Things We Want Banned In Future Bb Season

uvp

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

think actors/actresses should be banned....realize it ain't gonna happen cause the whole bb thing is an improvised storyline.....this year is the worst so far. Even evil dick mentioned "the cast". I want real people not directed by bb....it is so obvious bb is running the storyline.

no more slop!

no preachers!

mix it up ... don't put 1 older guy in with a bunch of 20 year olds ... all that is happening is the 20 year olds just follow what "the parent" wants them to do. especially a father figure who thinks he is 20 something. if your gonna do a cast of 20 somethings do a cast of 20 something be cconsistent....do a year of all 30 somethings....a year of all 40 somethings....just consistency

no father-daughter characters.....especially underage daughters

no players under age of 21......doesn't count if they turn 21 late into 2nd month of show....they have to wait for the next year to apply. BB hgs need to have access to liquor and let them party....the non drinkers can chose not to drink .....but let those that want to get drunk, get drunk

stop putting in all these darn good looking people ......lets have some of your average people on the street, include some out of shape people....lets have reality

no more tatooed/pierced people there are strange enough average people without adding the tatooes

no more fake boobs bb players shouldn't be allowed to go in for emergency plastic surgery or botox their faces before coming in the bb house

in fact no more botox faces allowed

I like the cast being young. I prefer a good looking reality tv show cast. With that said i agree that actors should not be on a REALity show. But i guess the REAL in reality has been removed a long time ago. I remember they said before season 2 of big brother aired all but one of the houseguest had an agent. LOL. Will and Boogie did say they were going to be famous. Hey they told the truth!!!!

Things I want banned in future seasons? Hmm . . .

A wise man once said "do not flame or bait others". Heed that warning! Do you hear me, my brothers?!

I would also add "stalk" to this list -

And "diss" not, lest ye be dissed!

Speak not of clubs and women of the night -

Don't threaten and argue about who's right.

For in this game there's no right or wrong

Only peace and harmony, all day and night long.

We welcome our newbies with affection and love,

May the mods smile upon you from their place up above.

OMG Jones toothburshes? I don't know if I could stand being in that house then... Could you imagine the smell around that house?

I love everyone's ideas... I would also like them to go back to the 1 story house, it seemed that it was more cramped so people were forced to be more secretive and also they had to interact more with each other

Even evil dick mentioned "the cast".

That doesn't mean anything. Even Disney World calls it's employees "Cast Members."

I love everyone's ideas... I would also like them to go back to the 1 story house, it seemed that it was more cramped so people were forced to be more secretive and also they had to interact more with each other

Yeah, but the flipside is that everyone sat around whispering to death. You'd never be able to hear anything on the feeds or After Dark anymore.

red unitards and nose pickers

I would like to ban excessive crying. I'm sure it can get a bit emotional in there, but crying about your picture or that your name was pulled from the veto game bag, it just gets tiring to watch. Maybe if they're told they won't get on tv if they cry all the time, they will have to come up with different ways to get attention.

Can I say what I'd like to have added? LOL....

How bout they do something productive while stuck in there? They complain that they are "bored"... give them a job....

They can

*make license plates

*quilt for quiltless third world countries

*offer daycare for infants and toddlers (diapers will be checked for contraband or notes from the parents)

*medical billing

*cook for meals on wheels :chef:

Or they should be able to take field trips... (hey, the Beckhams shut down a Toys R Us for themselves, why not BB?)

Give them a BUDGET and send them to a supermarket after hours and make them all agree on what to buy with the money.

Ban rigged comps. I haven't seen any yet, but last year had too many obvious comps rigged for certain players to win.

Archived