Things We Want Banned In Future Bb Season

uvp

LOL @ Yana!

Things I would like to see banned:

- the airplane ban...heck, I WANT to be able to fly msgs over the house to get a reaction from the HGs. I loved when that happened, it added a whole new drama!

- text msging voting only, like for their comps to us. I don't have a nifty cell phone like that, but I do have the internet and would love to be able to participate.

- I'm with you all on the models and actors bit. While I love looking at beautiful people (I really do), I don't like the fakeness they bring with them. I would love to see real people back who all want the money just as much, not the exposure, because they actually need it.

- their singing ban. For God's sake, let my BB people sing!!! I understand that whole rights stuff, but at least give them a clearance of artists that they can choose from from a list compiled ahead of time of people they've spoken with.

- ban games damnit... go back to the old days when they had to be creative and make their own damn games...these HGs have gotten too pampered!

- tacky themes.. Alice In Wonderland...WTF??? It's dumb, it's stupid, it's retarded, it's useless.

- go back to the old food comps, where no one was on slop, but when they had to win their groceries for the week (ie. they wanted a specific meat so they had to try and aim for that and win it).

This is all I can think of for now. I'll add to my list when I think of more.

I do like the separate levels though, I like the division it causes between HGs. Also, I think you can ban religion like you can politics...you can't! I don't care what they bring in to read. If it causes drama, all the better.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
- the airplane ban...heck, I WANT to be able to fly msgs over the house to get a reaction from the HGs. I loved when that happened, it added a whole new drama!

I agree~ I love the planes Season 5 & 6 was it??

It might have been said but I HATE the whispering.

I like the cast being young. I prefer a good looking reality tv show cast. With that said i agree that actors should not be on a REALity show. But i guess the REAL in reality has been removed a long time ago.

I like for a good portion of the cast being young, but it makes for boring until the conflicts start. BB6 and 8 are more like The Real World, Burbank than Big Brother. Besides, Real World films for FIVE MONTHS before airing - which is why most of what they show is from the last month or two when "they stop being nice and get real." In BB3, the conflicts started right away between rednecked old fart Kent and the younger people. Survivor has diverse casts and high ratings. The Apprentice didn't and is now dead.

In the interest of full disclosure, I did send in a video application to be on this season and not hear back. With this cast looking a lot like BB6's, it's pretty clear which direction the casting's going to go from now on and tells me I'd have a better shot at being accepted into NASA's astronaut development program than being on the show. No sour grapes, just a reality check. So long as the show stays a summer staple and keeps my interest, I'm happy.

- text msging voting only, like for their comps to us. I don't have a nifty cell phone like that, but I do have the internet and would love to be able to participate

I thought we could vote online. I've been doing it even though I have text. I don't want to pay a buck to CBS to vote. Worse yet, they text back and aren't in my network. :P

As for what I'd ban????? Baby talk!!! Jessica's voice is so damned annoying on the live feeds!

that spy tv in the hoh room...they should have to hide around the corner like everyone else to overhear stuff!!!

and ban people named Jenn or Jen or Jenny or Jennifer.

Years ago, my mother threatened to disown me if I named my girls anything that could be shortened to Jen, Jenny, even Ginny. Because every one she had ever met was crazy/awful/conceited each in their own different way. Now I know why.

I really liked the name Genevi

Years ago, my mother threatened to disown me if I named my girls anything that could be shortened to Jen, Jenny, even Ginny. Because every one she had ever met was crazy/awful/conceited each in their own different way. Now I know why.

I knew one Jennifer growing up. If I'd made the cast, it would have been because she was on it as well. We've hated each other since fifth grade and STILL hate each other to this day. I swore that I would NEVER name any child of mine Jennifer, ever, and there was nothing or no one that could ever make me change my mind.

Those who saw my video know that my daughter's name is Jennifer, and believe me, I didn't name her that. She was my foster child before I adopted her and came with that name. I accidentally called her Jessica for the first month I had her. Probably on some subconscious level I didn't think that anyone that adorable could ever be named Jennifer.

Jeepgirl, if you do end up with a Jennifer, your mother will get over it. I don't know exactly when the shift took place, but I no longer associate the name Jennifer with that spawn of Satan misfit from my elementary school.

Hey Gizz...look at my avatar. I also am a card carrying member of the Dirty Hookah Club. Wanna do the secret hand shake?!?

not so much a ban list, but a "do this instead" list

** Instead of slop, make them eat one particular item all week. i.e., dill pickle week, refried beans week, liver and onion week, etc.

** Give them a job or chore every day they don't have a comp. something like "today you will spend the day sorting garbage into recycle and non-recycle items. here's the garbage from the CBS lot for the last week!! Have fun!!"

** If it's books they want, give them a small library of 5th grade text books, then make an HOH comp out of what they should have learned ala "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader"

** They all want to be actors? give them a video camera and make them develop a movie - the worst 2 actors get nominated

** make the back yard small, or just big enough for the hot tub and a few lawn chairs, with everything directly in the sun. and they can only use the yard between noon and 3pm each day (except for smokers, with will get 5 minutes every 3 hours to smoke)

** take away any bathing suits they may bring with them and force them all to wear one bathing suit - yes, that one bathing suit for the ENTIRE house (make it a one piece to make it interesting for the guys)

just a few of my ideas to keep things interesting

They all want to be actors? give them a video camera and make them develop a movie - the worst 2 actors get nominated

Great ideas Jess... Just a couple of things here... First worst is a relative term... I mean I think Sean Penn is a great actor and my husband thinks he's really bad...

Second

take away any bathing suits they may bring with them and force them all to wear one bathing suit - yes, that one bathing suit for the ENTIRE house (make it a one piece to make it interesting for the guys)

This could bring up health concerns... I don't know if they could do that legally...

Other than those two, your ideas are very good...

i bet tonight hoh is a trivia comp :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

please ban the word "lie". It should be expected in the game that people lie! The greatest BB HG in history built his game on lies and he was very good at it! The problem with this group is that they don't have enough charisma to pull off a good lie-strategy...lol

lame twist suck as AP :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

** Instead of slop, make them eat one particular item all week. i.e., dill pickle week, refried beans week, liver and onion week, etc.

** Give them a job or chore every day they don't have a comp. something like "today you will spend the day sorting garbage into recycle and non-recycle items. here's the garbage from the CBS lot for the last week!! Have fun!!"

** If it's books they want, give them a small library of 5th grade text books, then make an HOH comp out of what they should have learned ala "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader"

** They all want to be actors? give them a video camera and make them develop a movie - the worst 2 actors get nominated

LOVE IT!!!!!

I would love a refried bean week....cheese week. Just do not give me a cherry week. Cherries make me gassy.

I would love it if they had a job/chore every week. Make them raise money for charity!!! They can have some kind of contest where they persuade viewers, make art and sell it...something.

Yes, give them books...lol...I love green eggs and ham! What about that new Clinton book, lol. It would give them conversation at least.

Making a movie would be good in thought...but somehow, I think it would suck. Haha...like the feeds maybe. Oh well. Good ideas at least.

This is what I would want banned:

The HOH. No more HOH. Let the viewers pick the 2 on the block and vote one out! Make it more like the European version. Sure that didn't work in season one, but I think Anerica may be ready for it now.

No more actors/models/wannabes. I would rather see regular people just playing the game. I'm sure they are out there (me!).

No more slop. That stuff gives me nightmares. Go back to PB&J.

Acquaintences. Put 100% strangers in the house.

Trying to duplicate cast members from past seasons. No more Kail = Maggie. Marci = Beau...etc (not that either set actually were like the other, but you can obviously tell they tried).

Sobriety. Let them drink!!! It's not like they are driving or going anywhere...

well season one the only way America could vote was to text message with a charge to vote each time...what a rip off.....they need to have it where America votes online and by regular phone with an 800 toll free number. Needs to be like ABC's dancing with the stars. You can call toll free and vote and you are limited on how many times to vote, it won't accept after that point.

I would like them to ban anyone with an agent! try different states in America and pick someone out of the da*n crowd! Then throw all those people from all walks of life and states into the BB house. I'd love it! JMO :-)

I agree with what you all are saying. I would love to see them eat PB&J again I get tired of them eating slop. I also only want the HOH sleep in their room only not everyone else. I also want to see the HOH comp not be a True Or false game come on here people there are not in Elementary schools they are supposed to be grown ups let them earn it by doing HOH comp. like they do with the food comp. To me this years seems like it is going down hill fast I am just wondering if they will have anymore after this one. I also want to see real people not actors on there that is stupid I thought it was supposed to be strangers in the house that have never met. You can really tell that some of these know each other or have knowm each other and they were probally told not to mention it at all. That is just like dani and her Dad they are supposed to act like they haven't talked in 2 years but come on they way the act you can tell that isn't true. Look at his Pic on his wall in the HOH the one of him and his 2 kids it looks like a recent one taking of them and tey look very happy to me. Ok better quit because I can keep on and on.

I think they should give the astro turf a break and put real grass in the yard and let the hg's mow and care for the lawn. Maybe the hg's will take pride in their lawn and not spill drinks on it and other things. They should also have some veggies growing back there and the hg's get to pick the veggies for meals to go along with their bread and water. They should ban real food in the house. Too many luxuries, not enough earning their keep.

I'm serious about this.

I strongly disagree that they should have a "refried bean" nite.

Think Dick.

Think Methane Holocaust.

Agree with all. Real People (yes, pretty plus size gals and a guys who own a pick-up trucks -- no teens, a few less jocks), No slop, More America votes counting, no HOH room and more challenging competitions. If it weren't for the dental floss swimsuits, testosterone workouts and mental meltdowns no one would watch this show.

Archived