Joe Week 2 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just wanted to mention something i heard last night, when joe was talking to jameka about who's votes he was sure he has...he said he KNOWS he has nicks vote to stay...jameka gave him a 'yeah right' look, and joe said 'no, i KNOW he wont vote me out because we knew each other before this show'

maybe this was already known, but its news to me

bye bye joe 1/2 gonorrhea boys will be gone :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Oh my, that Joe is certainly bouncing off the walls today. Clever wording from almost every houseguest has him flitting every which way but loose! He'll never make it.

SOYYO WROTE

I know, I'm feeling sorry and embarrassed for him. They better have an ambulance ready outside the house tonight for Joe

Or for Dustin..he may bitch slap him on the way out.

So Joe is telling everyone he has the votes. He is pathetic he thinks if he tells everyone he has the votes then they will try to go with the group.

They are just so playing him...... loser.

They'd better be playing him!!! :angry: I don't want him to stay! I want Dick!!

But looking at it in a different perspective, I always feel bad for the evicted houseguest when they are stunned to be the one leaving (cough*Marcellas*cough).

joe may have been the most delusional hg beside amber in bb history. i dont see how he figure he had the votes to stay :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

america is antigonnnorhea bye bye joe :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

JOE's friend NATE would be a really good-looking

guy . . . .

If only his mom hadn't always picked him up by his

ears.

I think his skipping Dustin in the farewell gathering spills gallons about his character.

I hope he eventually learns something from all this.

Archived