CeCiMom

Jessica-734029.jpg

Jessica Hughbanks

Haysville, Kan.

Single

College Student

Favorites

Films

Mean Girls, Along Came Polly, Anchorman, Blades of Glory, The Notebook, My Best Friend's Wedding

TV Shows

BIG BROTHER, Girls Next Door, So You Think You Can Dance, Best Week Ever

Actors

Dermot Mulroney, Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, Channing Tatum

Actresses

Cameron Diaz, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Aniston

Hobbies

Dancing, cheering, shopping, tanning, working out, going out partying

Sports to Play

Anything! dodgeball, softball, basketball, golf, tennis

Sports Teams

Kansas State, football, Wichita Thunder Hockey, Wichita Wild Arena football, KU & WSU basketball

Outdoor Activities

Swimming, tanning, watch fireworks, barbeque, jump on trampoline

Bands/Musicians

Carrie Underwood, Trent Tomlinson, Beyonc

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could probably handle being locked up w/ most of these people, but Jessica would be a constant focus of my hate. I simply can't handle stupidity & she's got it going in Spades. Not to mention the voice. I REALLY hate this girl & want to see her hit the door. If Dick gets voted out, I will absolutely cancel the feeds. This group sucks so badly I'm ready to throw in the towel ... I just can't see devoting too much more of my life to waiting for anyone to be interesting.

Susan.

I know she is just playing around, but sometimes it just gets to be a little much. Jessica has called Eric a Jew, Jameka a slave, and made a remark about Asians.

Hmmm, not cool, not even "jokes".

I can take the drunk Irish jokes, but I am drunk and Irish. Well, more drunk than Irish, but still.

will she just go with amber :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Is it me or do they run her DR sessions more than anyone else's? Has Mike been in the DR, yet?

Hmmm, not cool, not even "jokes".

I agree. If she brings it up, it must be on her mind in the first place. Why?

It's called put-down humor, and shows zero compassion.

never like her from the start :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Yes Brandy her choice words bothered me too.

Jessica has potential to be the most annoying HG ever. Her "jokes" are tasteless and degrading. It's obvious she isn't bright enough to come up with intellegent smack for her so called friends.

And now I'll slip into the childish name calling;

Rather than listen to her talk, can we start a poll to replace her voice with the sound of a dentist drill?

She is my least favorite hg. She has this whole "I'm so cute and I'm just kidding" persona going on...but I think she is really a mean, nasty bigot. I don't like her so called sense of humor or her style at all.

you know.. i had a feeling that you were drunk. but Irish?

:animated_rotfl: 50% Irish, 100% drunk!

It's just that I can think of about 500 things that are funnier than bringing race, religion, etc into it.

It's just not funny, compassion aside, I think it shows a lack of intelligence and enlightenment. It's a shame, I didn't mind her until now.

Sorry, I don't like her. Her fake baby voice is grating and wtf is up with her Valley Girl act??? If God had wanted Kansas to have a valley, He'd have given them mountains!

I also think that the five buck thing is an outrageous answer she made up to get on the show. Nice for Jessica that her strategy to get cast worked for her, but I don't think she knew that it would mean Carol got a shot @ the money as well. Too bad it bit Carol in the ass since she'd just made the Kansas City Chiefs cheerleading squad and gave it up to be humiliated on a show she doesn't watch and never applied to be on.

Archived