To Live Feeders and Picture/Video posters

Thanks to everyone at Mortys for doing a fantastic job of keeping us updated. This is without a doubt the best BB website on the Net. I really appreciate all the hard work you put into it. That is why I keep coming back every year. Thanks for helping make this a great BB season!

:party_smilie:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a live feed poster, I'd still like to thank everyone that was able to post when i couldn't (while at work or sleeping)

You guys are the best and I look forward to reading all your post again next summer. It's been great and until next time.... Thanks again.

lorican

:animated_wave:

Thank you to everyone who worked to keep the live feed updates going! You all do a great job! It's great to be able to come home from work and read your updates. This is THE best place for accurate live feed updates! You all rock! :clap:

This is the first year that I found Morty's BB updates...and I became sooo addicted! First thing I did when I got up, when I got home, and before going to bed. I love, love, love the updates, pictures, and videos....I never knew so much happened that I've been missing by only watching the show!

Thanks so much to everyone who put in hour after hour to make this season great for those of us who are too cheap to get the live feeds! :hurray:

Thanks so much to all the staff at Mortys. This had to have been the best summer ever for BB. It was especially nice having such a great site as this one. Everybody did such a great job all summer. :animated_wave:

I can't wait until next summer, so I can spend another summer with you all watching BB. It was a great year. Looking forward to BB9 and right now, Survivor and then Amazing Race in January.

Thank you to all of you posters for all of your hard work. I know that you lost time with your family and friends to keep us all updated and we appreciate it greatly. I just got done making a donation to the site (wish it could be more) and I encourage you all to do what you can to help out. Thanks again and good luck with all tha Big Brother detoxing that's going to be going on. :animated_wave::bigcry::cheers::ciao::bedtime:

I wanted to say a quick, but HUGE thank you to all of the live feed updaters!!! Especially Morty, Jem, and the overnight people who keep us all in the know, and without whom we wouldn't be able to feed our serious summer addiction of Big Brother. I hope you all know how much you are appreciated....and now get back to your families, as we do as well. See you all next summer! :ciao:

:party_smilie:

Thank you Thank you Thank you I really have enjoyed your site I Cant thank all of you. I got really hurt and didn't know what was going on and there you where. Thank you so much and I'm sure those long great hour and then those boring ones . But Im hook. So I just wanted you to all know WE ALL THANK YOU

This is my fifth year reading Morty's BB updates. I am so addicted to this site! First thing I do when I get up, off and on thru-out my day, and again before I go to bed (after Showtime goes off). I love everyone that helps with all the accurate updates, videos, and pictures.

Thanks to everyone who put in endless hours to make this season so enjoyable for those of us who's computers are so old or slow to handle the live feeds. Morty's is the best for keeping us updated. Once again I want to say ... THANK YOU!!!

Thank you so much to Morty's TV for this great site; for all the great people who provided the Daily Feed Updates to those of us who were unable to watch the CBS feeds. It is so appreciated and I would love to send each of you :cheers: drink and toast you for a job well done.

Until next summer (when we once again can expect the unexpected) hugs to you all and stay heallthy :smitten:

Lynnrd in San Diego

Archived