't really playing hard just yet, but i support him for now.

I don't like Dustin anymore. He's a closet sleeze. I didn't get why he was upset with Dick about consoling Jameka. What was the big deal. Then he told everyone about how he set Dick straight. They are setting Dick up big time! Dustin and Amber are the 2 people that Dick trusts the most. Not good, not good.

The plan with Dustin and Amber is F4 to be them with Jameka and Eric.

They are behind the scenes planting stuff to get out the big players.

My worst nightmare is Amber at the end. Of all the HG that would be the worst for me.

Why are viewers surprised when a hg lies or manipulates others to get ahead..isn't that the point of the game ..to play other people and get them kicked out of the game so you are the last one standing? Dick is a good player and should be a target to get rid of...as with all the good players.

jessica has more post then him smh :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Wearing that stupid grey t-sirt, day after day after day..., should get him nominated for eviction!

I love Dustin, but that shirt has got to go...I think Eric should have destroyed it instead of putting mustard on Jen's stuff

haha totally...that made me crack up..I can't believe she didn't like flip on him and then lose, which she shoulda done anyways, but yes it would have been excellent if he would have won the unitard in that veto comp.

Archived