July 28, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniele is talking about disabled porta potty. She says they huge and they're "nice" inside. Lots of general chit chat. Making fun of the way their accents sound. Camera was on the small bar fridge outside. Someone left it open.

Jess in the hammock, Jen and Kail are on one chaise and Zach is passed out on the other. Eric, Daniele, Dick, Amber and Jameka talking about the way that Daniele says both.

They want Jameka to tell them what the potty is like and she says it was "Fine." Jameka wants to know if it's considered pooping if you pee and pop comes out at the same time.

Now talking about diarrhea. :disgust:

Daniele says she is bored outta her mind. Dick says it stinks so bad outside they need to just keep singing outside till they fix it.

(It's really boring!)

Jen doing her face and saying she can hear people behind the walls running around.

Nothing much exciting going on. Kail tells Jen that she makes her kids work & earn their own things. She doesn't let her kids go to their friends house if they think there is smoking or drinking. Jen asks how she would know. Kail says because they know the kids & community & if the parents care about those things.

Zack playing chess solo.

Jess & Jameka on the hammock.

Lotsa laying around & napping.

(It's a riveting morning in the BB house indifferent21.gif)

9:53 BBT for some strage reason we are hearing music instead of the house guest converstations... We can still see the house guests and hear some things they are saying, but the music is playing over it... First we heard the twist and now this one is something about shaking all over...

<Heard noises, came to look>

Music is coming through the feeds but the HGs do not hear it.

Definitely 'up' music. Three oldies (twist tunes) so far.

Twist

Shakin' All Over

Do the Swim

9:57 BBT I am hearing Little Old Lady From Pasadina (sp) and I am hearing it on feed 1... That's the only one I have up...

I was recording feed one with Daniele and Dustin and the music started half way. It was just quad before. Now, after stoping recording its back to their conversation that you can make put anyway!!

(be back soon.)

10:03 Theres a new song now... Don't know this one... It's another oldie... Oh wait I think it's called the broken hearted...

Dustin, Danielle, and Nick have been talking about differences in dialect (Danielle pronounces both as bowlth and thinks both sounds funny, Nick doesn't pronounce final g (as in thinkin' of doin' somethin'). Then move onto music.

Kail and Jen occasionally mumble something but seem lethargic.

No one is really talking. Dani and Dustin are lounging on one chase lounge and Jen is sitting close by, Zach is sitting near by also by the tea cup. Kail has just gotten up and went to another lounge chair. Dustin just got up and is walking across the yard. Nick is laying down on another chair. Don't see anyone else on the feeds. I guess the rest of the hg's are on the couches. Probably sleeping since they haven't been shown in a while. :lookaround:

Dustin has come back to the chair and it's just general chit chat. NOTHING IMPORTANT, I promise.

Dustin has decided to move the chair in the sun so he can tan.

We got a quick glimpse of Jessica sleeping in the hammock.

Dick Amber Eric and who looks to be Jameka are sleeping on the outside couches.

Everyone is still on outdoor LD

Archived