Omg

Who's leaving?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is leaving this Thursday?

• Dick
    • Joe

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes, I think it's as simple as that. I really don't think she's the evil "church lady" like she is being painted out to be...

Evil church lady I don't know, but Kail definitely has issues with homosexuality, so I don't think it's that much of a stretch. In the first episode she said she would be really upset if her kids "chose" a gay lifestyle. At first I thought it could have been editing and maybe they didn't show the rest of her statement. BUT, she did say "chose" a gay lifestyle. That was when I decided I'm not a fan.

As of 3PM, Pacific time, it looks like it's Joe leaving. Jameka and Jess told each other they'd be voting against Joe. Dan, Nick, Amber and Dustin are too. that's 6 votes. Joe is gone.

joe is a goner. dick escape. if joe wasnt such a weasel he would have been safe this week. jen wasnt even targeting him this week. but the idiot joe decide to make himself a target :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Okay, I tried to catch that convo Jameka and Jessica had, but I was watching the show on tv, too, so didn't. They seem to be honest with eachother, so hopefully that's their plan, and if anyone says differently, then it's just game talk.

nice avatar snipa :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

What everyone is overlooking is the fact that most of the votes that are cast are from people that don't watch the feeds, and therefore really don't like Dick... I think it's possible that America will get Eric to vote out Dick...

While on a personal level I would love for Joe to go home, gamewise it's smarter for Dick to leave. Everyone is so concerned about Mrs. R that their skipping over the fact that Dick, Danielle, and Nick are swaying everyone over!

I personally think CBS tried to manipulate the voters to vote to evict Joe at the end of tonight's episode with Dick's emotional Diary Room. He said something about wanting more time with his daughter so he could mend their relationship. Coincidence that they put that right at the end of the episode?

Nope Cajun isn't anything like Shock... He didn't call us fingerbangers...

After tonights show I still believe with all my heart that the answer to this question is yes...

It's not Kail's intolerance that bothers me the most. It's her self-righteousness and her sense of entitlement. The reason she is working so hard to get rid of Dick is that she knows he's onto her and can see right through her. Also, I think she suspects that Dick has the ability to sway the others against her. Wasn't it Mike that said this week that he really doesn't even like Kail?

FINGERBANGER, shockalot, where for art thou?? funny how we all have the same reaction to ol shock, I haven't seen any of his followers for a while either.

LOL Fatcat that's cause all his "followers" were him using a ghostie... He's over at sucks and James' board (which he's a mod at)...

I really did laugh out loud at that one, me and him used to go at it sometimes, he drove me bonkers, he hated Janell soooo much, I can imagine what he would be like over here this season, but would not want to deal with him,lol

I tried to find his posts over at sucks, but all I could find was someone saying that "Why doesn't he go back to morty's or wherever he came from?"

I wanted to reply saying "HELL NO" but I'm not registered over there or at least I don't think I am.

He also called us Kaysar Kultists. Let's not forget that.

I had no idea his followers were bogus, I am still laughingWe became fingerbangers when we went to Americas Choice to vote for Janell and he went crazzzzyyy!!!

I may have to sneak over there to see what craziness he is professing, he was a legand in his own mind kinda guy.

Archived