July 31, Live Feed Updates

Eric/Jameka and Amber in the bedroom, Eric is laying down.

Amber saying how sweet he looks cuddled up in bed.

BB yells at Eric to put on his mic, Jameka says oops- we won't talk to you then.

Amber talking about the guy in the DR she has a crush on..FOTH and back.

Jess enters and says guess theres a party she wasnt invited to.. they say no party, just eric sleeping. Jessica comments how eric looks like a little boy.

Jessica: "Jameekin' me crazy" :giggle:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dani, Nick, Amber, and Jameka in KT

Jameka just finished her workout....Dani making a grilled cheese...offering to make Jam one....

Jam does not have a self cleaning oven.....

Jess walks in to say Zach is up....she saw his head moving....

Jameka asks ED how his nap was also...

ED looks in the camera and says "Yes Im awake".....mentions how its not Dick at night yet....FOTH

Feeds back....Dani tells ED that he doesnt need to be there....apparently because she is eating in front of him....then goes to talking about Carol and how she would mention everything she ate to Dani while Dani was on slop...Dani wanted to just punch her in the face.....Noone can use the stove while its self cleaning....

Its just Dani, Nick, and ED in KT....ED would eat the chips that are all chewed up in Dani's mouth(apparently he is hungry...lol)

ED and Nick mention the olive orderves(sp?)....and pickles...ED says they are the crappiest pickles in history...ED calls Nick "Bad Nick...and Nick the dick" for being a rebel when it comes to the mic....

ED and Dani talking about how they take chairs away when someone is evicted....and Dani thinks they will eventually get a smaller table...

Eric is sleeping like a baby...Zach too

Dick, Dani and Nick talking about Kail. Dani and Dick both do their impression of her trying to do Jameka's slap/stomp.

they both begin to make rhymes of her name. Kail, whale, cocktail, scale, bale (of hay). Nick says his name rhymes with Prick, chick, pick, sick.

Nick telling about a game that has 5 words on it and you have to rhyme it and his sister and dad were terrible at it.

Dani says this guy I went to HS with his name was Zach - tee hee but it still is! says he used to say his name was sack.

Dick has belched as loud and as long as he possibly can several times.

Jess, Jameka, Amber and Dustin are in the tiny room chit chatting

Dick was in the by and Nick was in the ht. Looks like Zach is on the couch in the by they're talking about music.

Ed and Dani talking game in the BY....

D:I think Eric would be a good one to backdoor

ED: I dont think this early in the game....

Dani:Should we talk to Jess about this

ED: No...not about this ever.....Jess is alot smarter than we all know

Dani: I know but she talks to Jamika

Dani is now apperantly talking about (Kail?) when ED thought she was still talking about Jess

Dani is trying hard to get her Dad to help her flop the votes. Dick says he wants Kail gone but it is important to keep the group together. Says he is on the fence though. Says it is all about the magic ping pong ball. Daniele says I don't want to talk about it.

Nick joins them and BB keeps asking him to put on his microphone. Nick is counting votes he thinks he can get. Dick says they can get Jessica. She won't be influenced by Eric. Now he says but she doesn't want to go against the group. Dick tells him not to go around saying I've got this one or I've got that one. Nick says but if he tells ???? and Dani says NO! don't do that. Nick gets mad and says quit F*ing cutting me off! Learn some manners and he stomps off.

Dani is talking but I cant seem to understand what or who she is talking about....

ED: They are looking at ratings and sh*t they dont give a shi* what goes on in here

ED says he is on the fence but he really wants Kail gone...he wanted the nominations to stay the same....makes a comment about the "magic pingpall"

Ed tells Nick and Daniele that he doesnt want to be seen talking like this with them for the next couple of days

Jameka is on the fence....Nick is told by BB to put on his mic twice....Jess doesnt want to go against the group....airplane cant hear...

ED:Damn thats loud....and look at where its going.....

Nick and Dick and Dani are talking about Jameka and Amber being the possible two votes they need to keep Nick....

Nick to Dani....Im sick of you cutting me off all the fu*ing time...learn some fuc*ing manners....and Nick walks away...Dani stays on the couch in the BY playing with her hair

Feed switch to KT where Jam and Dust are...Dustin in his HOH robe....

Feed switch to BR...Nick walks out of toilet area...Jess doing her hair...

Back to KT...Back to BR...Dick pounds on the door...and walks in walks back out and says..."Why does everytime I gotta pee...someone takes a sh*t

Feed to BY...Nick says he isnt going to talk to anyone because he is just an idiot...Dani is still playing with her hair

Feed back to KT...Zach, ED, Kail..I believe it was Dustin that yelled out...ED says he has a headache now from it...Kail is just sitting there quietly

Feed to BY...Zach mentions ED not liking the loud mouth......pea brain was mentioned...Zach says it might be cold enough for a jacket....BB:Dustin please stop singing....Zach says to Nick" You havent been singing lately" Nick replies"I havent been in the singing mood"

Zack and Nick in BY...Zack asks Nick if he would be ok with fighting for him to stay...of course Nick says yes....Zack says for the male consesus of the house....ED walks out to interupt...talking about one of the members of Warrant , aparently their nickname is sack....

Zack mentions ballsacks....ED says no ballzacks.....Zack says some kind of chair...ED replies with lovesacks....apparently they are expensive and ED had them in one of his clubs...

Talk about the Crazyhorse....then mention of Nick being everyones one night stand....ED's only chance were Carol and Jess...ED says no Jen(Thats funny)

Jess walks out...ED comments that she lloks good in jeans....Zack agrees with him....

Zack mentions that the only way this night could get better is if he looked in the storage room and there was beer in there for her(Jess)

Feeds switch to Eric and Jameka and Dani in bedrrom...Eric is talking about streak marks in the toilet this morning left behind from Kail...Jam and Dani are disgusted...Eric was thinking about wanting to check her underwear....she might have left the toilet too soon...as he giggles...

He compliments Dani that she looks nice...Eric had just woke up.....he dreamt about tubing in a lazy river.....but he had to wait for some reason to keep floating....but he finally was able to go....Dani comments that its kinda like BB....just sitting here waiting....

Jess leaves the room and Eric, Dan, Jam still there. Dan males a face and says "hmm, someone's slaming something, I hear" then Eric says "these are mere lunatics" Jam: uuumhu!....Dan: "aaaha!...and stampped!" They all laugh

All 4 cams still on Eric, Jam, and Dan really having an animated chat.

Eric asks what's happened in the last 2 hours. Jam: You missed "girl talk"...Eric: I heard that...I heard "Eric (whisper)...Eric...commitment..." Jam: and you'll never know what girl that came from...Jess: (who seems to be going in and out of the room)That's right!

All 4 feeds now on Kitchen where a sniffling (cutting onions). Amber is chopping things to make quesadilla burgers and talking casually with Dick who's passing by. Dick asks her if she found his message for her. she says "no, where?" Dick says he left it on the meat. Amber laughs and says she hasnt looked at the meat, yet.

All 4 cams now in the BY where Zach is talking game with Nick. He tells Nick he asked Dustin who Dustin wanted to go and Dustin told him he really wanted to see Nick stay, so Zach is telling Nick he told Dustin... "if the vote was 4 to 4 are you going to vote him out?...oh, no, sorry, sorry, I didn't really say that, let me rephrase, I said "I really want Nick to stay" and...he was like "okay" and I left it at that..."

Nick says yeah, but he doesn't trust anything Dustin sayas cuz Dustin BSed him the whole f*cking day about it and then he (Dustin) put him on the block ...

Zach: "thats shady" Nick says Jam is on the fence, Zach says he doesn't like Jam, Nick says he knows but she's the one that's, like, on the fence. Nick says he's not "really going to talk to some people, I'm just gonna see what happens" Nick says he knows that Jess hates Kail. Zach says "see, if you could you show the real issue" (?)...Nick: yeah

Jameka, Amber, Daniele, Eric, Jess and Dustin are sitting down to dinner. Amber thanked everyone and everything but the kitchen sink. :huh:

All four feeds change to Nick and Zach in one of the bedrooms.

Zach goes to see Nick in the bedroom and fills him in on the conversation with Jess. (I missed it sorry) He is telling Nick that he thinks Jameka is hard to read. He also says that WW2 will happen with Jen and Daniele soon.

Now Zach is talking about a friend of his.

Archived