July 31, Live Feed Updates

Nick is up... just used loo... washed hands... checked out mohawk in mirror... stepped on scale... goes to bedroom, turns around and goes out to kitchen... sneezed... starts making himself his morning slop...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zach & Jen up & in the kitchen. All talking about the hair cuts.

Dustin says he will deny having anything to do witht he hair cuts. He doesn't want to be know as " the gay guy in the house who does hair."

11:50am bbt

Amber is up now, informs Eric that with his new hair cut, he doesn't look cute anymore, now he looks hot

Dustin is in kitchen in HoH bath robe & aviator sunglasses.....don't know what he is thinking. He just wrapped one of the striped bath towels around his head, asked Amber to wash his glass, and went outside.

12:05pm bbt Dick is up and outside on the patio, was cordial to Amber on the way out, Eric/Dustin outside also

Amber/Jen in the kitchen... Jen back outside to continue laying out, Eric took the lounge Jen was on earlier, she switches to a towel on the ground (no drama yet folks, everyone is playing nice)

Nick in the kitchen with Amber at the sink, tells her that he's been feeling sick, had chills, burning up, huge ear ache

Dustin is trying to decide where to lay... Amber is going to join him he says... Kail, Jen, Eric, Dustin, one other body(Zach?) all laying in the sun... Amber still doing dishes

12:13pm bbt

Amber is in tall beds room changing clothes to lay out.. Nick comes thru to clap and wake up someone still buried under the covers.. Dick comes in, asking Nick how he slept, they leave and head to the kitchen... Nick goes back outside to work out more, Dick goes to bedroom... Amber enters SR for.... battery?

(no talking going on any feeds)

12:18pm bbt

Dick meets Amber at SR

Dick: you slipped up and said where you worked

Amber: I know, I can't believe I did that!

Dick: I already knew, I heard you say it before... can you tell me which part?

Amber tells a little more about grand openings and such, while on the way outside.... but then she goes back inside, not ready to lay down just yet, back to the SR for Amber, and Dick goes in also

Dick: I talked with Jameka about this last night, you want to let Nick know, and I do too... it was left way too loose, one person kinda ruins it for everybody... I don't want to infringe on what Jameka or you want to do, you know how I am, I'm different from everyone else, I don't mind being straight up...

(Dani enters the SR)

Dick: good morning

Amber: can we talk about it later?

Dick: just wait a minute

Amber: I really don't want to talk about game today at all... I'll let everyone handle it themselves

Dick: I told Jameka, everyone will get their going away messages...

Amber: I know, I heard that... I told him it was flat out him or Zach, they were both possibilities

Dick: either way, it doesn't matter to me, I've been straight up with Nick, worried about Dani/etc, I'm fine with out it happens, if people want to talk it's cool, if not that's cool too

Amber: whatever...

they leave the SR, Dick meets Dani in the Kitchen

Dick: I didn't know you are a coffee drinker... so when did you get into football?

Dani: these guys come in with sheets...

Dick: sheets?

Dani: why don't you let me finish the story? gosh... they have sheets, each single game of the day, this team that team over 40 under 40... you have to pick 10 of... (either gambling or fantasy football?)

Dick: it's the cards, right, the long cards? you don't have to pic 10, you can pic 3

Dani: it's how they play...

12:24pm bbt

Dani goes off camera, Dick alone in the kitchen on F1/2, Jen on F3, BY on F4

Dick yawning, Daniele looks tired.. Daniele exits kitchen and Dick is just standing there

Dick: What I said last night.. it wasn't to rip on you. Nobody knew what it meant..except for eric. It's only been 2 years not 20

Dani: yeah but 2 years is a lot from 18 to 21...whether you think so or not

DIck: I Absolutely do think so.

daniele brushing teeth

Nick enters

N: hey dani. sup

D: nothing.

N: how'd you sleep.

D: I'm really really sore.

N: from what

D: those beds!

Dick comments how he's offered his bed to her, eric and zach at one point and nobody wanted it.

D/D saying Dustin is like marcellas, except with a crown.

Daniele commenting how loud Jess and Jameka were being last night.

HGs retelling a story last night how someone screamed "did they atleast find a new host for the price is right?" and the woman came overhead said "I can neither confirm nor deny."

12:27pm bbt

Dick goes to the bathroom where Dani is doing ADLs

Dick: what I said last night, wasn't to rip on you, I wish you wouldn't take everything like that before you hear

Dani: I don't care...

Dick: none of you knew, except Eric

Dani: it wasn't about that... you think you know everything about me

Dick: it's only been 2 years, it hasn't been 20

Dani: but 2 years in the middle from being, like 18 to 21, that's a big difference

Dick: I absolutely positive think so... but I didn't mean it like that... you took it like that... and I was right about the thing I was talking about...

Dick: try to be a little more patient with me, about my comments

Nick comes in from the BY and joins them

Dani: I'm really really sore... from those horrible beds... we all know who has the best bed in the house

Dick: I've offered it up to a few people... you, Eric, Zach... they'd rather sleep alone, so, let them feel free

Dani/Nick head back to kitchen, Dick stays seated in bathroom, Nick goes outside, Dick pauses, then 'skates' down the hall back to the kitchen, where Dani is making coffee

Dani: did someone just drink the coffee I was making?

Dick: how much did you make? just one cup?

(Dani/Dick moods are cordial but feel tense)

Dick: I looked outside, I'm so over these people

Dani: he's like Marcellas, but with a crown

Dick: what are you, assessing the situation?

Dani: what did he say?

Dick: I'm not sure how this is going to work...

(talking about Dustin trying to arrange everyone to lay out in the sun about 10 minutes ago)

Dick: if Jess wins HOH, those two are going back up

Dani: everyone is.... if one of us won POV, we should use it on them(and replace with Zach?)

Nick back in the kitchen

Dani: how did you sleep?

Dick: he was out in the hot tub at 5am

Dani: you guys were soooo loud! it was Jessica and Jameka, they were freaking loud

Dick: I was trying to be quiet...

Dani heads to SR

Nick: where are you headed?

Dani: I'm leaving, cause I hate you

Nick: you are a crabby pants!

(they are back to teasing each other)

Dani: Jameka was so funny last night... asking if Bush was still president, or running.. oh that was the question, have they found a replacement for The Price Is Right? (BB replied I can niether confirm nor deny)

Dani laughing about show with clip of Zach streaking, pleased that his tattoo was shown to advertise

12:35pm bbt

Dani/Nick at counter decide 'they all look like beached whales' and 'fatties'

Nick, Dick, Dani and Dustin in the kitchen saying that Bakers is getto and then they say Red Lobster is getto... Nick says he like that place. They then say you have to have a bullet proof vest on to go to Lobster!

FOTH

12:53pm bbt

we are getting FOTH back and forth for some reason... we do get a piece of Dani telling us that she loved Big Boy restaurant when she was 3, went with her grandmother

Dick/Dani/Nick in kitchen bashing Jen again, rehashing the comments 'fake threats' Dick has made to Jen, then says he has been talked to by BB about some comments, stepping on her throat, his boot comment...

Dani: there are quite a few people in this house that don't do anything at all

Nick: don't look at me

Dani: alright... that was easy... I think you look at yourself enough for both of us...

Dani leaves, Dick/Nick retrieve pickles from the SR... Nick sitting at counter and constantly looking outside(trying to see where Dani is? wondering if someone is going to come inside?) playing with his mohawk...

Dani comes back into kitchen.. Zach enters from laying out

Amber complains to Dustin about the glass he brought to her not being clean: there's a rule in the house, when you get a glass, you rinse it out because someone isn't cleaning them right

1pm bbt

Zach talking with Dani/Nick/Dick in the kitchen

Zach/Dani/Dick/Nick discussing tansamerica the movie...

Nick telling Zach he can't fathom the fact that Zach's 30 because of the shit that comes out of his mouth. Z takes it as a compliment.

Dani goes to lay down, she does not feel well.

Z/N alone in gym

Z: I have some interesting thoughts for you. Most likely from what i've seen, i can't confirm this, but I think starting to form by default.. is a gender role set up. femake vs. men. jameka, kail and jessica are forming a female versus male thing and i think eric is getting played, and i think atleast IMO id like to hope you have me, dani, and dick, 3 to stay in. you said you're not campaigning... i was thinking abt this all last night.. lean on amber, i think shed vote you in, and i think you or i because ..seek out eric... go for gender role voting. it's gonna suck if you go.. 4 guys, 6 chicks, a girl puts up 2 guys.

N: I understand

Z: it's.. common sense. that gives the girls seriously a comfortable 4 wks to do absolutely ntohing as long as a girl wins hoh each week

N: gotcha

Z: I think if you can lean on eric for that.

N: i'll talk to him...

they break apart.

Dick went outside to smoke... says he is going to try to blow it Jens way...

Z: I have some interesting thoughts for you and I think you should think about them... most likely from what I have seen... they are starting to form by default a gender rold, Dani is not in it... I think Jam, Jess, Kail are forming a female alliace. I think eric is getting played... I would say for the best stradegy.. you need to lean on Amber I think she would vote you in... you or I, I am not going to campan=gne for you, lean on eric... the big thing is there are 4 guys and six chicks..

N: I know I have done the math in my head

Z: they girls can sit around for weeks and lean on that and not do anything

N: I will talk to eric

Talk about gender alliances...

Nick went to see Dani, Dani said she just wants to lay down because she doesn't feel good. Nick said he's going to go lay down too.. and exits.

Dani looks to be cleaning/organizing.

bb: dustin, PUT ON your microphone.

Zach/Dick and Kail in the kitchen. Not really any convo exchanged.

Dick to Dani: no sun today?

Dani: I don't feel good. I was gonna take a shower but *mumble mumble mumble*

Zach: maybe you can take one upstairs.

Nick and Dani doing ADLs, and whispering (to make matters b etter dani has no mic on)

BB: Daniele--

Dani: DONE

BB: please put on your microphone

Dani: don't worry about it i'm done talking to him!

Zach and Dani in the bathroom, Z humming, Dani doing ADLs

Cam on Dick smoking, but you can hear Eric talking in the background followed by a lot of laughter.

Amber/Dustin/Jen/Amber in the BY talking about celebs and which ones they don't like.

Dustin said Sandra Bullock haunted him in the outfit where she was rimming the wineglasses.

Amber says she hates Jim Carrey because he isn't funny but he thinks he is, and his very annoying. Amber also doesnt like catherine zeta jones.

Dustin also hares Jordan Bratman.. "who the fuck is this guy? he's the ugliest dead fish i've ever seen." "Jordan Bratman.. who the fuck are you, where the fuck did you come from?"

E: Beautiful (by christina aguliera- who is married to jordan bratman) is one of my top 20 favorite songs of all time. And it was also a part of my application video.

Jen asks a question (which I don't understand).. . but all 3 exclaim they wouldn't do it.

BB: jen PUT ON your microphone.

A: ok guys girls. making your perfect mate what would you pull off each houseguests to do it.

E: hair face body personality and something?

they agree they will pick 5 perfect things because you can't just pick 1 personality. they also agree they can be either

here or not here.

E: that brings back real winners.. i'll take joe's ass cheeks and carols flat tits.

D: mikes moles...

they laugh

D: joes small crooked penis

E: take this seriously!

D: k.

Jen: hmm.

silence.

J: I dont like this one.

E: why

J: I forgot what everyone does and looks like and stuff.

E: it doesnt have to be onlylooks.

J: well it can't cuz I forget.

E: you forget what we look like?

D: I got mine. Erics personality, nicks body, mikes treatment of significant others, umm. erics penis, thats 4.. 5th would be. Nick's charisma.

D: eric.. a striking 2 out of 5.

E: thank you, i'd select you as well but i was told I can only select from women.

D: I don't know about my 5th.. let me redo Nick's charisma.

J: nicks charisma on day 2?

they laugh.

E: I have 1..2..3.. lined up, by my last 2 i'm working on.

A: I only have 2 lined up.

D: I definitely retract my last 1.

E: right now i have carols bad attitude

D: did you liike mikes one?

J: yeah i'm definitely using that.

E: you can't rip people's off!

J: oh. i'll change it.

Dick shouts "nobody is taking Joes nipples?"

E: we're not allowed--err-- i'm not allowed to select from a men.

E: does anyone have a nice wardrobe I could take?

J: but you're building your perfect mate.

E: so? i could take someone with style.

D: for my 5th one.. I say Mike's solidarity. The fact he could be alone for so long.

E: you want that?

D: I don't need someone who needs me all the time. Let me live a little!

E: I wanna have all 5 of mine before I go that's why I'm waiting.

E: None of the females are particularly accomplished chef so I can't take that.

D: oh, Jameka.

E: eh.

D: oh,oh, oh. that's gonna get back to her.

E: No i mean I can think of better. it's a little tough because we're not putting it together, because say ambers hair on kails body doesnt look right

D: yeah cuz Jens tits on dani's body doesn't work.

E: ok so it doesn't necessarily need to fit together.

D: like carols buck teeth on dani's head.

silence.

D: god the amt of time you guys are putting into this

A: it's hard for me, I can't!

D: I really can';t say James' soothing tone of voice (james is a "voice" in the sky)

E: I think i'm forgetting things from people.

D: hey jen look it's the giant moth up there.. over there

J: where.

D: on the blue shade.

J: oh. the other one was bigger yesterday.

D: oh really?

J: yeah, times 2.

D: amber? you got ONE!

A: I have a few. this question isn't fair for me (FYI she's the one who asked it)

E: alright i'm very close.. im seeking my last one. oh i've already forgotten.. fuck

E: my problem is i have a lot of personality traits and no physical ones so i'm trying to swap in a physical one.

J: me too is that okay??

E: Do i need a second physical thing.

A: nah go ahead.

E: ok.. Ambers compassion and understanding, Jessica's spirit and ability to make any situation happier or funnier, Jen's (dick shouts: NARCISSISM?).. focus and determination,Jamekas flair and sense of humor, and Daniele's body.

A: nicks body, mikes eyes, eric's sense of humor and understanding

D: abolsutely!

A: dustins personality,

J: we can pick from dustin? i kinda thought...

A: and the 5th one is.. uhh..

E: Zachs story telling?

D: Zach's torso?

A: umm.

D: just say it.

A: umm.

silence.

A: err.

silence.

A: MIKE'S HAIR!!

A: no i don't like mikes hair.

J: Mikes home making skills and how he treats people, you know.

E: BTW I would have taken that if I could select from the men. I'm gald after he's left he's been so universally respected. I'm gald nobody pretended he wsa anything but that, he was nothing but decent and I'm glad everyone recognizes that.

D: the only people made fun of him for was his eating

J: SO, um, Eric's wit, humor and how you communicate, ummm..

silence.

J: uhhhh.

silence.

J: umm.

silence

J: nicks compassion/ charisma on day 2, and..

D: 2 more.

Jen: and...

J: Ive been trying to figure out how to word this one.

E: go for it.

J: what's it called when you do things?

E: standing up for what you believe in?

J: dustin's that.

INdoor lockdown & FOTH

Jen says good morning to Jameka.

Eric says he'd do that for a dollar.

Hosueguests this is a lock down go inside...darn

In the meantime they were all outside playing word games.

Dustin, Amber, Eric and Jenn

They had to name the stars they hate and why.

Dustin hates Sandra Bulloch

Eric hates Tyra Banks and Owen Wilson,

Amber hates Jim Carrey

Jenn couldnt hear. They were very verbal about them...(see video link)

They really dont like these people and had no trouble eltting us know exactly how much. Strong language...LOL

Then played a game on what they like about each houseguests and could use to makea perfect person.....

Eric: Dick, Dustin, have you found anything i've left for you?

they tellhim no.

E says they have something to look forward to now, and hilarity will ensue when they find it.

Jessica: WHo was the last person in the bathroom? ADMIT IT! Jameka and I had to air it out.

They're on indoor LD because it's a banner plane. Dick explains how they do it "they get together online and send the person closest 5 or 10 bucks, then that person puts it on their credit card and.." FOTH

Dcik said theyd be smarter if they left the banner inside the plane until they got close.

Eric said hed rather not see it because someone would be flipping out

3pm bbt (I'm about 30 minutes behind on the feeds)

Dick/Eric in round room talking strategy, whispering about keeping the LNC7 together, wondering who they can truely trust, trying to figure out how to tell Zach they 'have his back' before the next HOH

Eric says they can tell(threaten?) them they keep their mouth shut, don't play for HOH/POVs, or they are voted out next

Dick: I know you talk with Jess, with me/Dani/you/Jess, we have control.. I know you are a competitor, and I have a feeling you threw that last HOH

Eric: I've had my stabs at winning, I haven't but doesn't mean I won't...

Dick: once Nick is gone, Dani will be much much stronger

Eric: I'd love for her to be HOH next

Dick: she may be upset now, but...

Dick: will you even try?

Eric: let's see what it is... I listen to who is still in it...

3:05pm bbt

Dani/Jameka talking in kitchen

Dani: she takes a stab at me everyday, I'm the better person and walk away, but things she's said about me and my personal life, she's crossed the line, and I just kind of blew up.... it was out of no where, my dad was taunting her, and she just suddenly said stuff about me, it was really really over the line, I don't like doing that because it makes others fee akward

Jam: but at the same time...

Dani: there is only so much you can take

Jam: some times they cross the line

Jam: people can feel a little liberal around here.. do you feel anything was resolved, or things still the same?

Dani: I went off on her, I don't feel I ever ever said anything, but every day she treats me mean, her excuse was "during the first week, I tried being your friend but you gave me the cold shoulder" like who are you?

Jam: that's probably how she feels, because you know it's from a selfish and self-centered place

Dani: I'm cordial with her, but when someone always has something mean to say, I honestly don't feel I deserve it

Jam: everyone deals in their own way...

(I'm out for the evening, have a good night all!)

Kail and Dustin discussing Kail's nephew, and Dustin discussing his brother.

Dustin is going to be the uncle and is going to take a very, very active role in his brother's childs life. His brother is more than willing to let that happen. Kail saying they will need a babysitter type thing, and Dustin saying that will be his gift, to be able to be there for his children. Kail saying it'll really help his wife. Dustin wants to be able to pay for his nephew's college, since his brother has hardly any money.

Kail saying Dustin can spoil his nephew a lot, because the parents can't really spoil them because it has to look like they have boundries and such, but it's different when a grandparent or uncle spoils them.

interesting fact- Dustins brother is older than him, but Dustin graduated first.

Dustin thinks Derek (his brother) will be the best father he's ever seen.

Kail and Dustin laughing and giggling in the HOH room.

Dustin talking about how he loses it in the Diary Room, especially when his brother sent the letter. Kail saying that she's glad she isn't the only one losing it in the diary room. They laugh so hard at the fact that sometimes they can't even compose a sentence in the diary room. Dustin said the last time he cried like that he was about 6 years old and it was one time. He's embarassed they potentially could have played that (they did). Kail saying she is gong to have a lot of explaining to do. They are laughing really, really hard.

Kail saying she has to keep it together so people at home don't worry about her.

K: and then like---

BB: HGs, you are not allowed to talk about diary room sessions with other HGs

D: that's us!

K saying it's so uncharacteristic of her to lose it, her husband is prob like GET HER OUT OF THERE! Dustin saying he's more stable than his brother and he literally fell apart in the diary room.

BB: HGs, you are not allowed to talk about diary room sessions with other HGs

D & K decide they aren't the ones talking about it

K: do you think they still mean us?!

K saying her mom prob has the 24/7 feeds, Dustin saying his mom& bro are the emotional ones of the family. K worries about her mom, then her kids, then her husband. D says it's a soulmate thing, that he knows when she's hurting. Like with D's best friend, he can tell 600 miles away when his best friend is having a bad day.

D saying the house is a challenge, there's good weeks, bad weeks, good moments and terrible moments.

D & K feel like there's a lot of time to be alone w. their thoughts. 5 minutes seems like 5 hours. K says she thinks and thinks about what people are doing. Esp. in the morning when nobody else is awake.

D telling Kail to psych herself up that she IS staying this week, and saying the past 3 wks it's been HG related so to start thinking about past HGs and current HGs (this week will prob be endurance--April)

K said last wk she didn't even hear the directions cuz she was confused she's still there.

Dustin saying Nick is going and that's a group decision and nothing nobody says can change that.

D saying it'll help Dani that Nicks going this wk b/c she has a boyfirned outside of here.

D: you know, hes been playing all sides, that's why nick is going home. you know what i mean like this is how i look at it, nick is a threat to everyone, you're a threat to 2 people. so , you know it was a group decision on nicks a threat to everyone and you're a threat to 2 people. i mean, sorry guys, nicks going home, that is how is has to be. SO if dick was trying to push you out of the house, which he was, I mean who knows his opinion might change, he might sway to get you out, but like i said, he could try, he WILL try, everyone should fight to the last minute.

K: nick or evel?

D: evel. if he wants you out.. you know what I mean.

K: you won't flip on me right?

D: no.

K: k

D: you're in good hands.

They chat about if the next hoh will take care of Zach.

D: Don't wanna count my chickens... it's a wk by wk game...

K: he's almost like me. not a threat all by himself. well i have jen.

D: yeah you have jen, and he has nick, and without nick here...

K saying well thank you.

D: my mom since thurs afternoon has not changed, except putting Nick up instead of Zach.

D: you're in good hands

they hug, K says thanks, and they split.

Feeds go to kitchen

Jess/Dani and Nick all prepping snacks and finding things for themselves to eat. Dani is not a fan of the light ranch in this house.

Kail is talking to Dustin about maybe being signed for a mental hospital. She it talking about her family seeing her upset. Dustin is talking about his family and their reaction to him being on the show.

Kail says it uncharacteristic of her breaking down and her husband (?) would be saying

Kail and Dustin are on all four feeds (UGH). We got foth for a second.

Dustin has assured Kail she will be in the house next week. Dustin tells her that what Daniele is doing with Nick with a BF of 2 years back home isn't helping her. He tells Kail that Nick has been playing both sides

Nick is a threat to everyone and Kail is a threat to two people so Nick is going home and that is how it needs to be.

Kail thinks Dick is going to try and get the votes swayed but Dustin says its pointless and Nick is going home.

Archived