I Think There Is Another Twist

donnac

Mike- Hey, how do you like my picture? :partytime:

Zach - Hey, you look familiar... how do you like my picture? :partytime:

Except for the bushy tall hair, bushy eyebrows, big ears, long chin, I don't think they really look alike... JMO

:animated_rotfl:

I STILL get Mike and Zach mixed up. I've never had this problem with previous BB contestants. They're just like two bumps on a log IMHO.

I think there are "twists" yet to come...................hopefully BB producers can actually think up a good twist this time.

first off she isnt fat.

2nd she was a riot, not boring at all, she made the season entertaining.

she was funny

and how did she suck at bb for making final 4? she was nominated more then anybody else in BB history and only got evicted twice.

I am a firm believer there will not be a new twist because Julie Chen would be hinting about it all ready. I think overall this has been a pretty boring season, but we are still getting to know the house guest. Last year was easy because we were all ready rooting for people and alliances. This always the awarkard part of the season. It is not really good until they get down to 10 houseguest that is when it gets fun! By Tuesday I am just wanting a new HOH so we can have another interesting twist.

My observations:

For goodness sake Amber please stop crying.

I would not let Jen watch our pet fish moreless my children. I wonder if Vanna White is watching this and seeing who she really is....

Dick and Nick is so confusing. I wish they could have picked houseguest with more of a variety of names.

I love both Dick and Joe and I would hate see one of them go.

Alliance were sooooo obvious when Amber had her breakdown.

I thought it was interesting the exchange between Zach and Jameka.

I think the enemy twist this year was kinda of lame. Carol and Jessica fighting over five dollars. Come on....

Lastly, I want to thank everyone who watches the live feeds and give all of us with dial up the recap. I have been watching ShooToo and I have a whole new respect for all of you. I love the updates and have been checking them for four years now. It brings a whole new side to the Big Brother house.

An awesome twist to the game would be if Amber had a single Diary Room session without crying. I know this may sound bad, but every time they showed her in the DR on last night's show and she was bawling, I actually laughed out loud... laughing harder each time. Not laughing at her so much as just the fact that she was crying over the strangest things.

She was freaking out so much you would have thought they put a (not)bad picture of her up on the wall or something...

Archived