I Think There Is Another Twist

donnac

I have just started watching this season.I tivo'd it and caught up on it today.This is the first time I am on the boards this year so if I am repeating something someone else has already suggested I apologize. I think that Mike & Zach are brothers.They look so much alike they have got to be related some how.Maybe a twist down the road???

Seeing how they basically re-did the twist in season four, I wouldn't be surprised if they copied more from another season. But I don't think there will be anymore twist this year. I think the enemies and America's Player are all for this year.

But maybe there will be more, who knows.

guys, we always know the twists, at least twists like that. The smaller things they dont tell us, but if they were brothers, CBS would have put that on the show

guys, we always know the twists, at least twists like that. The smaller things they dont tell us, but if they were brothers, CBS would have put that on the show

agreed

They would have already had interviews with their families aired. I can hear Julie now "But First, we talked to Mike and Zach's mom to find what she thinks of her sons who came into the house acting like total strangers"

This enemy/father-daughter/ex-boyfriend-girlfriend thing is destroying the game. I don't want people that had hated each other before, I want them to get to know each other and then start the hate. That's what the game was supposed to be about. I miss the old days.

If there's a twist, I hope it involves Janelle. I want her to be a co-host or something, or a full host. Chen needs to eat.

I liked Amy, but please no previous guest appearances. I heard the Donald wants Rosie on his celebrity show - she refused. Maybe Rosie can go into the house and eat slop for a week or two......watching her go hungry would entertain me to no end.

All that booze and cheese sure went to her thighs... and face and neck and legs and arms and butt...

If I recall, the only time she ever stopped eating was to stick her foot in her mouth... I have seen more charisma in a door knob...

Archived