July 23, Live Feed Updates

(I backed up the feed to get above quotes)

Dick is saying he told BB he wouldn't be their typical prototype--their profile.

Dick says if anybody is going to have a shot, he feels he would have more of a shot than "anybody they've ever put on the show before."

Kail apologizes for not opening up to him.

Dick says after their hammock talk, he was just done. It was unbelievable to him. If she hadn't done that, there is no way she would be on the block and "going home this week."

Dick says that her alliance let her do all of the dirty work, and she is paying the price for it. He says none of them campaigned like she did.

Dick talks about playing the Family Feud game with Joe.

The question was how many people there have 3 people they feel they can trust 100 percent. Dick said zero. You were guessing how many said yes or no. He thought no one would have a finger up, but he was surprised.

Dick: In this game, the most rare comodity is trust, because it's the nature of the game.

Kail: Umm hmm.

Dick says words mean nothing in the house--actions mean everything. Period.

Dick: The words on the hammock meant nothing, and your actions meant everything.

He says that he had given her his word that she had a pass, and he hasn't lied to her, and he didn't understand why she did that. He doesn't feel he was given a choice. He says he's sure her family will hate him.

Dick: I honestly don't think it was my fault. It was your fault.

(I guess every week we will be subjected to Dick's long talk to the soon-to-be evicted, telling them why he had to evict them....-Cat)

Dick says he is still confused.

Dick: Are you that afraid of me that you thought that was your only opportunity, that you had to take it because it might not come up again? I can understand that. But, I mean, trust me, nobody got out without blood on their hands.

Kail: Umm hmm

Dick: The way it was done, the way the vote went, a lot of people sure wanted to.

Kail: Because I was like, I thought you liked me as a person, and then I turn around and I hear all of this stuff you were saying, like she doesn't come out of her room, she's scared, she doesn't talk.

Dick: It's the same thing I was telling you in the teacup.

Kail: But you were--

Dick interrupts and starts talking to the others playing some kind of ball, rudely.

Kail: But you were trying to get all of the HG's to have an opinion of me like your opinion.

Dick says he was not the only one expressing that opinion. He says he was not even the most vocal, even though she might have heard that he was.

FOTH with trivia

Kail gets up. Dick tells Kail that outside of the house, he is sure she is a sweet lady, and they wouldn't be tight buddies or anything, but it's a lot different than he planned on it being. They go inside.

Mike and Dustin are playing frisbee. All four feeds on the frisbee game.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FOTH in and out.

Kail talks to Dani about the mustard. Kail says she believes Dick about it. Dani says she knows for sure that her Dad would never do anything like that. She says that she (Dani), Eric, Nick and several others were together during that time, and the only ones who were in the house at the time who had opportunity were Amber, Jameka and Dustin.

Dick is still talking to Kail outside, telling her that it is all her own fault, he told her already, he told her she didn't have the votes for Joe to stay, etc.

Dick says that Eric told him how it would go--Jen would win POV.

Dick says it was great t.v.

Dick says everyone watching on t.v. "must have been going holy shit! This went from the crazy conceited bitch to the crazy guy that's like going around telling people to go fuck themselves. WTH is going on in this house??"

Dick: And then all of this drama that's gone on since I've been HOH has been..

Kail: Oh, I was going to ask you. I didn't have anything to do with what happened last night, did I? What happened last night?

Dick: No. Last night was probably my biggest misstep since I've been here. It was an overreaction, I mean I had reason but I overreacted, and I'm sorry I did, and it was a huge mistake and it really put the house on edge and I shouldn't have done it. Amber being as emotional as she is, takes everything personal even though it has absolutely nothing to do with her whatsoever, it's all about her and she's crying again. But it did have absolutely nothing to do with her and nothing to do with you.

Dick talks about how Nick, Jen and Zach and Dustin were up in his room talking.

Dick: (getting agitated again) I gave Dustin the key to HOH and who was up in the room? Nick, Zach and Jen. And I'll be fucked if they are going to use MY room, the only room in the house that you can have a private conversation without being afraid of being overheard, with the little spycam and stuff. That takes a lot of fucking nerve, and I was fucking pissed. And I told her I didn't want her in the room, and I told Zach I didn't want him in the room, and I kicked Nick out. And I was really annoyed and I was doing the dishes and like throwing the silverware down, and Amber was like (does impression of afraid face)--

Kail giggles

Dick: And it had nothing to do with her whatsoever!

Dick: And the beer thing, I think was like Nick downing like a six-pack or something. I don't know. I was in the DR.

Dick: I didn't think it was as big of a deal as it ended up being.

Kail: Right.

Dick: Live and learn kind of a deal. Things like that, they'll be forgotten about.

Kail: Yeah.

Dick says no one remembers Jen crying over her picture. Kail agrees.

Dick: So it doesn't even matter if it's brought up over and over and over again, it doesn't even matter because a day here is like a week.

Dick ragging on Kail for getting into an alliance after two days, and if someone told him he had a pass and he believed them, he wouldn't do what Kail did.

He says he doesn't really understand why she viewed him as a threat.

Kail; Because Nick told me. Those are the only two words he spoke to me since I've been here. Was that you would put me and Mike up.

Dick: Before I had HOH? When did I even say that??

Kail says that is what Nick said.

Dick says that he said he wouldn't even consider what the vote would be when he was on the block, because he knew one of them would get POV and Joe would go up.

Dick says there was no way anyone would keep Joe in the house.

Dick: Would you??

Dick says he knew it--Joe would go home.

Dick says that he thinks she worried about him because he vocalized things that people talked about a lot. He says that everyone knew about Mrs. R from the beginning.

Kail: But that's the thing. You get mad at me because I have two friends in the whole house.

Dick: But you were in the alliance with Mike!

Kail: Yeah, but I mean it's like, you can't get mad because of Jen and I.

Dick: I wasn't mad. It was game.

Kail: Well, but Jen and I are friends. It's just like I can't get mad at Dustin and Amber for being friends.

Dick says that it's not an alliance, really, but they would campaign for each other.

Kail; But you blame me for having a friendship with Jen, and you're so mad at me and you bring it out--why not bring out everybody else that has a friendship?

Dick; But you guys were scheming!

Kail: You don't think everybody else is scheming?

Dick says not the way they were doing. And they were in power for two weeks, and Jen was running around saying Kail would get it this week, "just like Janelle."

Kail says she told jen to stop that.

Dick: And Kail didn't get it this week.

Dick says he knew he would go on the block again this week if he hadn't gotten it, and she can't blame him for putting up the two people who would put him up two weeks in a row.

Dick: Jen was never my target. I made that very, very clear in my nomination. I don't think Jen has any power in any of that whole deal.

Dick says everyone hated her in the house and she was disposable. (Jen)

Silence

Dick: I know you're talking to people, saying the same thing you were telling me. Why send me home, I'm not a threat to anybody. And the word around is that if you are going to go, you'd rather go home before week 5 because you want to go home to your family.

He says he is just the messenger--that is what people are saying.

He says it's not the best message to give people.

Kail: Boy, I can't say anything in this house, good or bad.

He says he's just telling her.

He says everything is repeated in the house.

Kail says it's not just repeated--it's misrepresented, too.

She says everyone else can miss their family, but she can't.

Dick says that what is going to give him a hard time in the house is that when he calls people out in the house, it is out there for everyone to see and hear. It's not a one-on-one conversation for people to misconstrue.

Kail: Do you think there is anybody in the house that would have you as a target?

Dick: Oh, yeah. Totally.

Kail; You do? And why would that be?

Dick says well, one of the two of them will be staying.

Kail says she is not going to win HOH again. She will throw every one if she stays. She isn't going through that again.

Kail: So, besides Mike, then, who else?

He says he doesn't know--he can't trust anyone 100 percent in the house.

Dick says he knows that situations like last night make everyone uncomfortable and he's sorry he did it, and he knows that he doesn't want to do it again.

Dick says that Amber over-reacted, so he has to "consider all of the different personalities in this house, and how they are going to react to different situations." He says at home, he doesn't give a shit. But here, it's different.

Dick: Amber is hyper-sensitive and I need to take that into consideration.

Dick says he likes Amber a lot.

Dick says he doesn't want to make Amber cry--it would be the furthest thing from his mind.

Kail is silent

Dick: Anyhow, it is what it is.

Dick says things will get better with him and worse with him at times.

Dick is still talking about himself. (The conversation or dissertation, I should say, has lasted for quite a while--ed)

Dick says he is a good guy. Dick says that he tries to strike a balance between the asshole and the guy who cries over his daughter.

Kail starts to tell Dick that he took her comment out of context. Then she stops herself and says she "isn't going to go through that again, with him."

Kail says people will look at her and Jen as best friends because they have shared bedrooms. She doesn't think anyone will take that as Dick took it.

Dick: What, as being an alliance?

Kail says that she and Jen each "know their place" in their relationship, and they never talked alliance.

Dick: Do you think that she would feel maybe betrayed by you for not saying anything about being in an alliance and you guys are so close?

Kail says no. She says they have things they don't cross the line and ask about. Jen has things with other houseguests that Kail doesn't ask about, and vice versa.

Kail says she knows Jen has special relationships in the house that Kail feels are private. She feels that Jen is the same with her.

Dick says that's cool--he was just asking. He feels women are like best friends and they tell all to each other.

Kail says no--she isn't even like that in real life. She only tells all to her husband and Mom. Not even her best friends know things about her--certain things.

Kail: Will that hurt me in this game here? Yes.

Dick says everybody has to play as who they are. He doesn't think anyone has come into the house and been someone completely different than they are. He says maybe Dr. Will is completely different outside the house, and that's it, from what he's read about Will outside the house. Dick says he doesn't know if that is a planned "actor-type deal or not."

Dick is talking about his life--his friends. The friends he has are his true friends and will be his friends until he dies. He's known people like Julian EJ, and he knew them a long time before they became friends. FOTH--(I'm out for a while again--Cat)

Dick & Kail still in the BY. The conversation lecture sounds exactly like it did 1.5 hours ago.

Nick & Jameka napping in the tinyroom. Zach & Dani come in to change clothes.

(There's not a lot worth reporting happening so I am off for a bit :animated_wave: )

2 cams on Dick and Kail...Dick is asking Kail (for the hundredth time!) why she chose to "betray" him when she had a pass...

2 cams on Jess and Eric just messing with each other...

earlier Nick and Dan in bed...Dan punches Nick's fist at his request and when it doesn't move he tells her that if he was to punch her (Dan) in the face, her head would fly across the room (ed. he's a romantic). Talk turns to how bored they are. Dan tells Nick she's going to ask Zach to "defecate" on Nick's face and Nick answers "You don't know what defecate means. You're a little blond girl" (ed. awwww!).

Now 2 cams on Dick in BY talking to Nick in hot tub. 2 on Eric, Jess and now Dan has joined them in the kitchen area.

Dick and Kail are still talking in the BY....

Inside in the kitchen is Danielle, Jessica, Eric is on the floor folding his clothes, and Mike...Danielle hopes there will be a segment in tomorrows show on Zach streaking...now she is telling Jess and Eric about Zach walking in while she was showering...she again calls him creepy..

Dustin just walked in telling everyone there is a theif in the house...and calling Eric a Jew theif... they are laughing..

Dani brings up the groceries left in the house...Eric"Lots of pasta...yummy"

They are trying to figure out how long they have to make it last...

Eric laughs and says he has two credit cards both of which are maxed out, thus the reason him being there...and how he is not looking forward to the phone messages when he gets back, Verizon..American Express...and he just laughs it off

Dani is looking for bananas only to find out they are all gone. She then brings up the fact again that it is only Monday and the cucumbers are bad and they have no food...she mentions not wanting to have to eat slop

Kail has joined the group...they are talking about Zach might have overheard Dani calling him creepy after walking in while she was showering...Mike suggests Dani walk in on him..Dustin and Jess are comparing tans...

Dani says it has to be the most boring days yet...Kail disagrees and thinks it is the most exciting...

They decide that Dustin is darker than Jess....and Jess says "Its on" She says she is going outside now

Jen tells Kail that she thinks she has started her period, she does not really bleed, just gets bloated and cramps.

Jen had a dream that she was in the contest and that she won everything in the house. There were a couple of things added that were not in the real contest, lots of money, unitards for the rest of the summer, handcuffs etc.

Both Kail and Jen thinks that Nick did the mustard, and everyone has been talking about something going on between Jen and Nick. Kail mentions that Jen came to bed as late as Evil Dick. Jen says that dick only came in to get another pack of cigs.

Jen say that she is glad that she is off the block so she would not be embarassed by going home this week.

Jen commented on how zachs canon balls look like belly flops. Jen did not think being on the block was that bad, Mike is similiar to Jen that way. Kail really wants to stay, but thinks that she is going home.

It is going to suck if Mike or you go home, Kail says that it would have been perfect if it had been Zach as the replacement.

Jen thinks it will suck that Dick will stay since no one will want to waste their HOH on him again.

Kail says she only need 5 votes. Jen says there is no point in starting to campaign this early in the week. Jen thinks that all votes this year are going to be live.

Jen prefers the Wed. votes other the live votes. Kail asks Jen if anything is happening tomorrow and she says no.

Zach, and Dick are heard doing canon balls in the background.

Kail says that alot of people were effected by Jen's mustard shirt. Kail called to DR.

Cam 1 switched to Jess and Dani and Mike in the kitchen talking about how tired they are and that it is nap time.

Eric is also in the kitchen making something to eat and Mike looking depressed at the kitchen counter.

They are eating Mac and Cheese. Eric wants to schedule fun time with Jess for this evening.

Jess says that she can squeeze her in. Mikes over here trashing Jess and Jess is not even listening "Dani"

Dani says that Mike has kind eyes.

Kai lhas joined the Kitchen eating a watermelon.

Eric made some fresh melon juice and offered some to Jen (NO), Jess (Yes), Kail (NO), and Daniele, (Yes). Apple Cranberry, melon, orange juice and watermelon drink. They (the yes) are all trying some.

Jameka is now up from her nap, and joining the other HG in the Kitchen, amERICa to the shower.

Kail called to the dr for the 2nd time, and everyone is saying that she must be the mustard bandit. Also Jen and Dani yell to her to complain that the cucumbers are bad.

Dani asks Jameka how her nap was, and she said that she had laid down at 3 pm BBT, so a 3 hour nap. Not bad, (how do i sign up for next year again????) B)

jen and Nick

Nick" you think I did the mustard thing

Jen '' yes''

Nick ''I didn't do it, YOU think I did''

Jen '' yes''

Nick " I don't give a f***"

Jen''you have been ignoring me all daay''

Nick" I am ignoring everyone''

Jen" ok'

Nick ' everyone thinks u did it to yourself'

Jen '' how can I do it to myself?"

Nik '' get the f-ing mustard, pour it on your sh%t"

Jen' Its no big deal"

Nick " i swear I did not do It. I would come up with a better prank than that'

Dustin and Amber in BY talking. I am going to paraphrase this. Amber is telling Dustin that Dick went to Jam and told her that Amber did the mustard thing. She said that ED is testing Jam to see if he can talk to her and not have things spread around, or he is trying to break Jam and Amber's friendship up. Dustin says this is so out of hand. Amber says that ED thinks she will talk to him about everything but if she does she will out Jam. They both think ED did the mustard because Jam says she saw ED went to the SR, came out, went into the round room, went back to the SR and then into Jam's room to put his boots on and he was very flustered.

Amber is telling Dustin she can't understand why everyone is processive of her. Dani wants her all to herself, Nick wants her all to his self, Jam understand that Amber is a people person. Dustin just says yeah. Amber says she can't help it, she is a trust worthy person and she is "trustable" (honest to God, her word)

A and Dustin says that ED has to go soon, this is getting out of hand. Jam told Amber she is trusting Dustin more and more everyday. Jam is seeing what a genuine person is in Dustin. Amber then says that maybe with him and her they can show her what it is like to be a real kind person. Dustin says he can see himself in the final four.

Dustin is telling Amber that if he gets HOH next week, he won't put Kail up as a pawn, he wants to go after ED and Nick. Amber says she "hates" Nick. Dustin is talking about how "he" (not Dustin, but either Nick or ED) has been consistent this whole game. Even when he throws monkey wrenchs in people's plans he is being consistent. Dustin says the final four is himself, Amber, Jam and Eric, the best most awesome final four in BB history. He will get rid of Jam first because she is the biggest threat to him in the final four. Amber says no not her, but then agrees as Dustin says his reasons. Dustin says a week ago it would of been Eric but now he thinks that Eric isn't a big threat and can't carry forth a plan (OMG, I am laughing so hard I am crying.)

Amber can't believe that Dustin would vote Eric out before Amber. "if I win this I am going to cry." says Amber. :animated_rotfl:

Amber says she is so f'ing honest, she told "him" that love is a strong word and not to use it on her because he kind of likes him. (I think they are talking about ED)

Dustin and Amber might be talking about Nick instead of ED because they are sure they will be put up if "he" gets HOH.

Amber is telling about how Nick walked through the room and said to someone that he could see her heart beating, Amber tells Nick at least "she has a heart" Amber says Jam told her that wasn't nice and needed right now so Amber apologized.

Nick comes to Amber and Dustin and all of a sudden they are talking about putting corn rows in Nick's hair and Amber admires how soft his hair is. :inquisitive: (I am so happy Amber is trustable and so f'ing honest)

Nick is repeating his latest fight with Dani and how she hurt him. He told her to write on his leg with her nail file how she felt about him. She wrote "I hate you." Nick was hurt and said something to her and she told him that he makes her feel so badly. He says not to worry, this isn't real, it is a show and she stormed off while both were making jabs. Dustin says that you two have such a girl relationship.

Nick leaves and in her most whinny voice ever "what am I going to do?" She says she knows she is going to have to f some over but that isn't her nature to be fake. :animated_scratchchin: Dustin says that she has to stop putting her emotions in this, she is to emotional and gets to involved.

Nick goes to Dani and begs for a heart to heart, but Dani doesn't want to she wants to file her nails. (when is he ever going to give up on the ice queen?)

Jen and Mike are talking. Sounds like Jen is trashing Kail, she asked Mike if he would want someone who has been trying for three years to be in the finals or someone who was just brought in? She would want someone who was just brought in? Mike said he didn't know that Kail tried for three years. Mike confesses that he applied, Jen said you said you didn't. Mike says it is a long story and he wasn't totally honest. Jen says she will just believe what he wants her to believe, she doesn't care and doesn't want to know more. Jen says to over look the whole house, Mike, Nick, Dustin, Kail and herself and look at them individually, those would be the recruited ones in the house. She is sure Zach and Eric were NOT recruited in the house. Mike says he never asked, but Jen says that things have been said about certain people on how they got here. Then the feeds change to Jam telling a story.

Jen is telling Mike that Kail was talking to ED for a while to try and get him to change the house votes to get rid of MIke, just like she did against Jen. Jen would be very upset if ED changed the house vote and Kail stayed. Mike says that there is no way to change his mind, he is ready to stay. Jen says she set herself up well, she can only get HOH on the weeks where there can be a tie. Jen says Kail thinks she has Jam and she has a chance. Mike says she might, he hasn't talked to anyone. The only reason he could see people coming after him is because he is a strong player and a threat, he doesn't think he has started any trouble. Jen says Kail hung on that first comp, but yeah Mike is more of a threat.

Dustin comes in with Jen and Mike. Dustin says he got caught up in convo and it cramped his style. Mike says he hates to get caught up in a convo in the gym because it throws off his whole work out. Dustin says he doesn't engage. Now just more talk about staying at gyms that they know no one outside of this house.

Amber is NOW being best friends and counselor to Nick regarding Dani. She is being so understanding and kind and telling him he needs to talk to her and that maybe it is time to let go of Dani. She ask about his ex girlfriend and Nick calls her a "ho" and no way would he ever go back to her (the ho). He keeps talking and we get FOTH

Dustin is having to teach Jen how to make deviled eggs. Jen doesn't know why she can't chop the whole egg up and make them. Dustin is now trying his best to explain the concept of deviled eggs. :rolleyes4:

The mustard came out of her shirt. :animated_rotfl:

Jen has decided she is going to leave the mustard thing alone, she knows who did it, there is no reason to start more stuff and what good is it going to do her to have it confirmed. Mike says Ok.

Yeah, Jen got the eggs pealed. She says there is a lot of steps to this egging thing, she wouldn't of taken it on if she had known it was this much work. Mike just says what else do you have to do?

(I hope someone is getting video of how she is cutting that egg and how she is trying to scrap the yolk out it is out right funny)

So much for leaving the mustard thing alone, she wants to know who started that rumor she did it herself? Mike says he doesn't know, she says she knows and it was the same one who did it. She thinks they should get beer every night, they won it. Mike is going to check the SR for beer. (he was literally cringing watching her cut the egg the wrong way and try to figure out how to get the yolk out)

Jen is telling Mike about last night. (I will spare you all the story AGAIN, just know she is getting it right with no spin so far)

Eric is telling Jen that Zach is out right harassing them. Zach fondled Eric's sandals and then starts talking about stuff no one was even talking about.

Nick came in and claims he was harrassed by Zach to and Amber is really mad. Jen wants to know what Zach is doing and Eric says making sure no one can talk to anyone else.

Zach is now bugging Amber. He is talking about a rock he put in the rock tumbler for three weeks and how smooth it is and how he brought it and it reminds him of himself. Zach is saying how he has a three minute rule with Dani, she says he smells, he bothers her and stuff. Amber says Zach doesn't bother her at all. Zach is talking about how Nick yelled at him last night but later apologized and how Zach finds himself walking in on people and in the worst situations in this house and all he wants to do is just go sleep. he finds himself apologizing all of the time. (more sob story about how he isn't wanted)

Nick goes back to beg Dani to talk to him, she says no.

Zach says he has no idea what happen last night, he doesn't want to know either. Amber says NO ONE knows what happen last night, she is just as confused. Zach says he knows that Nick is tripping over his past history and Amber says she knows. Zach says it is hard to be isolated in there for three months and not know what is healed or what is worse out side the house. Amber says she knows.......Zach says how, you have something great to go back to. Amber says yeah I have a great guy. Zach says that Amber has put her boyfriend through a lot of sh#t and Amber says she knows and she told her boyfriend that he will know he loves her while she is gone. Amber asked Zach if his girl outside the house if black or white, blonde or brunette, tall or short, fat or skinny. He says that when he sees Dani he sees his ex girlfriend. (in case your wondering, his ex girlfriend is blonde, tall, skinny and white and perfect for him, he just couldn't see it.)

Eric and Dustin is talking about someone wanting to know exactly what they say in every conversation. Dustin is saying that he wants to tell that person that there are emotions, conversations and feelings that don't pertain to him and he can't be included in every thing in this house. (I think they are talking about Zach)

Nick still begging Dani to talk to him in her bed.

Archived