July 23, Live Feed Updates

Loud female voice said "there are a few things we need to go over before this Veto ceremony. dick (in the BY) asks if that is for everyone or just Jen. Mike said he didn't know. No more voices.

Everyone outside on LD, except Jen. Most on couches, Dustin in sun. Eric brought chips with him, chewing loudly. Jess wanted some. Mike just looking around, not saying anything. Lots of mindless talking about canteloupes, mold, etc. Then Eric said he just realized Nick is stronger than he is. They are surprised BB didn't yell at them when they were wrestling. Eric is ready to go on tour now. Dick said he was surprised they didn't get into trouble in the house, not outside.

My feeds keep fading in and out. Can't hear full conversations. Dani whipsering to Amber. Kail staring straight ahead. Dustin in the outside shower.

Gonna re-boot. Out for now.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber asks what she and Nick talked about yesterday?

Dani says "It's fine." She says he told her basically what Amber told her yesterday that Nick was upset about.

Dani; Whatever. Like, I'm so red.

Jameka is sitting on the couch next to Eric, but she has her eyes closed and her head in her hand.

Eric is drinking and eating something, seems very happy.

FOTH

(This is the long FOTH and I have to leave for a while, so hopefully someone will be watching when they get back! --Cat)

1:50pm bbt... FOTH for 10 minutes now... must be time for POV ceremony... expect FOTH for a while...

feeds are back but I cant figure out if they have done the POV already or not?

They are all sitting around inside on the couches

they are eating so it must be over. no talk of the pov yet

Dick: Jameka, did you really think I was going to do something crazy?

Jam: I never know... When Daniele said this may surprise some(week 1 pov)... I was like whoa...

Dick: I was going to say Amber, but I thought you might have a heart attack right on the spot

Feeds back at 527pm Eastern time!

HGs on indoor LD.

Dani has a heart made of stone (joking with Amber).

Half of the HGs (Nick, Mike, Jen, Jess, Dustin, Amber, Zach) are preparing food and drinks (snack or lunch?). Other half still sitting around inside on the couches.

Jen asks when a hamburger is a hamburger and a cheeseburger is a cheeseburger.

Jen is thinking about going on the watermelon diet. Apparently it's a diet where you eat only watermelons! Go figure :)

Now Dick and Kail are in the kitchen and getting food. Jen is making tacos. Dani also in kitchen. Amber is eating watermelon and Mike might be eating some eggs.

Still no word on how the veto went...

Dani says she is always hungry in this house to Dustin.

Dani asks Jam to look at Eric's butt mark on the couch.

Dani: I'm so used to all his (Dick's) stupid comments. You know? He asks if I'm mad and I'm like I'm not mad, it's just another stupid comment.

Jam: Mmmhmm

Dani: Such a b****, her speech (probably Jen's). No, no, it's personalities.

Amber: It's so ridiculous to ask ppl to use it (veto) on you. You know?

Dani: Especially this early in the game!

Dustin comes in.

Dustin: Daniele, You just stare and think of mean things to say.

Dani: No I don't! I was just thinking of what to eat!

Jam is thinking of noodles or tacos.

Dani thinking noodles.

Dustin recommends some sort of special noodle recipe.

Dustin: Do you have a sweet tooth?

Amber: How do you know?

Dustin: Because they say if you have a sweet tooth then you don't like salty foods.

Silence again.

Dustin: It's funny everyone is so tired out from the veto that they have to eat or sleep immediately following.

Jam: Mmmhmmm

Jam is lying down on the couch and about to fall asleep. Dustin looks chipper.

Dustin: Maybe a nap wouldn't kill me.

Jam: Nope, it wouldn't. It would help.

more discussion about when to take naps. Nap challenges!

Kail comes in and sits next to Amber on the veto loveseat.

Dani looks at Eric's noodles. He is eating them plain. She wants them with butter and parm cheese. Eric is inhaling the noodles like a dog.

Talk turns to breakfast food.

Kail and Amber whispering about something.

Kail: I don't know anything.

Now they've stopped.

Amber gets up and goes with Jam into the kitchen. Jen has joined in on the couch. I think she has cereal. Guess she messed up the tacos?

Feeds switch to Jam and Amber in the big room. They whisper about something that Amber should or shouldn't have said to someone. They leave for the kitchen or BY.

Zach is now in the LR.

Dustin: Naptime is officially on me. Not out here! Nope nope nope. Jameka got yelled out at 2am for sleeping on the couch.

Dustin leaves.

Zach tells Dani that she wants to go and lay out.

Eric can see up Dani's dress.

They all hate going to the grocery store.

Kail was called to the diary room. Eric encourages her to make it the best DR session yet. Nick walks by.

Kail is sitting on the nomination seat. She says she is gettng used to sitting there.

She looks very nervous, like she is near crying.

She talks low to Amber and says she is so confused--she doesn't know what is happening. Amber turns her face away.

Amber gets up and goes with Jameka to the bedroom. She tells Jameka she didn't mean to say that--just in general. Jameka says she knows, but she should probably (say sorry--hard to hear her)....

Kail called to DR.

Dani is afraid that she's gonna go home and feel like everything is too small.

Dick has come in to eat cereal on the couch. Same one as Dani. Dick thinks it's how he expected. Dani thought it would be much worse here in the BB house or with only two bathrooms with some many ppl.

Dani gets up and leaves to go to the kitchen (maybe for food). Zach, Jen, Eric, and Dick left in the LR talking about going to the DR and going to the bathroom. And other bodily functions.

Zach talking about how Jameka challenged him to have a fart competition one night. (Weirdddd). Jen is confused why he would want to do it on purpose. I think they are talking so gross to get Jen to leave.

Zach keeps talking about having official gasoffs with Dick.

Jen finally leaves. (good for her)

I'm switching feeds too. Oh great, all feeds are on Dick and Zach.

Jen, Zach and Dick are talking about farts, and Jen doesn't understand why they would want to eat anything that makes them fart.

Zach talks about going to a comic book convention in Atlanta, called Dragoncon, and he went until the end of college, every year, and they had fart-offs.

Still no talk of who Dick put up.

(I really do have to go now--I had hoped I could find out before I had to leave!! --Cat)

2:50pm bbt

talk of how big/small they feel the BB house is compared to before coming in... talk of the number of bathrooms they expected, Zach mentions Dick not allowing people in his HOH room, and Dick apologizes for 'over reacting' last night (about everyone being in his HOH room)

Outside, Dick apologized to Eric (for something said during the POV ceremony)... discussion continues as Dick asks Eric if he really thought he was putting up Daniele... Eric says not but did wonder about Nick being put up... (Zach was hanging with Dick, no sign of Mike, I'm guessing Dick stuck with putting up Mike)

Apparently Dick first (as a joke) named Daniele as Replacement nomination, then did some hesitation before he announced the real nominee and that made HGs nervous. Dick asked Eric if he appreciated his (Dick's) joke, because Dick thought "great, now everybody is going nuts" ...

Looks (to me) like it's Mike on the block. Everyone else is mingling and acting upbeat, Mike's the only one not talking and Zach made a coment about what he didn't want in his basket if he (Zach) ever became HOH.

Zach seems really attentive to Dani today. He was just staring at her while she was at the counter and getting stuff from the fridge.

Zach sits next to Dani at the table and asks her if she wants anything or something.

Amber is sitting on the other side of Dani.

Nick sitts at the counter with Jam.

Dick is frying or boiling something up or washing dishes. Can't tell.

Eric is taking the trash out.

Feeds switch to SR with Jen and Mike in there. They are discussing the types of sauce available. No italian apparently. Jen is bummed.

Now they are leaving. Mike has some sauce in hand.

Feeds switch to Dani at the table with Amber and Zach.

Idle chit chat ensues...

Feeds switch to BY at the washer/dryer.

Dick apparently joked at the ceremony. Eric thinks it was funny. They discussed Mike. Doesn't seem like Mike was put up??

Eric and Dick back in the kitchen.

Jen is in a yellow bathing suit outside. Dani too, but she goes inside. Jen outside alone on the couch.

Feeds back inside.

Talk about shoes or sunglasses. Dick tried to find them in DC. I think it's shoes.

Feeds switch outside. Jen, Nick, Zach, Dani, Eric outside. Dick on the couch outside by himself.

Eric thinks it's really hot outside.

Still no official word on the veto...

Jen is getting her mustarded clothes out of the dryer. Eric looks at it and they can see a faint stain. Haha, he got it on one of her "Jenth Degree" t shirts.

Zach and Dani are laying out. Zach keeps looking over at Dani. (Creepy!!)

All 4 cams on Dan, Eric, Jen and Zach sunbathing in the BY, not talking.

Mike chitchatting about beaches with Jam in the kitchen. Amber is there too.

Dick in kitchen now too snaps Amber in the butt with a towel. Amber talks about taking a nap. they Talk about the morning song BB played this morning (Dolly Parton).

Mike is all alone sitting at the kitchen counter. Kails joins him. They're talking about something somebody did. Mike's first thought was Dustin. Kail thinks it was Evil.

They don't think it was nick (must be talking about AP last "assignment").

Mike thinks that now that joe is gone Dustin's attitude is more demeaning than positive.

Kail wants to know if Mike found out what was "last night's" all about. He has no clue. Kail asks Mike if he trusts Jen. Mike says he doesn't trust anyboby. Kail doesn't trust Jen now.

It's Mike who's now nominated with Kail. she just told him if he's still here and she (Kail) is gone...he (Mike) has to go after Evil.

Feeds switch to kitchen.

Jam, Mike, and Amber in kitchen chatting about beaches. Jam has no beaches near her. Amber is putting stuff in the fridge.

Dick comes in. He messes around with Amber. Jam and Amber think they will take a nap.

Mike sitting silently at the counter. What is he thinking?? He is plotting? Is he nominated??

They are discussing Dolly Parton. Amber has left.

Dick goes outside and Jam goes somewhere else in the house. Mike stays in his seat. Not eating. Just thinking.

Dick comes back in, looking for Amber. He wants her to help him dye his hair.

Feeds switch to bathroom. Jam asks if anyone is in the DR, no one is.

Feeds back to Kit. Mike still there. He shouts over to Jam about Kail maybe being in DR (she still is actually).

Feeds back to BY. Zach got hot and jumped in the pool. Now he's back to baking in the sun.

Kail is out of the DR. She is in the kit alone with Mike.

Kail: What are your thoughts?

Mike: pretty much... right now.

kail mutters.

Mike: My first thought was Dustin, I dunno why.

Kail mutters something about Evel, intimidation, and power of veto. They are discussing something about Nick. Something with Nick and Jen?

Amber interupts for a second.

Mike: yea, I'm not sure with the mustard.

So they are discussing who did the mustard. They think it's Nick! Dang, they aren't discussing veto.

Kail doesn't think Dustin would do it, but Mike kind of thinks so.

Mike thinks Dustin has changed since JOe left. He's a little more sassy. Like Joe was the sasser and Dustin feels more confident to be demeaning now.

Mike: He seems like he's a little bit more open to rip on people.

Kail: Could be, could be... Did you ever figure out what happened last night?

Kail: Jen didn't come to bed, or they came to bed at the same time as Evel. Do you trust Jen?

Mike: I don't trust anyone.

Kail: I don't think I trust Jen anymore, I don't know what to think.

Kail goes off on some reasons for why she shouldn't trust Jen. Maybe Kail thinks Jen did the mustard thing to herself.

Kail: I was shocked that she came into bed with Evel, at the same time.

Kail: If I'm not here and you're here, dont' trust Jen completely. SHe's kinda dif, kinda quiet.

Mike says something about finding more alliances. MIKE is nominated! They are talking about whether you're here or I'm here.

Dick and Kail are talking on the couch in the BY. He apologizes for putting her in a nonfun situation. She says it's all right.

Apparently, Dick jokingly nominated Dani for reactions and then nominated Mike for real. Dani said later that she knew he was joking because he wouldn't be the dad who would nominate his daughter.

I think the house is gonna get rid of Mike. Now Dick is more in on Kail to get her in his alliance. He is saying that they could have worked well together. How Dick tried to get to know her. She says she didn't think they ever could have gotten along, but she acknowledges that he tried to win her friendship. He's again talking about the hammock! Ack. Please stop.

Dick and Kail are quietly talking. He asks her what happened after their hammock talk to make her change the way she did? She hesitates and says that she guesses it was a lot of teeny things. And she kept "falling back" on hearing that he wanted her out.

He says that he has been 100 percent honest with Kail.

She says she knows.

He says the only time he ever lied in the game was to Zach.

Dick says now that he looks back, he can understand trying to get off the block when you are on the block.

He says that Mike doesn't bother him, because Mike has been out in front of him, all along.

He says that he knows Mike was surprised he wasn't on the block to begin with this week.

Dick says that he asked Mike why he was "doing this" and Mike told him that he was being faithful to his alliance. Dick says that was when he realized that Kail had an alliance, and no matter what happens now, "that thing" is busted up, as well as busting up a couple of "sub-alliances."

Dick says that HOH fucking sucks, and he doesn't enjoy it at all. Kail says she understands--she's been there.

He says that "he didn't dig it at all" and thought it would be "very easy, very cut and dry."

Dick: There was a lot more bullshit for me to deal with than for you to deal with.

Then Dick rethinks and says she had different bullshit. She was trying to keep her hands clean.

He says Zach told him he had a $50,000 deal with Nick. He had alliances to worry about. He had Nick and Dani to worry about. This week was very stressful.

Kail says that when she was HOH, she was told by everyone that they had alliances, and she believed it (he says this is retarded) and she felt she needed to jump into an alliance when she could.

Dick asks who else told her that? He claims that there were not alliances, other than Joe trying for one with everyone.

Kail says Zach had his 2-person alliance.

He agrees with that.

Kail says HOH is definitely a hard, hard spot.

Dick says you watch it on t.v. and you think it is different, but on t.v. they don't show the "million conversations and all of the bullshit that ensues, and people lining up at the door to talk to you."

Dick: Not my bag, man. Not my bag.

He claims he wouldn't have tried for HOH at all, if he hadn't felt he would be on the block.

Dick says he hopes someone "in the neutral" area gets it next time.

Kail says yes, that would be interesting to see people and what they do. He names Jessica and Jameka as people he would like to see get it.

He says there has been so much drama, it would be nice for things to calm down.

Dick claims that he probably could have stood up there (at POV) for another half hour with Jen, but what was the point when Mike had said he was being faithful to his alliance?

Kail: Mmm hmmm

Dick: I guess I'm disappointed in you in some ways.

Kail: Why?

Dick: I just thought you would be smarter. Even when I was talking to you in the teacup.

Kail: I think I just...I think that I felt that you totally didn't understand me, what I thought was positives attributes to myself that you turned around and was dogging them, and not only to yourself but also to all of the other houseguests, that I was afraid that they would start believing those things that you were saying about me. (Yes, the grammar is hers--Cat)

Dick: The first and biggest problem that you had in the house was staying up there in that HOH constantly and not opening up to anybody.

Kail: But see, that was your impression. That was not really what happened. I was not up there that much.

Dick: Everybody was saying the same thing.

Kail: See, that's where I was saying, that's not true! I was down here all the time!

Dick: The first week?

Kail: Yes. You didn't see it, but I really was.

Dick: I'm just telling you what was being talked about, and everybody felt that they didn't know you and they didn't trust you, and then when Jen went up there...

Kail: Actually, see, that's another thing, is people, which you don't know about, really trust me because they knew that I didn't go around and gossip. And they were coming up to me and I would be having a lot of conversations one on one, and so I knew that wasn't true, either, what you thought about me. There are a lot of things you thought about me that weren't true.

Kail: Another thing you said to me in the hammock was the most emotion you saw from me was when Jen won POV.

Dick: Up to that point.

Kail: Yeah. And that wasn't me, either. You had me all misread, completely.

Dick: You were excited when Jen won POV because you knew you wouldn't be going up.

Kail: Yes.

Dick: Is that true or false?

Kail: That's true.

Dick: Ok. Well, it showed.

Kail: But I shown more emotion than that. That wasn't the most emotion I've ever shown in this game.

Dick: Not to the group you haven't. Not to the house, the house as a whole.

Kail: But you don't know that, because you haven't seen me.

Dick: I'm saying the house as a group.

Kail: Okay, but one on one, people have seen some emotions from me.

Dick: Maybe particular people, but...I've talked to a lot of people. I've talked to a lot of people, Kail.

Kail; So have I.

Big pause

Kail: I always felt you were frustrated with me.

Kail says she didn't feel she could share stuff with him.

He says she never talked game.

She asks how she was supposed to talk game? Out her alliance? She couldn't do that!

Dick says he only knows the "basic, surface stuff" about her. Married 18 years, 3 kids, where she lives.

Dick: You've been talking to Jen, and I'm like on great terms with her (he says this in a sarcastic way), and she said something about running away. Did she tell you this?

Kail: Yeah, when she was 15.

Dick asked her about it--it wasn't the me, me, me stuff from her--there has to be more to her.

Dick: When she was talking about it, she shed a couple of tears, and I was like, OK, this is real.

Dick says it was "very cool, not in a meanspirited way whatever."

Dick says that was real, and it wasn't like a "cartoon character" that they were presented with.

Dick: The fact of her being on the wrestling team was, I think I meantioned this yesterday..

Dick says her being on the wrestling team is probably why she can take so much bullshit from Dick. He thinks she must have taken a lot. Jen agreed with him and said no one wanted her on the team--not the coach or anyone.

Dick is talking about why guys don't want girls on the wrestling team, now.

Dick said he told her that guys would try to hurt her in the matches, and she said, "You have no idea." Dick thinks this has helped her build a thicker skin than most people. She is a good competitior, she's focused, she is obsessive, like with the running thing she does "when she looks like she will be hauled off to the paramedics."

Dick says Jen has shown him real stuff, and Kail hasn't, and it's all surface stuff, and God forbid he talk about sex, drugs, religion, etc. She gets up and leaves.

Kail says she has to really know someone a lot, trust them, and then she opens up.

Kail: Probably by the end of this summer, we would have had great discussions.

Kail says he tried to rush her and that was scary.

He says she was very quick to get into that alliance, though!

Dick says a lot of people feel that they didn't give them a chance--they just allied and targeted everyone else.

Archived