Live 8

Brekkie Boy

Guest ranster627
Live8Live Concerts

This is not Live Aid 2.

Be part of the Live8Live petition go to:

live8live.com

WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT

These concerts are the start point for The Long Walk To Justice, the one way we can all make our voices heard in unison.

This is without doubt a moment in history where ordinary people can grasp the chance to achieve something truly monumental and demand from the 8 world leaders at G8 an end to poverty.

The G8 leaders have it within their power to alter history. They will only have the will to do so if tens of thousands of people show them that enough is enough.

By doubling aid, fully cancelling debt, and delivering trade justice for Africa, the G8 could change the future for millions of men, women and children."

LIVE 8

LIVE 8 is part of a day of action across the world which kick-starts The Long Walk to Justice that calls on the leaders of the world

Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: The Water Cooler

Live 8

First off, I'm kind of kicking myself for not making the trip to Philadelphia

Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: Entertainment News

NOT-QUITE-LIVE 8: After being taken to task for incessantly interrupting their Live 8 coverage, MTV and VH1 are going to rerun 10 hours of it commercial-free tomorrow. VH1 will broadcast the first five hours starting at 10 am/ET, then the next five will air on MTV beginning at 3 pm. Wait, music on MTV? Somebody pinch me!