Things We Want Banned In Future Bb Season

uvp

lame hoh comps :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

late night gossip crews, bb tough guys EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

I never thought I would say this. Never. But, here goes (gulp):

I think Bibles and all other holy books should be banned from the main house. I'm all for religious freedom, so if someone has a religious need, then I think they should get their religious text in the diary room, and only use it there. Just as others can get needs met with a psychiatrist in the DR.

There, I said it!

People can't be told not to pray or talk about God or anything like that--that's all fair strategy. People in the house can love them or hate them for it. They'll see the door if they are hated for it, anyway. But as far as the actual holy books go, they should be private. No reading, unless it's the rules.

I think they had real grass in the backyard, during BB1. I vaguely remember a reel mower, a garden hose, a pen of chickens and a bunch of dying grass.

What if they changed it, so that everything was the same from the point of head of household picking the nominees, up through the power of veto meeting, but then WE (the viewers) get to decide who goes home. Whoever doesn't go home, automatically becomes the next head of household!

It would really mess with things, because in a way, people would want to become nominated, so that they have the possible chance of becoming head of household, but it could totally backfire on them, as they could end up being voted out, instead.

I didn't see BB1 started watching season 2. But the idea of real grass, mowers, chicken coops and vegetable gardens excites me. They could reap the rewards from all that stuff and they'd be fending for themselves.

But, I still think they deserve nothing more than bread and water. The hardcore players can appreciate that and would be willing to play because the prize money is what they are after. The non-serious players wouldn't think of interviewing, leaving the show more "real".

punks like dick who try to play tough guys

Archived