An Interesting Observation....

Depeche221

uhh, i heard there was no clowning around in here!

back on topic:

remember when the houseguess had to Make their own fun? now they have it handed to them in the first week.

and remember when they had to hand wash their clothes? they should go back to that. at least that gives them something to do!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW I started this reply at post #40, this is a hot topic!!! My response is lengthy so grab your :popcorn2::food-smiley-005: And please read on......

DEP, thanks for this thread, it seems to have created a much needed place for people to air out some feelings and strong opinions on how BB should or should not be produced.

I am new here and I felt welcomed by most, not just in posting, but chat too. First place I went was chat to get a little insight into the "Morty Family" and gain a little knowledge to have the confidence to just jump in when I felt I had anything to say, be it lengthy or just a smiley or two.

Human nature being such as it is, some might feel the board has its clique because when they have posted an opinion or attempted to jump into the occasional banter they found that they were not quickly responded to. It's like entering into a room where everyone knows everyone else and you so want to join in but don't know how to go about it. So, you open your mouth and what happens, everyone just stares at you. :unsure: OMG, what to do, where to hid, what more do I say?

Once you learn that you are not always going to be accepted or agreed with, life gets a whole lot easier. So just continue talking, learn to listen and respect the opinion of others. You will find that those who have accepted you will speak up and become friendly, whereas, those who don

very well... i will say this SueZque.. i only like you because of your avatar. :P

J/K...

believe it or not, i read that whole post.. something must be wrong with me.. maybe i need to adjust my meds.. cause i normally am not this nice and i normally dont read such long post... wait, i am nice, i just have a weird way of showing it. and my humor is sometimes taken wrong... so i have to make sure i put in those smilies.. ^_^

and here is an observation from a "oldtimer" like me:

sometimes, we get new posters that come in and rudely state something or question another poster in a rude fashion as to their opinions.... and some of us see it as a :nono: "oh no you didnt" kinda thing. BUT, i will say that this is not the norm, and sometimes those people that do that are old members that have been banned... and they are trying to come back and start trouble. so some of us are "on guard" lol.

I for one enjoy getting new faces around here.. and its even better when they stick around longer than the BB season. We do talk about other shows and we do have other areas of interest besides Big Brother.. and we have fun Year Round... but if not, its always great to see everyone the following BB season. :)

Thanks Fizzle...a little lengthy for me ... but what the heck.... :giggle:

Would still love to see BB pick from people from the boards. It would be like DumbBlond said, like putting the producers behind a curtain were they could only pick from what they hear and feel. :2thumbsup:

BTW pass me a few of those pills...they maybe just what I need to go along with what I already have...lol :animated_bouncy:

Huh? What? Did I just see my name?. . .

something about pills? . . . and Ginger?

And stars? We get stars?!! I did not know that.

Are they like the ones I used to get (occasionally)

in kindergarten and first grade? I'm not sure I know where to look, but I gotta go see if I have any.

If I don't, I'm going to be hurt. I'm sensiitve -

even though you wouldn't know it from my rough,

tough-guy exterior.

It has been a while since I posted here but I had to reply to this one.

I would love to see different types of people in the house again. The United States has such a vast variety of people of all cultures, religions, shape, etc, there is no reason why we have to have a show filled with plastic Hollywood wannabe's!

Thanks for a great post, Depeche!

BTW Fizzle... have you seen the commercial for Diet Mountain Dew with the ferret? Cracks me up everytime I see it. :hahohi:

BTW Fizzle... have you seen the commercial for Diet Mountain Dew with the ferret? Cracks me up everytime I see it.

why... it just so happens that it was PMed to me yesterday! and so i saw it via youtube... then there were other ferret videos and i ended up watching those.. by the time i made it back to mortys.... it was about 45 minutes later! but yeah, that Mountain Dew commercial cracked me up too.

Archived