CeCiMom

Jameka-793608.jpg

Jameka

Waldorf, Md.

Single

School Counselor

Favorites

Films

The Notebook, Brown Sugar, Titanic, Baby Boy, Eve's Bayou, Steel Magnolias, The Color Purple, Love & Basketball, 300, Apocalypto, Best Man

TV Shows

BIG BROTHER, Hell's Kitchen, HGTV, Golden Girls, The Nanny, Law & Order: SVU, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Wanda Sykes, Martin, What's Happening!!

Actors

Omar Epps, Ryan Gosling

Actresses

Sanaa Lathan, Nia Long, Gabrielle Union, Tracee Ellis Ross

Hobbies

Watching tv & movies, playing cards, Othello, Connect Four, Scrabble, Uno

Sports to Play

Kickball, volleyball, dodgeball

Sports Teams

Washington Redskins

Outdoor Activities

Swimming

Bands/Musicians

John Mayer, The Roots, Zion Band (home church), John Legend, Alicia Keys

Songs/CDs

Jill Scott, Joanne Rosario, Tweet, India.Arie, Stevie Wonder, Fred Hammond, Beyonce, Zhane, Destiny's Child, Busta Rhymes, Floetry

Foods

Pasta, pizza, bagels with cream cheese, cookies and cream ice cream, soups, steak, shrimp, fries, baked potatoes, salad with tomatoes, king crab legs

Cereals

Honey Bunches of Oats, Honey Nut Cheerios, Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal, Cream of Wheat, Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies

Cookies

Soft and chewy chocolate chip

Candy Bars

Kit Kat, Nestle Crunch

Alcoholic Drinks

Wine coolers, mimosa, tequila sunrise, margarita

Non-Alcoholic

Water, Sprite, Cherry Coke, Ginger ale, apple/cranapple/orange juice, lemonade pomegranate, green tea

That's our girl.

Had a good laugh last night.

Showed she could have fun letting it all out.

Makes love, not war.

Generally plays a low profile.

Behaves like a gentlewoman dealing with racial pressures.

Shows her personal side to kindred.

All in all, a great lil' dirty hooker.

...probably a great counselor, too.

I have to say folks, I am reallllly liking Jameka. Except for her constant "Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmm" when someone is talking to her. I say watch out for this gorl. she is attractive, smart, funny, witty and she is definately playing the game as a low key player.

I like her odds

Dep

Is she still on the show? I couldn't really tell from tonight...

And she was pissed at that, too! Last night she was sitting on the couch in the bathroom (still just listening to Amber/Dani) when production asked her to readjust/unobstruct/whatever her microphone. Well, this girl yelled out something like, "Oh, you don't care about me, so what you messin' with me now for?"

Priceless.

And she was pissed at that, too! Last night she was sitting on the couch in the bathroom (still just listening to Amber/Dani) when production asked her to readjust/unobstruct/whatever her microphone. Well, this girl yelled out something like, "Oh, you don't care about me, so what you messin' with me now for?"

Priceless.

:lol2: that is a good one!

She's gotta start playing the game if she wants some attention!

Yeah, I'm rooting for Jameka or Dustin right now...no one jumps out as someone I can pull for 100% but at this point in the game they're my favorites. We'll see how it goes...

Archived