Week 1 Faves Vs Week 2 Faves

mikede

Week one i really liked Amber and Nick, could not stand Jen or Joe

Week two i do not like Amber, OR Nick anymore. I still DO NOT like Joe, Jen is just ok now, but i really like Dustin and Jameka

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like basically everyone but idk... I keep switching to who I like or dislike. I'm not a big fan of Amber, Jessica, or Joe. Dick is starting to annoy me with the constant f bomb... and so is Nick. Wow, when Eric, Nick, and Dick get together, it's constant f bomb. Is it possible to edit and add two polls that say "Which do you like the most?" and "Which do you like the least?" I think that would be interesting.

week one fav zach, kali,mike

week two no one yet :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Week one, I liked Dustin and Amber. I disliked Kail, Zach, Nick, and Mike. Week two, I like anyone who is in Dustin's alliance. I dislike Kail, Zach, and Mike.

The only reason Nick is down from my dislike list is because he's torn between both sides, but I think he's strongly leaning towards a permanently alliance with Dani.

Week 1 I liked Dick, Kail (talk about your opposites!), Jameka and Mike

Week 2 I'm leaning towards Jameka and Dustin as my faves. Kail doesn't bother me like others she does others on the board, but I don't really want her to win at this point. I've never liked Joe, Jen, Jessica or Dani and still don't.

I agree with Cajun regarding Dick. I'm begin to sour on him due to his attitude and his limited vocabulary...he IS entertaining but as far as wanting him to win- no.

Week 1: Didn't particularly like anyone.

Week 2: Jen, Mike, Dustin

First week I was unsure of many houseguests I wanted to like Amber and wanted to like Kail. I did like Dick a lot and the others undecided.

Second week I can't stand Amber or Kail and Dick has moved down a couple notches.

I know I will never like or root for Zack, Joe, Jen, Amber, Kail, Daniele, Jameka, Nick, Jessica

*note it is a game that I find hard to enjoy if I don't have someone to root for. If Nick goes up on the block then Dick leaves and I just can't find anyone else at this point I really like. waaaaah

I have liked Dick for 2 weeks now. I too don't really have any HG that I care if they win or lose. Jameka is growing on me as I find her very witty. Also (shoot me but...) Jessica is growing by leaps & bounds. Her voice annoys me but dangit she is hilarious & very entertaining to watch when she gets to cutting up.

(Yath I swear I am not post stalking you :grin2:)

I don't think Jessica will win but think about it besides Dick (for me) there are no entertaining people in the house. Jen & Joe annoy (Zach is about to join the annoying ranks), everybody else is sleep007.gif so I guess that's why Jessica has grown on me. She is very funny when she wants to be & even though her voice drives me crazy at least she isn't whiney like Dani.

Last week I gave a pass to all HG to give it time to get to know them better.

I still don't have a fave, but I like Jameka, Jen and Dick for (obviously) different reasons.

I dislike Amber, Kail and Zach.

But this could easily change based their actions day to day.

• Never liked Kail - bitch has a Hummer and needs to be on the show for the prize money like I need to come out of my shell.
  • Hated Dick cuz he's a burn-out, but like him now, cuz he's a burn-out and that beats boring.
  • Liked Eric cuz I thought he was cute, and like him now cuz he's playing for us.
  • Hated Jenn because she seemed so superficial, but don't hate her now since Carol said her irritating behavior is part of her game. I'm all for gamesmanship.
  • Hated Dustin and felt bad for Joe because I thought Joe was the wronged one. I didn't like either because they were yet again another gay male media stereotype. Now I like Dustin and can take or leave Joe. Dustin was wronged and certainly not the stereotype that Joe is.
  • Didn't like Carol or Jessica because I thought their conflict was stupid. Now I feel bad for Carol and extra hate Jessica. Not only is she a Valley Girl wannabe (hey, at least she's made it to the San Fernando Valley) and a baby-talking bleached blonde bitch, her making a big deal about Carol supposedly owing her 12 year old ass $5.00 cost Carol her dream job. Carol had just made the Kansas City Chiefs cheer squad (very prestigious - not the same crap J-Blo and Ali cheered for) and had to resign to be on the show - only to be humiliated once more by her so-called "bff."

but I think he's strongly leaning towards a permanently alliance with Dani.

i hope so. i really like daniele. i liked her from the 1st episode. i think she has alot of fight in her. i would love for her to win HOH next week, and see what she does, will she or will she not put up dick? will she back door him? hmmm..

I DONT like JOE.

he is basiclly the only one.

im indiffrent on the rest.

OH YEAH, i dont like Jenn. but i want her to stay for a bit, just so i can see everybody try to get her out, and hate on her. :D

Jen seems to have listened well to her Chill Town coaching. I don't necessarily LIKE her yet, but she will be interesting to watch for sure if she keeps this up. She will likely grow on me like Janie did. Except for her voice ... sheesh! :lipsrsealed2:

Geez I have a long way before I can be a dirty hooker. :disappointed:

hmmm, I'm not sure who I like but the soccer mom or whatever she is, annoys me. Also the daughter/ father. Their story bothers me. Get them out the house so we can focus on other drama. Plus her face bothers me. It looks rugged/chisled kinda like Willem Dafoe.

like i said before not settle on any favorites yet

but my week 2 least favorites are joe, jameka, jessica, amber , dustin :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

YOU DONT LIKE JAMEKA?

wow.. before the season i would of never of thought that. not that there is anything wrong with that, but you did start a thread "What, we only get 1 black person this year" or something like that.

either way, i like her..

Archived