Jameka Week 2

CeCiMom

she is annoying :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I have been thinking about this regarding Jameka. More then once I have seen her run and find her Bible when there is unrest or she sees and confrontation in the house. Yesterday when she ran to her Bible and started quoting scriptures out loud it got me to thinking.

She really does not belong in the BB house if in fear runs to the Bible all the time. This is reality TV and the BB house after all. JMO

I'm not particularly religious (ok not at all religious) but over the years I've seen other HG grab onto something for stress release. Nicole (S2) and Amber reach for the anti-anxiety pills and last season Danielle reached for the wine.

As long as Jameka doesn't try to convert anyone or ram her teachings down anyone's throat, it seems like a harmless diversion. JMHO

Jameeka's alright. She's smart and I wish she would use her smarts to play the game more agressively. She could have easily been the leader of her Velvet Mafia group but chose to take the background role. I'm really not annoyed by her bible reading a loud but more annoyed by her talk of being in a constant state of flatulence.

Jameka doesn't seem like she's malicious with her beliefs. I'm not religious either, but I respect anyone who is. Jameka is a person of deep faith and she doesn't hide it. I don't mind that.

I still find her hilarious, though. I hope she sticks around awhile.

I'm really not annoyed by her bible reading a loud but more annoyed by her talk of being in a constant state of flatulence.

Cut the girl a break, SC. She's been on slop an awful lot of time in the house :P

sorry about that last post it was meant for the Jen thread not Jameka. I like Jameka...sorry about that. :-)

I like her. She seems personable and she's on no one's radar. Everyone loves her and she talks at least a little bit of strategy with most people. She also has a great sense of humor and I would love to see her go far in this game.

She really does not belong in the BB house if in fear runs to the Bible all the time. This is reality TV and the BB house after all. JMO

I guess I have to disagree with you on this one, Marty. I don't see how reading the Bible when she's afraid or stressed should exclude her from being on the show. I mean it is "reality" tv, after all, and I find it interesting to see how each person in the house reacts to stress in different ways- whether it be drinking, reading the bible, talking incessantly, flirting, etc. jmo ;)

Mabye Dick took her waffle?

I did hear part of that. I don't know exactly what it was but thought she was mad at him then it seem she was mad at someone else and talking harshly. Dick told her to speak up if she ever has that happen again. They seemed Ok after that.

when will she step up and win hoh? :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I have been hearing Jameka bring up the topic of lying all week. That is her new mantra. She does not like liars.

ummmmmm Big Brother it is inevitable.

Where do they get these people for BB?

I can pick a group of 14 people from Morty's that would do 100 times better.

I can pick a group of 14 people from Morty's that would do 100 times better.

which 14 lol? :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I have not seen Jameka going around quoting the bible all day...She reads the bible...doesnt everyone or something of their religion Scientologist have their book also...Everyone in the house said they do not like liars and that is why Joe is out... this why Nick and Zach voted him out Nick said he could not trust him because he lied so much... But lying is part of the game...so is scheming and backstabbing

I am concern for her game play though...she has made some improvements however when Dick pulled her in the storage room to talk to her...she should have made some strategic moves (perfect chance) she is trying to float her way in this competition and I dont care for floaters... a DANI she is not...By now she should know who the alliances are and a strategic way to attack them... but Idont think she does know who is in align with who...I WANT TO SEE SOME GAME PLAY from her...Maybe she and Jess are waiting until they reach sequester level...then I dont blame her because who wants to leave before sequester...

she gonna float her way to the finale :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived