Ways to watch BB

Chiara

Hi, just wondering if someone could help me out. I know someone's been broadcasting the shows live from the east coast so we, the west coasters, can watch it live as well. I usually see the link every week, but now, with only a half hour left, i can't find it anywhere. Could someone please post the link or send me a PM. thank you!

YAY!!! A reply! finally! 5 posts with no replies, i was starting to feel ignored. Hi Mimi, and thanks for the link Marty. This will be my first live show, i'm excited to go straight from live feeds to the show and then back again.....thanks again!

So, we have been having some serious rain for the past two months!!! Our cable is a goner. I called my cable company and they stated that I should be up and running in the next week. THE NEXT WEEK???? Thankfully, my internet is still working Soooo, my question is..

Anyone know how I can watch BB tonight online??? T-minues 33 minutes until showtime!

You can read about all the action that happens live during Fuskie's Play by Play in the chatroom. Just click on the live chat button at the top right of the screen. He does a great job... Word for word. Just like you're watching it. He starts in 15 minutes. A lot of us are already in the chatroom.

link is east coast on cbs lol :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

everyone watching it lol :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived