July 27, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jen just told Nick she is very hurt that Dustin put her up. She would expect it from others but not him

Kail just walked in and told Jen she is just shocked. (*LIAR) and Jen said I am not shocked I am hurt.

jen and kail are up...jen says she hates crying there is no way both of us can stay...shes talking to kail in the bathroom. Evel walks in and doesnt say anything. Jen and Kail are brusing their teeth.

Nick is in HOH talking to Dustin. Says Zach thought he was going up but said he made a deal with Dustin and Amber in week one and would have been really mad if they go back on it. Nick says Zach said "if Dustin F's me over I am going to open a can of whoop A$$".

Nick is totally selling Zach out to save his own butt.

After Jen stopped crying Nick went to the bathroom and talked to her. He didn't hug her or say it will be okay, he just said he was surprised that Dustin put her up and he could understand her shock that he did.

Amber came in the bathroom and saw this, gave Nick a dirty look and ran right to Dustin telling him that Jen is faking her tears to get sympathy, just like Janelle did last season when she ended up having Will wrapped around her finger. (she really has no clue about Will and I guess Amber is the queen of tears so she knows fake versus real tears.) She said that Nick was hugging Jen and comforting her and it made her sick to watch it. Dustin says that is it, that proves that Nick and Jen need to go so he told Amber that if Jen isn't off the block she leaves, if she gets off the block then Nick leaves. Amber then back pedals and says that maybe Nick is just playing Jen and Dustin tells her she can't have it both ways.

Amber then goes and whispers to Dani about Nick. I couldn't hear all of it but Nick's name along with bathroom and Jen's name was used and Dani says "oh well, less work for me then."

Then Nick goes to HOH and that has been posted already.

Zach is talking to Dick outside. He wants to talk with Dick about game, heavy duty. Dick says not right now because he wants a week off. Zach says he wants to f@ck the game up and he wants HOH so bad to do it. He just wants someone he can plan the end of the game and work back putting the pieces in the right places. Dick says that no one can do that, things are thrown up all of the time. Zach says he just wants someone in the house to play the game with but they don't have to give a damn about each other. Now talk about Jen and how neither of them care if Jen is crying, she deserves what she gets. Both feel that they are alone in that house because they don't connect or fit in with anyone else in the house. Dick says that those who think they are hooked up will soon find out they are just as alone. Zach says if Dick is interested he would love to have some hard core fun. Zach says that he is a freaking Hollywood club promoter and no one gets his jokes, he is just weird to everyone in the house. He says he isn't clingy. Dick changes subjects. Dick leaves to go in the house and Zach sits there shaking his head in an "yes" movement and says "yeahhhhhhh", with a big smile on his face.

Kail has run back to HOH and is wanting more reassurance from Dustin. Dustin says that he knows she feels like Dick hates her, but really everyone voted against his wishes and and kept her and she can't see he is making more enemies in the house because of it. (basically he is telling her that Dick doesn't hate Kail, he is just messing with her.) Kail says she trust Dustin 100% but if she gets nervous she is going to need to talk to him, but Dustin says to hang on till tomorrow and it will be solved. Either way POV goes, she is staying.

Jen is announcing to Zach and Dick that she was upset, but she is on her period and that is what made the tears come out and made her emotional. Dick says she has been under a lot of pressure in this house, and Jen says not really, but she put Joe up on the block for Dustin and Dick interrupted her and said that isn't true because he called that before the POV even happen. Jen says what ever she isn't going there but thanks for asking. Dick says that he has been under a ton of pressure since he has been here, this was the first time he has seen his key come out of the box. Dick says he hasn't had a Jessica time in the house. Zach wanted to know what Jessica time is and he says that Jess is a ray of sunshine in this house because she hasn't had any stress in this house. Then he retracts that statement and says how Jess has had a rough time and had to see the doctor due to her ear while she was here.

Jen says she didn't think Dustin hated her, Dani won two POV's but what ever. Dick says that Jen doesn't even have one real win, he still thinks they handed her HOH that week and Dick quit the POV so Jen didn't win that one either, he handed it to her. Dick says the most stupid thing in this game was Mike and Zach says agree, 100%. Zach just asked Jen if she brought vaseline with her, and Jen says no and then returns to talking about Mike.

Jen outside talking to Dick and Zach. Says she is only emotional because of her period. Says at first it hurt because she thought it meant Dustin didn't like her and she is better now and understands why she is up. Says she's won 2 POV's and just needs to do it again.

Dick says he doesn't feel she won anything because the 9 gals of water question was a crock of shit and he walked off the pedastal for her to win the 2nd. Said Mike wanted to go up and now he is gone so she hasn't won anything yet.

Jen & Nick in the hammock. Jen explaining why she cried after noms (sry I just got on so I missed why). Dustin says well she won't campaign against you & you won't campaign against her. Jen doesn't trust that Kail won't campaign against her. In & out of FOTH. Jen says she has always said she is just happy to be here. Dustin tell her she is a positive person. He talks of how they are both positive people. Dustin tries to ecplain how the noms were a positive move for him (yadda yadda yadda) They both decide they are going to bed early. Talk fo who & who not they listed they wanted to be on slop in the food comp.

YAY!! the feeds blessedly change but UGH only to Kail going to poddy & Dani starting the shower <sigh>

FOTH (lame reoccurring pre-Showtime FOTH :rolleyes: )

Jen seems to know about the POV and how it is going to work tomorrow. She slipped and said that the POV was in the house to Dustin. Dustin then asked how she knew that and we got FOTH.

Later she was talking to Kail and said that they were picking for POV tonight and that it would be in the house tomorrow. Kail ask how she knew that and Jen says "oh great I am in trouble." and we get FOTH. As the feeds come back Jen looks at the camera and says "Great now all of America knows what I did, don't say any more about it BB." Subject went on to talk about who they needed to pick if they get thier choice.

(very interesting, I wonder if she is playing games or does she really know how POV is going to be done.)

It has been FOTH for a while now. Makes me wonder if Jen was right and they are picking for POV now. Before FOTH, Jen told Kail she has a feeling that neither of them were the target. She said Dustin gave her the impression that he wants to back door someone because he said to fight for the POV and who ever wins it, if they change his nominations, he won't be angry and he would even tell each player to fight for it and use it if they choose. (Jen didn't repeat this to Kail, but Dustin did tell Jen he has two more players he is prepared to put up if one of them goes down so it isn't a big deal to him if one of them wins POV)

Kail kept her promise to Dustin and didn't tell Jen she was right, she just said that if that is the case, they both need to not act happy if Dustin wins and act like they are prepared to leave. She says Jen could be right, but they never know so it is important that they both go for POV and if Kail wins she is taking Jen off the block because she knows she can handle being up there against anyone Dustin puts up, if Jen is there, they might send her home and she can't risk that. Jen eagerly agreed with Kail.

So we still have FOTH, will be interesting to see what happen.

The feeds were back for a few seconds. Amber and Dani in front of the mirror drying hair and stuff while Jen and Eric were in talking about those not playing for POV would they be able to watch. Eric says from what BB said, the POV and we get FOTH.

Well I guess Eric is being the host for the POV from what I can tell. Jen asked Amber if they are going to do abs tonight and she said no in a very depressed sound and instead she is giving Eric a back rub. Jess is doing abs and as Amber walked out of the room she stopped to talk to Jess and said that Jen did this or that to her and Jess said she saw Jen pull away from her like she didn't want Amber to touch her. Amber says thank you very much she didn't think anyone saw that. Then Amber wanted to know what Nick told Jess and Jess said that Nick told her Amber was mad at him and accused him of hugging Jen. Amber says she didn't say hug, she said comfort Jen. (she sure said hug to Dustin and Nick didn't hug Jen as far as I saw). Amber says Eric talked to her alot today and knocked some sense in her and she really is down with putting any of the four up and sending them home. She says Eric is good at talking to her and making her see things and Jess says Eric is good and showing everyone a new angle to things.

Sounds like they have to get up early tomorrow for the POV. Jen told Kail that she didn't see why it would take two hours to set up for the POV if they were hiding things in the house. Jen just says that she is glad they told them so they can get their stuff done and everyone can go to bed tonight.

(I am out of here for the night. Please someone take over. Night folks.)

Archived