Week 1 Faves Vs Week 2 Faves

mikede

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YOU DONT LIKE JAMEKA?

wow.. before the season i would of never of thought that. not that there is anything wrong with that, but you did start a thread "What, we only get 1 black person this year" or something like that.

either way, i like her..

a thread calling for more blacks doesnt mean i'll back that hg. i didnt like beau or marcellus either :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

the thing i dont like about jameka is she talk alot of trash behind folks back and try to butter up to them later. unlike jen who keeps it real for the most part. all the whispering drives me nuts because all that gameplay they talking means crap if your alliance cannot win hoh. and she ask alot dumb questions to get conversation going more so to dick. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

First week I liked Kail, Jameka and Amber, and didn't like Joe, Danielle and Jen.

This week I still like Kail and Jameka, but now I also like Dick and Dustin. I can't stand Joe, Danielle and Amber. Jessica and Jen annoy me, but are entertaining, as are the bimbo boys.

last week i had dustin as my favorite....but he has allowed himself to be tainted with the leech named amber

so for week two im left not liking anyone......i think about it in terms of who i would want to see win if the game ended right now...so with factoring OUT the annoying voice i guess i'd go with jen, or eric

Week 1, I really liked Amber and was glad that she stayed :lipsrsealed2:

Week 2, I'm liking Eric. I want him to stay for a long time so that we can see if we have any influence at all (and I think he'll get better at completing the tasks). I like the fact that he's watched BB from the very beginning and knows a lot about how to play the game.)

Jessica and her voice have got to go.

Week 1 and 2 are the same for me i like Daniele Dick and Nick the most

my least favorite is Amber, i don't care for Jen too much but she's such a character and so dumb that i find myself interested in what she's going to say/do next

Eric is growing on me, i really like telling him to do silly stuff, like get in peoples beds and try to get Jessica nominated and stuff altho he's playing both sides too hard and if some iffy person gets HoH (like Dustin or Amber or Mike) some one without balls to put a major player on the block Eric could easily go up as a floater, i didn't vote for Jessica or Joe or Kail or carol even but once the house thins out a bit we can really sway his vote to get some one out or get some one nom'd, so i hope eric stays around till at least sequester

Don't count on Eric being thought of as a floater since we very well may be asked to choose an alliance for him. Even if CBS doesn't ask us to, what America's choices might lead him to believe may just steer him toward one group or another.

Oh, and I don't like Jenn - just her game. She has "I" trouble and it's too second nature to be simply gamesmanship.

Last week I didn't care much for Jessica and now she's growing on me, maybe its a wart, maybe a pimple, but she's there and I just find her kind of quirky and funny.

I still don't like Kail, Mike, Zach, Joe or Jen. I also don't care much for Nick, although I don't dislike him.

I love Jameka, Dick and Dustin... and Danielle is wishie washy with me.

Amber... I LOVED Amber last week and was adament about her not going home, but now I really don't like her. I don't like how she volunteered herself to go on the block so Dick would go home or how she just fed him to the wolves (ie. Jen and Kail). It annoys me that she cries so much and that she thinks God gives a crap about the Big Brother game. I also am quite annoyed that everyone is her "boy". She's just way too emotional for this game.

I didn't like Eric too much last week and found him annoying and vulger BUT now he's going to be my baby daddy (what can i say i have a thing for psycho, bi-polar, potty mouths). I don't think he'll win the whole thing, but I think he's going to go far...

Oh okay, that explains it. I knew you said you liked her, but didn't know the details. Many said she has an attitude but the show(s) don't reveal that. I'll take everyone's word for it.

BTW (from a previous conversation of ours)- Reported in the news: Americans are no longer the tallest people in the world. Avg ht 5'10" and Denmark now leads in height. Also, surprisingly Japanese are catching up to us. They too are becoming tall people.

Americans need to eat more protein so we can lead again. lol

I liked Jameka a lot the first week and now she is just ok. Not a big fan of Danielle like I was at first. I like Dick and Eric. Dislike Kail, Mike, Amber, and Zach. Jessica has really grown on me a lot and now I want her to stay whereas I voted her to leave the first week.

Last week I sort of liked Dustin. Didn't care for, but found amusing Dick and Jen. Disliked (in no particular order)Joe, Danielle, Amber, and Jessica. Was on the fence about Jameka, Zach, Mike, Gail, and Nick, and found Eric squirrely and annoying.

This week I still sort of like Dustin. Don't find Jen amusing anymore and have added Dick and Nick to the people I don't like. I feel the same way I did last week about all the others (*sigh* and I really wanna like somebody a lot :disappointed:)

Week 1 likes

Carol

Daniele

Dick

Dustin

Eric

Jameka

Jen

Mike

Kail

Nick

Zach

Week 1 dislikes

Joe

Jessica

Amber

------------

Week 2 likes

Jameka

Eric

Jen

Kail

Mike

Week 2 dislikes

Nick

Joe

Jessica

Amber

and the rest have move down to on the fence

Daniele

Dick

Dustin

Zach

The first week I liked Dani, Dick, Nick, Jameka and Dustin. I disliked Amber and Jen. (When I say I liked/disliked them, I wasn't completely a fan or hater--I just had an initial feeling about them.) I didn't like very much Eric because he acted so nervous all of the time.

Now, I don't like Dick or Dani. I am on the fence about Dustin, as I can't stand how he is with Amber. Eric is growing on me as he is willing to do whatever we ask of him so far. I still don't like Amber. I like Kail more now than I did, and Mike is beginning to show a little personality. I'm neutral about everyone else. Still not sure about Jameka or Zach, and while Jen is not my favorite personality, she does stir things up, which I like.

Archived