Missing This Year...

BB Love

What a lovefest! It's a beautiful thing! Can we have a group hug? I wanna be next to Fizzle, Ginger, Carmen, Marty, SueZ, Uvie and so many ohers. You know who you are.

Maybe it would help if you are using a new name (for whatever reason), but have been posting here in the past, if you tell us what your old name was...

i think Mortys is going really good this year. i remember last year it was got slow, or hard to loggin cause it was so crowded. this year its been great! so i think we can sacrifice a few videos on the front page.

I wasn't sure of Mortys policy on citing other pages, but since I've now seen links listed on other threads I think its ok to tell everyone they can view videos of the live feeds over on YouTube. Hamsterwatch is uploading a lot of the more interesting and controversial clips.

It's ok to post links to other websites or to even quote other websites as long as you make sure you credit the site... :)

I think that Yana asked for those who were using a new name to tell what our old name was. :)

Last year was my first year at Morty's. Though most people probably won't remember me, my name was Princess Bronwyn (PB). I had problems accessing my old account and knew it would be faster and easier to create a new account.

The only problem now (I know, get out the whine and cheese) is that I feel like an imposter! And, people I used to chat with now have no idea who I am. I can't get used to my new screen name and wish I could just go back to my old name.................. :crybaby:

Anyways- I'll stop all of my whining now. Back to more important things- like everything that's going on in the BB house.

I had problems accessing my old account and knew it would be faster and easier to create a new account.

Did you try all the help features for getting the old password?

I can't get used to my new screen name and wish I could just go back to my old name..................

You may be able to change it... Pm one of the mods and ask...

Thanks Yana and King for your suggestions. I really appreciate you trying to help me out!

I did try the help features and still had problems. :)

Part of the problem was that they would e-mail me the password. Unfortunately, the e-mail that I once used was a shared account........I won't bore you all with the silly soap-opra-ish details, but that account is no longer shared and I no longer have the password to that e-mail account. (I hope this makes sense).

King- I guess I'll consider sending a PM one of the mods. I didn't do that to begin with because I know they get really busy when BB starts, and I didn't want to have to give them another thing to do. Me, being me, just decided not to bother anybody and just create a new account. :)

I was hnyyes back before the crash and I tried to re- sign up or I did re-sign up like the 15th of march in 05 I think, and then I could not access my acct, I talked to ranster, and I ended up regestering in a new name, fatcat cause I have a really fat cat, and it stuck, so it is decieving as to whether you are old or new, but old or new we should post more, cause I want to be a dirty hooker, and found out that you have to have more than 500 posts, I could be close from the old acct, but it is all good.

I do come around in the off season cause I watch survivor, and some other shows, I guess I really only post the most on BB and that hasn't been enough to be a "Dirty Hooker", I am gonna work on it. Love Mortys, I was just tellin someone at work last night about this site.

Sorry! I don't want to stay off topic, but I didn't know where else to put this. :unsure::angel:

Thanks again Yana and KingofRealityTV.

I just wanted to let you know that I contacted CeCi mom about getting my old name restored. We'll see in the coming days as to whether I can post under Princess Bronwyn again, or if I need to keep KrystellBall.

Now..............I promise I will TRY to stay ON topic!!!!!!

Archived