July 3rd Live FISH Updates

12.22am EST
I have been watching live feeds for the past few hours and I keep seeing people in the house.  I just seen a female with a sleeveless shirt on. 

Just my opinion (and I hope I am in the right forum!)

The black thing in the upper corner looks like someone looking in the tank, every now and then you can see their hand moving.

If I knew how to take pics, I would. My feeds are pausing alot also! :idea:

The black thing in the upper corner looks like someone looking in the tank, every now and then you can see their hand moving.

If I knew how to take pics, I would.  My feeds are pausing alot also! :idea:

If that's a person they are really good at standing still in the same place for a long time... That spot has been there for a couple of days now... But with BB you never know...

If I knew how to take pics, I would.  My feeds are pausing alot also! :idea:

ya thats def. NOT a person i think its a leak in the camera....and what you think a hand waving is is another plant under the light just moving with the water!!!

Guest ranster627
It's 12:36am on Sunday morning bb6 time, I just saw someone walk to the DR, white shirt, male.......... Fast walker. Woman in teal shirt walking by also. Are they in?? Or is it bb6 staffers??

Alright, I will just put this here.

"The only way to make this twist work"

Introduce everyone to everyone in the house,

Make the guests go back to their seclusive area or immediately with their partner.. Partners get the chance to think of a scheme for the next introduction. "No one must know this".

After that, I dunno, it seems lately there are alot of crew members only, cleaning up.

10:50 am EST

Guy with black, or navy tee shirt walking back and forth.

(wonder what kind of pay they're getting for working on Sunday !)

Only 2nd day of streaming feeds for me and I'm mesmerized by the reflections of the fish on the glass

:roll:

what are they doing........they are going to kill them all!!!!!!!!!! putting them under stress and moving the stuff around!!!!!!!!!! hellooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP IT WITH THE FISH ALREADY........PUT THEM BACK IN!!!!!

they took at least 6 or 7 that ive seen so far but probably more!!!!

what are they doing........they are going to kill them all!!!!!!!!!! putting them under stress and moving the stuff around!!!!!!!!!! hellooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP IT WITH THE FISH ALREADY........PUT THEM BACK IN!!!!!

they took at least 6 or 7 that ive seen so far but probably more!!!!

Most season's the number of fish in the tank was equal to the number of people in the house... I know at one time I had counted 20 fish in the tank... I think they are taking them out so the fish and people are the same... I do agree however they are putting them under too much stress...

Now I think someone is fooling around with the camera... It just flashed darker then flashed back to bright...

they put a yellow and blue light in the tank i think.....

The guy is back with the net... this time from the other end of the tank...