Senario: Dick Wins Pov But Saves His Daughter...

Father using it on his daughter is the only instance where I would not call the person stupid. I would think highly of him if he saved Dani but I don't think there is anything wrong with him using it on himself either.

we all know he will save her but she wouldnt do the same :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I would have to call him a complete sucker. There comes a time when you have to let your grown-up daughter be a grown up. If she hadn't campaigned for him to be on the block, I may feel differently. But she is a spoiled brat and doesn't deserve his veto.

I think he would use on Danile but I really don't think he could win it. I believe Daniele has a better chance and will probably win it and save herself.

i like him, but now he's in this scenario that if he wins the veto everyone is going to be looking at him that he HAS to take daniele off the block....he should bargain with her, like say....she has to eat five cheeseburgers (and not vomit them out immediately) once she's off slop if he takes her off

Here's what I see happening (assuming this follows any kind of "script"):

Dick or someone else wins POV, and takes Dani off the block. (If it's Dick, he ends up with a halo; that can't hurt him).

Then Joe is put up as replacement, and Joe gets evicted.

I think BB would like to keep Dick and Dani both for a while longer.

No question...if it stayed between Dick and Daniele, the vote against Danielle would be very clear.

king 123, Why NOT Daniele---almost any HG would put her up if they had a chance--especially if Jen couldn't be put up.

almost any HG would put her up if they had a chance...

hmm?

i dont think so..

Nick wouldnt put her up, and i dont think zach, mike, or kail woudl either.

dustin and joe MIGHT, they would put up each other.

Jameka, i have no clue about.

Amber would put up Kail and one of the guys

Jessica wont win a single challenge

and dick wouldnt put her up

It would totally piss me off if he wins POV on his disloyal, shallow, fake, cheating, vapid, princess of a daughter instead of himself... which would make me adore him all the more for having his priorities straight and protecting his daughter over winning the game. Awwww :)

Kail, Zack, Mike and Jen for sure all want Daniele out of the game.

I think America will make Eric vote out Danile.

But then again.... anything can change.

Yeah - I'd rather see Dick use it on himself, but I can see him giving it away. It would be sweet of him and honestly I knew he would protect her to end...I just didn't want to see the end so quickly. She's really being a b about the whole thing. I would be SO happy if he won and used it for himself. Dick is the reason to watch IMHO.

King123, all the people you mentioned would put her up in a heartbeat, especially Zack, he definatly does not like her, mainly cause he knows she dislikes him, AND she is working his boy Nick, or so he thinks Nick is his boy, whatever, they are planning Zachs demise!!!

Hey where did you all get the cool "Dirty Hooker" avitars? They're cool!!

Archived