Sequester

CeCiMom

I've been thinking about this. Julie didn't tell Carol about the America's Player, reveal who it was, nothing?!? And, after the video good-byes Carol was gone... wasn't next to Julie when they talked about the next "task" for AP. Normally, the evicted houseguest sits with Julie when they get to the end and watch the Houseguests after the HOH comp.

Soooo... I'm starting to think that we've got another twist coming again. If it's similar to seasons passed. The first 4 housguests will be put into sequester until one of them is voted back in. This might have been a contingency plan for the producers, in case Eric (AP) gets voted out early.

Just a thought?! :)

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Dick have one of his late nite 'playhouse' moments & mention that Carol said if she was voted out she would be back in week 5 & he replied: fine, I'll vote you out again?? I'm certainly not up to speed w/ what's going on & I didn't understand what she was talking about, but it sounds like something may be in the works.

Susan.

I don't recall the person that was evicted sitting there watching the HOH.Aren't they always gone b4 HOH starts?

Something that Julie said (soon after the eviction?) last nigt really caught my attention.

She said something about how the evicted houseguest's dream of winning the half million dollars was now over or crushed or something.

It made me think that with her saying that, there is no way they would vote any evictees back into the house this year.

I thought they had a contingency houseguest (Samantha?) standing by in case one of the rivals ran screaming from the house that first day.

this season lame so i wont be surprise if it happens^^^ :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

:giggle: as of right now, i think a lot of us would say we dont want anyone comeing back... but if in the next few weeks our favorite players get voted out... we will be hoping that we get to bring one person back.

you know its true.... :animated_scratchchin:

I agree Fizzle.I know the moment one of my fav's is voted out I always hope they get voted back in.But, that's just me.

I really hope they're not planning to bring any HG's back again after they've been evicted.

It was a nice twist before...but now it's just old.

its only happened 2 times (exculding season 7), season 3 and season 6

No, in season 6, on house calls, they screened, Ashlea's, Eric's, Kaysar's, and Michael's calls. In this season of house calls, they didn't screen Carol's calls. You were able to directly talk with her. Plus, she knows about America's players, Jess's immaturity, etc. It would taint the game to bring her back whenever she knows so much info.

Maybe I should've worded that differently. In season 6 house calls with the first four evicted, callers could NOT talk directly to the houseguests thereby preventing any info getting to the sequestered houseguests. In this season house calls, callers could talk directly to Carol.

• 2 weeks later...

after the first five hg leaves flag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gifflag_iraq.gif

Archived