Omg

Who's leaving?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is leaving this Thursday?

• Dick
    • Joe

Okay, Joe is in the HOH room with Kail and Jen right now, and they're talking about how he HAS the votes to stay! I thought it was almost, dare I say, guarenteed Joe was leaving. Are they totally lying to Joe, or have they really switched their votes and Joe is staying now?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are trying to talk Jen into doing things they all know Dick hates to get him to go off on her so they can sway even more votes...

Joe is working on Jessica. She told him OK.

Jessica running away from Joe and he followed her to the shower and she wants to be left alone and he won't leave. She is crying.

I was thinking about what Kail's biggest reason for wanting Dick out. I think that with her it is about her high morals. I think Dick is a person that she is intolerant of.

I always find it funny about the taped/live shows. They'll edit the comments and hg's will make a comment about the evictee and then wala...it is the opposite. So you know, I'm use to not really knowing who will get voted out. When Julie calls it...then I believe it.

Or maybe she just doesn't trust him?
yes, I think it's as simple as that. I really don't think she's the evil "church lady" like she is being painted out to be...she's just playing the game and she knows Dick is her own personal biggest threat so she's trying to work it to her advantage. Just like Dick is trying to do for himself...

Archived