Suggestions For New Twists

bearpawz

Evildick,

If did POV like that, then it would be even worse than it already was with people throwing HOH. In fact, it'd make HOH the worst position to win as you'd have a 66% chance of getting nominated yourself.

Next season should be extreme BB. The houseguests would know about the possibility of absolute power POV and impossible POV (using ShelbyLynn's term, she has copyright on it where chances for winning POV much harder) and a coup d'etat. But this time Coup d'etat can't be put in back pocket like Boogie did with it, must be used that week, or not used at all. And obviously its not available often.

Also throw in more chances of giving up future POV competitions, HOH competitions (which i think was a good twist this year) and player winnings. Except shift the player winnings giveaway thing to where if you give up winnings when you win, the money goes to who was considered your biggest rival.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about putting in HGs with brains and putting a ban on people with SAG cards or those working in the food and beverage industry! Fox News bashed Big Brother and their choice of HGs. I've posted the entire article in the Media thread, but here's a sample of what he says:

• If you don't watch 'Big Brother' on CBS, you're not missing anything. Every summer they trot this turkey out so we can watch hideous human beings compete for money while the cameras roll and host Julie Chen rolls her eyes.
  • This is a group of people, after all, who in eight seasons have never cracked a book or discussed anything other than their appearances.
  • Stein was made "America's Player" when the game began

And back to the twist discussion. So in my proposal, BB9 is extreme BB like I mentioned in a previous post. BB10 could be some sort of America's Choice/Full Access season with plays upon back to basics like the first season, but with the latest BB kind of spin.

America decides 1 of the nominations every week for HOH and they get 1 vote to evict each week. Add to that, FOTH guy is fired except whenever someone sings due to the whole song copyright deal. That means, live feeders see everything, from all the competitions, to all the conversations, to even diary rooms. In this new change, all access given so they can make the most informed decisions. They originally do the FOTH stuff now so as to keep the TV episodes as fresh as possible. But I'm willing to bet that the live feeders would watch anyway. And to make up for the ones that may not watch, bet they are getting more money for more people getting the live feeds as well as the new America voting bit.

I could see them doing a back to basics with BB10 in bringing back no HOH, majority of house decides nominees and America then decides. Ala season 1. Though that could be boring. How much time has to pass before they do another all stars and bring back Dr. Will and Janelle :P

Vozzila has a good ideal about giving America 1 vote each week in evictions that is much netter then AP ( I dont like Eric is probly why iI think its a flop) But there will be lots of times 1 vote makes a differnce

where America can make a differnce at times and keep the house stared up

Bring in DERREN BROWN into the House for a night of entertainment...he is a Mind Manipulator and a very talented artist of Subliminal Suggestion...I would LOVE to see what he can do with this group..

I dont like the ideas where pov gets to replace hoh or that sort of thing. I think hoh should stay the same, but I think something should be done about backdooring.. like lets say if one of the original nominees doesnt go home and the replacement nominee is backdoored then hoh is an automatic nominee for the next week. Make them rethink backdooring people. Or I also agree with letting everyone playing in the pov, or maybe letting there be 3 nominees and the only ones allowed to play in the pov are the hoh and nominees that way one could be taken off and vote b/t the two. I also wouldn't mind if the pov could be used later in the game if you didn't want to use it at that time, but that probably wouldn't work b/c at the end everyone would end up with a pov possibly and then who could you get off.

What is this about Dick finding something under a chess piece and going immediately to the DR with it...it picked up Daniele's spirits immediately and Dick seems as if it will help him in some way...could it be an eviction reversal card??? some form of immunity from eviction?? Does anyone know anything else about this rumor??

Archived