Wednesday, July 18th

CeCiMom

What an interesting BB Afterdark we had this evening.

Jen got drunk.

Kail has been trying to rally the votes for Joe to stay. (With some help from Jen.)

Jameka and Jess are telling both Dick and Joe they are voting for them to stay. Jameka saying she doesn't want to lie but, she has to.

Jen spilled the beans to Eric about Nick being a part of the Mrs. Robinson alliance. Eric was shocked and in disbelief (which he should be because Jen doesn't know that Nick has jumped ship and is with Daniele now.)

Joe talked to Zach and Zach said he was 60 - 40 leaning towards keeping Dick but, if Joe came up with a "plan" (aka deal) he would listen to him.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this posted on the main BB page. lol "The following people ignored their children and family to bring you the best Big Brother coverage on the internet: "

Now Daniele is bawling saying she wants to go home and talk to her boyfriend.

Dang... I'm going to miss the action. My live feeds aren't working... :(

Sure hope StevenV, Cajunboiler, etc. get some good stuff for me to read about tomorrw. ;)

I think of my 20 year daughter having to go through something like this with her dad (and they get along) and I think it would take an effect on anybody having to be in a reality game WITH THEIR DAD!...Danielle is crying to go home and saying it sucks to her dad in the hammock,..she doesnt want to go through this..Dick trying to talk fatherly advice to her..sounds like Danielle loves her life with her boyfriend

Poor Daniele. She is so conflicted by the emotions she feels for Nick and the love she feels for her boyfriend. She is only 20 years old and can't possibly put things in perspective.

Dick has chosen a bad time to bring up their relationship problems... he needs parenting lessons.

danielle is a lil cheating heffer. i dont have no sympathy for her. i hope chris is having his fun on the side also :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

They've been talking for a while, he said what any dad would say. He said do what your heart is telling you, but remember no matter what you're gonna end up the bad guy to someone. He did good!

You're too kind Justin. I think he got off track because Dick can be a little self-centered. I believe his first instinct is to make it about him but to his credit he was able to refocus and put her first.

If these houseguests don't wake up and vote out Dick, this BB will go the way of Survivour and other reality shows, were it becomes so tedious and obvious who will be

voted out for the next five weeks or so..

BB did a real cut and mix job to make Dick look better with the Jen situation then he was.. No bleeping out, no mention of crushing Jen's neck

:inquisitive:

It's 3:42 BBT - Dick just told Amber that he is going to call Kail out tomorrow (oops today?) about her trying to get him out of the house. He's going to do it in front of EVERYONE. He said he's going to tell her off and tell her that their "deal" is null and void because of what she's doing. He said he's going to say that the only person that it helps by voting him out is her because he's going to do everything in his power to get her out of the house! This should get interesting... I hope this doesn't back fire and make people want him out more!!! aaaahhh

I don't want Dick to go this week. I still like him in the house and the game. I see that his realtionship is improving with Daniele. I hope he does call out Kail. She has been working non stop on everyone trying to get Dick out of the house. She deserves to be called on it.

Archived