Thursday's Live Show-7/12

There's only a few inches in the bottom, the opening is almost top to bottom.

I knew they were gonna do that crap....

I'm online voting for Kail and Joe to get nominated.... no way I'm paying 99 cents to these shady bastards.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great show tonight!!!!!!!! Thank you house for keeping Amber in she is my pick to win in the pickem!!!

Ok now god dammmit Jen wins HOH!!!! Ughh!!!! That teacup only holds 9 gallons? I find that really hard to believe!! It should hold way more than that?????? I almost picked her to win HOH though thats the thing. I'm like damn everyone virtually everyone is going to pick her to go home. It wouldnt surprise me if the girl who is the easy target ends up winning HOH and sure enough she did!!! Dammit!!!!

For those that were bitching about America's Player after the first lousy question boy do you have to retract those statements now! 2 very good questions that give us good power in the house!! Will see what happens but so far this twist has been far from a bust.

Now i'm struggling who the hell will Jen put up?

All you silly people...can't you see those 2 big holes in the sides of the teacup that you enter into...:lol2:

anyway...Jen...wtf can I say...she's a friggin loose cannon and could really mess things up. She loves Kail, hates Dick, Amber and Dani...my guess she puts up 2 of them (for now anyway...and not that I want her to either)

what an awful hoh competition

I see how the teacup can only hold 9 gallons, but even though i saw the hole in the teacup I didn't think that they'd put it into consideration, as it's Big Brother....it's a very simple-minded show.

The thing what gets me the most is that Jen didn't think about the hole either. She wouldn't say 41 if she thought about the hole. Did you see her face when Joe told julie his said 136? You could tell that she thought that she way undershot the total of gallons the ENTIRE cup could hold.

I think judging by who won the competition, an airhead, we know that this was an awful tiebreaker.

Lordy we have to see her butt in that darn room all this week like she is some kind of queen bee. Dick will not kiss her butt. You know the thought has occured to me that she and dick do fight too much and maybe they are this years erica and boogie. lol Nobody would ever think they were together because they always bad mouth each other.

Okay, I NEVER said this last year about JAnelle, but sheesh, I smell a fix! I mean come on! the live feeds won't get off her. Of all people, Julie asks her the first question...AND SHE WAS COACHED BY BOOGER.

I call BS. She'll put up Dick and Danielle, dick will win POV, take Danielle off the block and go home. CRAP!

yup...that's what you call "dumb" luck!

Jen will put up who ever nick and mike tell her to put up. Mike wants dick gone and nick would probably say zack.

Nick is in an alliance with zack (along with Kail and Mike)...he will not be trying to put him up.

Dick just called out Jen and saying I am not afraid to tell you how I feel. Jen said well that makes it easy I wasn't going to put him up but now...

(something like that)

Yeah Dick really needs to shut the hell up... I think now she will put him up if for no other reason than to save face... She's talking about it even now... "I wasn't going to put you up, but if you insist...

Erinjs said...

Damn it, damn it.... I don't want Dick to go....

I know I agree so much!!!! After seeing that whole bit tonight on him and Danielle they have officially become two of my favorites!!! I wanna see them go far!!!!!

but she's lying. she said last night she wanted to put up dick and dani. she's not gonna like dick no matter what he says...so i hope he doesn't kiss her ass now. i thought i saw on the blurb under bb after dark last night that nick is questioning the mrs. rob alliance due to something zach did? do you think the mrs robinson alliance is still tight?

I do agree that I don't think anything Dick does now will keep him off the block... He's going up and that's all there is to say about that... Damn it... Damn it... Damn it... I really like Richard... I didn't want to... I really didn't want to, but I do, and I want him to stay in the house along with Daniele so maybe they might have a chance to patch things up, if they were truly estranged...

Archived