To Live Feeders and Picture/Video posters

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A HUGE THANKS to everyone at Morty's for the fantastic job they did keeping us updated with the live feeds. This would be the first place I came in the morning, zipped to right after work and before going to bed..I guess you could say I became addicted..LOL..You guys are the best..

Thanks again..

Janie

Thanks to everyone who updated the threads and spent long hours doing it. You guys did great!!!! I really enjoyed this years BB8 and used this site as my #1 source site. I'm looking forward to next year and just wanted to give everyone a round of applause for all the hard work they did to keep this site going!!!!

Thanks!!!!

Connie :party_smilie::animated_wave:

I know I've saaid it before but I just have to say it again this site is amazing!!! I want to thank everyone who has anything to do with making everthing happen to keep it working. You all know that it is my first summer to be here and I basically just lurked around, but because of this site I have never been so addicted. To the show or to my computer, I can hardly wait for next year. I have Morty's as my Home Page on my computer, it's all I think about. So now where do we all go, to Survivor, could someone let me know please.

Thanks again for a great Big Brother summer, you guys at Morty's are just great!!!!!!!!!

islandgirl

There are tons of other forums around here... Just jump right in anywhere you want... Just click on the spot that says TV Fan Forums and it will take you to a list of other forums that you can also post in... :)

Archived