Missing This Year...

BB Love

I remember in years past that Morty's would have videos associated with like 50-60% of the updates posted.

This year there's maybe 2 or 3 videos all day...

What gives?

Of course this is the first year I didn't shell for the live feeds, I am counting on you people!! :gunsmilie:

dont flame or bait morty's work ethics :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

cajun... that's what I mean, there was a food competition and a POV competition and no one has been able to add any pre or post videos yet.

The main page is still the great update it's always been, just without the eye candy that I grew accustomed to.

... And as for this being a rude first post, get your facts straight...

First I couldn't remember the account I used the previous two years and this was the first one I could access...

... second I didn't diss Morty's in the least, I love Morty's and have it set as my homepage.

I simply made an observation... live with it.

It might be good to remind ourselves that when it looks like it's a new poster, it may not be. I know several people who lost their original user id when Morty's changed or couldn't remember it and had to start from scratch. Some of these people are veterans of Morty's but appear as though they're brand new.

But "I am counting on you people" (along with the ever friendly gun smilie) does send a more positive vibe. ;)It shows that I have faith in the regulars and their conviction to our greatest addiction.

Carmen... thanks. I am by no means a veteran of the Big Brother phenom...... however I have been lurking Morty's for years and posted the last 2 years at any chance I could get.

tell morty sorry and all will be forgiven lol :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

bb love is pardon all forgiven :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I can answer some of this. Smirnoff, who did the majority of our video last year got a job just before BB started (how dare she :giggle: ) I also uploaded a lot of video last year, but again this year I decided it would be good time to move house. (Yeah, I did it last year too!) I get my faster connection hooked up in a couple of days and will endeavor to provide you with some video. :)

I think the most important thing to remember here is that those video's take up a lot of space on the server, and seeing as we just got a new one to have the boards on, the old one is the one with the front page... That means that it's smaller than the one here and remember last year when we would get 300 or 400 people on line it would shut down everything... I love the video's too, but I don't mind reading the updates instead of seeing a video if it keeps the whole Morty's experience running smoothly...

And on that note I want to say how wonderful it is at Morty's this year. I have not had ANY problem getting on. Thank you Morty for the new server and thank you to all the mods, forum hosts and spoiler scout. You are are doing a fantastic job!

Morty's Rules!

See that's the best thing about all of Morty's... People here appreciate everything that everyone does... We may not always say it, but we do always think it... It takes a lot to run this site, but none of it would be possible if not for each and everyone of the posters, mods, admins, hosts, spoiler scouts, live feed updater's, etc... Each and every person here is important to the site...

Thanx Carmen for pointing out that there are people that are posting who have had to change their username. :D I am one of those people that had to change my name and start all over again. And, it feels strange to have to start over because nobody knows who you are.

As for Morty's.......this website rocks. It definately is the best site ever! :party_smilie: I love the site and all of the people who post and chat. :animated_bouncy:

Don't feel bad about your question BB Love. I don't think your intention was to critisize Morty's in any way. It sounds like you really enjoyed the video clips and was wondering why there weren't as many this year. I was actually wondering the same thing because I really liked the clips too. The explanations that other's posted makes sense. I'm just totally computer illeterate and didn't know that the video clips made things more complicated and caused server issues.

Thanks to everybody who makes this site run so smoothly. I know a lot of people put a lot of time and energy into it. It really helps me keep up with what's happening in the BB house. :grouphug:

mortys rock no bb board better just wish we have more active regular posters. come on folks lets get active :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i am feeling no love... ::::::::kicks dirt:::::::::::

buy your own feeds and you dont have to search Mortys for video! :animated_rotfl:

:coolpics: just kidding. maybe

:gossip: okokok really, i was just kidding.

Thanks for making the newbies welcome. I was here for the last couple of years but I don't post often. I think the different time zones we live in make it difficult. I am not sure how often people come back to some of the threads. When you can interact with other posters more conversation happens.

:party_smilie:

Archived