Letters From Inanimate Objects To Bb8 Houseguests

HoH Bathroom Mirror:

I beg you...by all things that are holy and merciful..please let Jen know how STUPID I look and feel.

Thanks,

Jenth Degree Headband

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jen:

Yes, Yes, Yes...red is a lovely color for you.

Yes, Yes, Yes...SpiderJen could be your next big move.

Now, could you move over so someone else could use me.

Sincerly

Every Mirror in the BB house.

BB Mirrors:

She does the same with us too.

Signed

The Pool and Hot Tub Reflections

Dear HGs,

I am so sick of your primping... And if I see ONE more pimple popped, I swear I'll crack!

the Bathroom Mirror

LOL Violet! I've actually been neglecting BB so that I can re-read 1-6 - halfway through 6 now and looking forward to Saturday!

Dear Jen -

Kindly remove me from your head - I don't want to get too stretched out from your BIG head!

Yours always,

Your "Jenth degree" headband

Dear Houseguests,

I am glad most of you have acknowledged an addiction to me at one point in your life, but can you atleast not make me look so appealing and easy to stop for viewers. I can't believe the producers were able to find so many ex-addicts this season. Let's see if we can go atleast one night without talking about me though.

signed,

Your Drugs

Anyone,

Oh Please, someone save me. I know most of you know I am down here, unless your azz is numb! Someone just reach under here and get me out.

The broken Tether ball stuck under the hammock.

Dear Jen

Its bad enough that I had to be next to your skin for a week without any undies, but shove me up you behind like this is just unsuitable, unconfortable and down right nasty...please watch your diet at this point, I would hate for your bowels to be unpredicatable ...

Your unitard

Dear Daniele,

Maybe Nick should have given you the key to the fridge instead. I really don't like seeing your skeletal frame. Your size 0 white shorts you had on last night were swimming on you. I know your on slop this week, but add some sugar or something. Your close to being the same size as me.

The key to Nicks heart

Jen: Please be careful...we are two nipples short of being naked. It is a really good thing you waxed!!!!

The Unitard

My damned Amber,

We would like to sincerely implore you to STOP SHAKING US SO MUCH! We are getting nauseus, very nauseus. And we are tired, so tired. My GOD you cry more than that girl on Age of Love.

Hello?!? Can anyone hear us? Can anyone help us??? Please...we're getting chapped, so chapped.*

Desperately,

Amber's trembling chin & lip

* As in Chappy stick from the Cappy thread years ago (the Golden Years) :animated_bouncy:

Dearest Joe,

Thank god you are out! Now I don't have to support two of you (sometimes three...stay away from me Eric)!

Jessica's Bed

Archived