In This Thread, I Hereby Predict Mike As Bb8 Winner

So far, after watching 7 big brothers in a row I'm ready to make an early prediction.. Mike will be the winner of BB8.

I say this based on these basic ideas:

1) He's got zero baggage in the house (Emotional).

2) He's calm and level headed.

3) You can tell he's thinking about the game, and planning moves ahead.

4) He's currently sitting back and trying not to get noticed. Very smart for this stage of the game.

5) He doesnt have an abrasive personalility like some other houseguests.

So I hereby predict him as the winner :>

Svirf.

i saw NO WAY.

hehe

for one, he is with Kail, and you don't want to be in an allaince with somebody who is already being targetted.

I SAY.... Danielle winner.

1. so far, she hasnt got on anybodys nerves(who are strong/brave enough to win HOH and do something about it)

2. Dick has her back, and wouldnt let his allaince put her up

3. shes with Nick, and nick is in the Mrs. Robinson allaince, and he wouldnt let them put her up

Danielle

cuz I love her???

anyway...

I think she will be the one to stay under radar the longest and I don't think people find her anywhere as annoying as some of the other girls

-Kyo

let see she has a partner and won the pov. good luck to her being under the radar. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Alot of folks have had partners and stayed under the radar...and POV isn't the worst thing to have. Yeah it sucks for week one...but people rarely use it and I doubt she will use it. Amber and Carol aren't as big to her and by not using it she stays with Kail's wishes so she stays away from them...just my opinion though

-Kyo

I think he could win--but I don't think we have seen ANY of his true personality yet. We'll have to wait and see how he acts when it's important and he is on the block or something like that.

Archived