Ap Hows Everyone Voting ?

i was thinking of voting for Eric to tell his story to Jen, just because i think it would be funny as hell and i doubt she'll care or even pretend too LOL

if i were to think strategically about it i'd probably say Kail since they already have some what of a relation ship it would kinda solidify it

I voted Kail. I think she will share anything he tells her with Nick, who dislikes him at this point. Plus, it makes sense that he would tell Kail some personal, tragic story, as she is the "mother figure" in the house.

Actually, I don't think Dick is unsympathetic at all.

I think Jen's reactions would be funny to watch. There is no one more self-centered than her in the house--and I'll bet that whatever story Eric tells her, she'll make it all about her---compare it to "awful" things that have happened in HER life (like having a bad photo taken...).

You are right about Jen. She is very grating, and seems to have an over-exaggerated sense of self.

But I am still not too sure about Dick. I haven't figured him out yet. I kinda get the sense that he is a little shadier than he lets on. I definitely think that he is out for himself and will end up just using his daughter to get ahead in the game. But it is early. I will probably change my opinion a hundred different times.

i dont know what i was talking about.. and JEM ... where was my friend JEM??? usually she is around to just delete me..

who knows who i voted for.. i hope it was someone good.. :animated_bouncy:

if i had time to waste voting lol

i say mike or nick

IF you voted, who did you vote for Eric to tell the sob story to?

I voted for Amber.

Hoping to God that Kail didn't win over America. I find her to be a wench.

Archived